剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Here you go, keep it.
给你 不用找了
How do you wanna play it?
你打算怎么演这出儿
Hard and tight, like she's got no choice.
穷追猛打 让她别无选择
Shardene Ennis. Miss, we need to talk.
Shardene Ennis 小姐 咱们得谈谈
About what?
谈什么
It's a downtown talk.
得进去谈
This way. Come on.
这边走 来吧
Give me a two and two.
给我一份2加2
What's up? What you got?
干什么 你有什么
Family affair, two-for-one, you up?
土产的 2元1支 你要吗?
No. Not me. All right.
不 我不要 好吧
How you figure these little pebbles get up on top of the roof?
你认为 这些小卵石怎么到楼顶上的
Where's everybody at?
大家都到哪儿去了
Maybe the whole thing is over and no one bothered to tell us.
也许这事都结束了 没人劳神告诉咱们一声
Maybe we won.
也许咱们赢了
Something ain't right.
情况不对头
Come on, let's take a ride.
来吧 咱们去转转
I like these. yeah?
我喜欢这些 是吗
The toy furniture is great.
这玩具家具真棒
Doll house miniatures.
玩具屋缩微物品
It's a hobby.
这是个爱好
My sister had a dollhouse when we were young, but...
我们年轻时 我姐姐有个玩具屋 不过
Nothing as nice as these. Can l?
没有像这么精致的 我可以吗
Sure, babe.
当然
That's a walnut marble-top vanity.
那是胡桃木大理石顶浴室橱
Renaissance revival, late 19th century.
19世纪晚期 新文艺复兴风格
Do you have a house for them?
你有房♥间摆放它们吗
No, I just make them and sell them.
没有 我只是做了卖♥♥
That seems kind of sad.
那可有点悲哀
You should have a house for them.
你该给它们个房♥间
We can use the Lieutenant's office.
咱们可以用队长的办公室
No.
不行
I ain't asked for nothing.
我什么也不要
What's up, Tasha? You got too pretty, girl.
怎么样 Tasha 你长得太漂亮了 姑娘
Go inside, Tash.
进屋去 Tash
I'm thinking about getting clean.
我在考虑戒掉
Again.
再一次
I was thinking, you know, I ain't got no other place to go, maybe....
我在想 我无处可去 也许
That's wrong, right?
找错地方了 对吧
That ain't right, right? Sorry.
这不对 是吗 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Wait.
等等
Back door only.
只能走后门
There's an old sofa in the basement
地下室有个旧沙发
And I'll throw you down some blankets.
我会给你留些毯子
You try to come up those stairs, and I'm gonna call the police on you.
你要敢走上楼梯 我就把你交给警♥察♥
I swear I will.
我保证一定会
West fucking Baltimore is on vacation.
西Baltimore的都去度假了啊
No crews slinging in the low-rises, the towers.
没有人在平房♥区 高楼区闲逛
What the fuck?
咋回事
Who's playing who? West against East.
谁跟谁比赛 西区对东区
Baltimore? The projects, man.
Baltimore? 公房♥区 伙计
The bragging rights to the projects.
公房♥区的"角斗大赛"
The projects got a ball team?
公房♥区还有球队?
How long you been working at Orlando's?
你在Orlando吧工作多久了
Four, five months. You like it?
四五个月 你喜欢吗
Pays the rent.
交房♥租而已
You must see a lot there, I imagine.
我想你在那儿肯定看到很多
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
There's a lot of players there. A lot of game being played.
那里有很多玩家 有很多把戏在上演
I know nothing about that, I just work for tips.
我对那一无所知 我只为小费工作
For tips? Tips, drinks.
只为小费 小费 酒水
You know, I'm just a b-girl.
你明白 我是个大姑娘了
I don't mess with nothing beyond that.
我不做非分的事
Some of the girls in there,
那里有些姑娘
They're into drugs and whatnot.
她们或多或少喜欢毒品
And some of them turn tricks in the rooms upstairs but...
有些姑娘在楼上开房♥做♥爱♥
I mostly just stay at the bar.
我基本就呆在吧台
Miss Ennis, it's rare when we ask somebody
Ennis小姐 我们不对人做指控
To come on downtown with us and we don't have a charge on them.
就带他们到局里 这很少见
We don't tell them what we're gonna talk about.
我们不告诉他们 我们准备谈什么
And they come along without complaining.
他们也毫不抱怨地跟着来
That hardly ever happens.
这几乎没见过
Rarely, if ever.
少见 从未见过
I figure you got your reasons.
我以为你们有理由
The crew that runs Orlando's...
掌握Orlando吧的那伙人
They've dropped about a dozen bodies over the last year.
他们去年杀了大约12个人
And they're running the drugs in every housing project...
他们在每个公房♥区行销毒品
West of the Martin Luther King.
就在马丁.路德.金大道以西
I don't know anything about that. I just work for tips.
我对此一无所知 我为小费而工作
But now you do know, because we're telling you.
可你现在知道了 因为我们正告诉你
You know a girl named Keisha Michaels?
你认识一个叫Keisha Michaels的姑娘吗
She dances with me.
她跟我一起跳舞
How's she doing?
她怎么样
All right, I guess.
我估计 还好吧
Will you excuse us a moment?
请允许我们失陪一会儿
So, what do you think?
那么 你怎么看
I think she's a sweetheart.
我认为 她是个可爱的人
I think if we push her hard, she'll tumble.
我认为 如果我们施点压 她会醒悟
You want to show her the pictures?
你想给她看那照片吗
I want to do better than that.
我想做得更好
Come on, man, play defense.
加油 伙计 防守战术
Let's go! "D" up, B.
快啊 防守
Who is he?
他是谁
That's Marcus Rivera, right there, man.
那是Marcus Rivera 伙计
He out of Lake Clifton. That nigger played in ltaly and shit.
他来自克利夫顿湖 那家伙在意大利打球
Slim.
哥们
What's up, man?
咋回事 伙计
You got to go all the way to Europe to get you a ringer?
你要跑到欧洲那么远 去找一个投手吗
No, he home now.
不 他现在回家了
But I see you pulling boys out the junior colleges.
不过 我看到你 从大专学校拉人来
He from Eastside, went to Dunbar.
他是东区的 去了Dunbar而已
What's up, playboy? How come you wearing that suit?
咋回事 浪荡哥 你怎么会穿身西装
For real, it's 85 fucking degrees out here
说真的 现在有30多度(华氏85度)
And you trying to be like Pat Riley.
你想学Pat Riley嘛(NBA著名教练)
Look the part, be the part, motherfucker.
穿着正经 做事投入 傻B
You walking around with a fake fucking clipboard.
你拿个假笔记板到处晃悠
You can't even read a playbook. Be for real.
你连比赛计划都看不懂 面对现实吧
Bunch of bitches.
一群贱♥人♥
Yeah.
耶
Let's go.
加油
That was nice.
真不赖
That boy was talking to God, right?
那小子如有神助 是吧
Ain't you all on the clock?
你们不是该上班吗
Ain't you?
你们不是吗
We on break.
我们在休息
Then we on a break, too.
那我们也在休息
What's up with this game?
这比赛有啥名堂
Just something we do every year, you know?
我们每年都办 你知道吗
Eastside versus Westside niggers.
东西大战
Loser got to throw a big-ass party at Druid Hill next weekend.
输方下周要在Druid山举办个大派对
Who's favored?
谁占优啊
Eastside won the last two years.
过去两年东边赢了
My boys.
我的天
Found nude Monday morning,
周一早上被发现
In a Dumpster off Reisterstown road,
裸体 被藏在Reisterstown路边 一个垃圾箱里
Above Northern.
靠近北边
Toxicology is positive for heroin and cocaine.
化验结果 海♥洛♥因♥和可♥卡♥因♥阳性
In a Dumpster?
在一个垃圾箱里?
Rolled up in a rug.
用一块地毯卷着
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表