剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, y'all being heard.
是啊 都听说了
All right.
好吧
There goes shorty right there.
就是那边的小子
What's up, man, you know...
怎么了 伙计 你知道...
I'm a man of my word.
我说话算话
I said it would be $4,000 to Omar...
我说过4,000块给Omar...
$2,000 on each of the young ones, this being a team effort.
每个小的拿2,000 所谓团队协作嘛
I'm putting $500 in the boy's hand who's doing the scope...
那个报信的小鬼拿500...
$500 in your hand for doing the relay...
你传递消息 也拿500...
Put $500 in Wee-Bey and Bird's hands for doing the muscling up.
Wee-Bey和Bird动的手 也拿500
All right. How you doing with that other thing?
好的 另一件事办得怎样了
What?
什么
Everybody a little depressed, right?
大家都有点消沉 是吧
Oh, yeah, you know, ain't no surprises yet.
噢 是啊 你知道 并不意外
Cut everybody loose on Friday...
周五大家都没钱 没事可做...
And they all just a bunch of begging-ass bitches.
不过是一群四处求人的贱♥货♥
I mean, ain't nobody showed no money since.
我是说 还没发现谁还有钱呢
You gonna keep it humming, cuz? Yeah, you know.
继续好好干 伙计 好 你知道的
Oh! You got your hands up.
哦 你还想还手
You keep on doing like how you're doing
你就照这么干下去
We'll talk about points on the package.
我们会考虑增加你的提成
All right? All right.
行吗 行
Keep it humming.
好好干
Yeah, most def.
当然 绝对的
All right, then.
好 那再见
Take it light, but take it. yeah.
没多少 你拿着 好
40 cents. Not 40 cents a foot, no sir.
40美分 不是40一尺 不是
No sir. Look, respectfully, I gotta tell you...
对 不是 出于尊重 我得说...
For 40 cents a foot, you might as well go to Home Depot,
如果是40美分一尺 您直接去家得宝买♥♥
Pay them.
就好了
They're gonna charge you 45 or 50 cents a foot.
他们会叫价45或50美分一尺
For copper that isn't stolen.
起码不是偷来的铜
Look, all right, 35 cents a foot.
听着 好吧 35美分一尺
And that's in respect I have for y'all,
这可是出于对您的尊重
What you're doing in our community...
还有您建那些高质量的房♥子...
With these quality domiciles here.
对社区做出的贡献
Thirty cents a foot, take it or leave it.
30美分一尺 卖♥♥不卖♥♥随你
I understand the interest in clearing these cases, I do.
我明白您想早日结案的心情 我理解
But charging those murders now...
但是现在起诉这些谋杀案...
And putting the information that we have into the charging documents....
并把我们掌握的信息 放进起诉文件里...
I just call them like I see them, Lieutenant.
这案子很明了 中尉
Three murders, same gun,
三宗谋杀案 同一把枪
We got this Barksdale kid right at the scene on the one.
有人目击到Barksdale那小子 在其中一个犯罪现场
We're up on the wire.
我们正在窃听
We're starting to pull good information.
刚开始收集到一些有用的消息
You charge these prematurely and Barksdale will change up on us.
你贸然起诉 Barksdale就会 针对我们的行动做出调整
The work we've already done Look...
我们已经做的工作就... 你看...
I can't tell you how to run your case, I can only run my own.
我没办法告诉你怎么查你的案子 我只负责我的案子
Major...
警长...
I'm asking as a favor.
我是在求你帮忙
As a favor.
帮忙
Yes, sir. A favor.
是的 长官 帮忙
In that case...
这样的话...
No.
不
Sorry.
不好意思
You got home from work early today.
你今天下班很早
Yep. Work sucks.
对 工作没劲透了
Are we eating dinner with you?
今天能跟我们一起吃饭吗
Why not?
干嘛不呢
You promised we'd eat lasagna.
答应我们吃烤宽面条
So we'll go to Little ltaly.
那我们就去吃意大利菜吧
Get some lasagna at Sab's.
去Sab餐厅点烤宽面条
You never cook. Yeah, cooking sucks, too.
你从不做饭 对 做饭也很没劲
Who's this?
你哪位
Hey, yo, I wanna see him.
嘿 我要见你
Who?
是谁
Brandon, my boy.
为了Brandon 我的小弟
Copper house, yo.
铜料工坊 哼
Was the shit.
有料
My plan, Bubs.
我计划的 Bubs
Johnny had a plan.
Johnny有个计划
Get out the way, motherfuckers.
闪一边去 混球
This here is White Boy Day.
今天是白人小子节
I got a plan, too. What?
我也有个计划 什么
We're gonna wait for that cheap-ass,
我们等那个占便宜
Speculating motherfucker...
投机的老混♥蛋♥...
To put that good copper line
把那些上好的铜条
Back into them row houses he's fixing up.
放到他修的排屋里
Then, before the drywall get up...
然后 在墙没砌好前...
We creep back in there, and steal that shit right back.
我们溜进去 再把铜条偷回来
30 cents a foot.
30美分一尺
Gotta come back at the motherfucker for that, you know?
就为这个也得报复一下那混球 你说呢
Yeah.
对
You good?
你还好吧
I could top off with one more.
还能再来一支
Yeah. Just one more.
对 再一支
Johnny got it.
Johnny还有钱
I'll be back.
马上回来
It's my night with the kids.
今晚我陪孩子
You ain't gonna find nothing, because I didn't do nothing!
你们什么也找不到 因为我啥也没干
Why don't you just leave me alone, man?
别搜我了好不好 伙计?
A white man can't walk down the street? What's that about?
白人不能在街上走么 为什么抓我
Come on, man!
拜托 哥们
It's messed up, all right?
搞得乱七八糟的
Profiling!
偏见!
What? It's 'cause I'm white, right?
怎么 因为我是白人 对吧
Why don't you let me....
干嘛不让我....
Oh, man, what the fuck's that? What's that?
噢 哥们 你找到什么了 什么东西
That boy ain't got no luck.
这小子真不走运
All right. Hold up!
好 等着
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So,
那么
What are you going to do with your money?
你准备怎么用那笔钱
You know what you should do? Take the whole roll
你知道你该怎么做吗 拿着那笔钱
And do something nice for your girl.
关心一下你的妞
You do have a girl, right?
你有个妞 没错吧
Yeah. Anyway, you've got enough money to go get yourself one now.
好吧 反正 你有钱能为自己找一个了
Why'd you punk Sterling like you did?
你为什么要把Sterling给踢开
I mean, he did get shot behind this shit.
我是说 他就因为那事儿中的枪
I didn't punk him.
我没把他踢开
So why are you dropping the lookout?
那为什么安排他去望风
Cass, too.
还有Cass
'Cause they was thieving.
因为他们是贼
Both of them.
他俩
They got pissed 'cause I wasn't paying them.
我没给他们钱 他们很不爽
So Sterling started shaking up the vials,
所以Sterling开始小瓶地偷
Handing off to Cass.
交给Cass
She was selling on the side.
她再到其他地方转手
You didn't tell anybody? Stinkum, Bodie?
你没跟别人说? Stinkum...Bodie?
They don't know?
他们不知道?
If I tell them, what you think they're going to do?
如果我告诉他们 你猜他们会怎样
They're going to take a baseball bat to Sterling. Cassandra, too.
大概会用球棒修理Sterling吧 还有Cassandra
It's too much drama, right?
会闹大 对吧?
So, I just took them both off the stash.
所以我就安排他俩离货远点
So why didn't you pay us?
那你干嘛不付钱给我们呢
That wasn't right.
那样不对
Listen, man...
听着 哥们...
Stringer thought we had a snitch down here.
Stringer认为我们中有告密者
You know, with the jump-out,
你知道的 那些蹲点的条子
Omar, all that shit.
Omar 那些一干烂事
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表