And, uh,
然后
he told me to tell him how I feel about him.
他要我告诉他 我对他的感觉
Like it's so easy.
看起来很简单
Um, you know,
你知道
Just 'cause I talk a lot doesn't mean I always know
我平时一直喋喋不休不代表
what I'm actually talking about.
我永远知道我在说什么
Ah, like now, I'm feeling loopy
就像现在 我觉得很糊涂
and I don't really know how to express myself.
我也不知道要怎么表达我的感情
I can sing.
我用歌♥声说明一切吧
Sing Yeah! Yeah.
唱歌♥ 对 对
You know what, I'm going to sing.
我要唱首歌♥
Come on, off the stage.
拜托 下台去吧
You are going to let me live out my rock star fantasies,
你会让我完成我的摇滚明星梦
and you are going to be my back-up.
而且你会支持我
What will it be?
你想唱什么
Close your eyes, give me your hand? Darlin'
宝贝 闭上眼 把手交给我
Do you feel my heart beating? She's good.
你可听见我的心跳 她唱的不错
Do you understand? Do you feel the same?
你可明白 可否与我有同样感觉
Am I only dreaming?
抑或我正深陷美梦
Is this burning
还是永恒之火
an eternal flame?
正熊熊燃烧
I believe it's meant to be.
我坚信你我命中注定
Darlin' I watch you when you are sleeping
宝贝 你熟睡时我的双眸正凝视着你
You belong with me? Do you feel the same?
你只属于我 你可有同样感觉
Am I only dreaming?
抑或我正深陷美梦
Is this burning an eternal flame?
还是永恒之火正熊熊燃烧
Say my name, sun shines through the rain
呼唤我的名字 阳光穿透大雨
Oh, life, so lonely. You come and ease the pain
我寂寞的生命 由你来抚平伤痛
I don't want to lose this feeling
我不想失去这种感觉
Oh. No.
不想
Matt, I--
马特 我
You killed him! Aah!
你杀了他
He's dead and I have no one.
他死了 我身边一个亲人都没了
And now you're about to find out exactly what that feels like.
你马上就会尝到那是什么滋味
There you go.
给你
What the hell?!
你搞什么
That's for not telling me the dagger would kill me.
这一下是因为你没告诉我那匕♥首♥也会杀了我
Next time...
下一次
It goes in your heart.
就直接插♥你♥心脏了
Is that how you treat someone who--
你就是这样对待一个
Is trying to help you? Want to help?
一个想帮助你的人吗 想帮忙吗
Start talking.
从说实话开始吧
I'd love to, but you're not going to like it.
我也想 但你不会喜欢的
Try me.
那就试试看
Fine. John Gilbert and Isobel want you and Stefan
好吧 约翰·吉尔伯特和伊泽贝尔
Out of Elena's life.
想要你们兄弟俩从埃琳娜的生命里消失
Old news.
这早就不是新闻了
Not the part where he offered me a deal.
他们的条件就是新闻了
He knew that killing Elijah would get me out of the tomb,
他知道杀了以利亚我就能走出坟墓
so he gave me a choice.
所以他让我选择
Either I stay and help with klaus,
要么我留下帮忙解决克劳斯
Or he kills Stefan.
要么他杀了斯特凡
But he still tried to have me killed.
但他还想把我也杀了
Right.
没错
That was part of the deal.
那也是协议的一部分
I could only save one of you.
我只能救你们中的一个
So you chose Stefan.
所以你选了斯特凡
Of course you did.
你当然会这么做
You wanted the truth, Damon.
是你想知道真♥相♥的 达蒙
Would you rather I lie?
你宁愿我说谎吗
Ahh! Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Sorry, Elena.
不好意思 埃琳娜
You know, I really have to get back to work.
我真的要回去工作了
Definitely.
没错
I--I wouldn't. Caroline and matt are...
我没法 卡罗琳和马特正在
In the bathroom?! If they're happy,
在洗手间吗 要是他们高兴的话
I'm happy. Um, hey,
我就高兴 喂
speaking of happy,
说起高兴
would it freak you out if I started dating your brother?
要是我和你弟弟约会会吓到你吗
You're into my brother?
你喜欢我弟弟吗
I know it's weird, um,
我知道这有点怪怪的
but he's been so good and strong.
但他人一直很好 也很坚强
It makes me happy.
这都让我很快乐
And I really can't tell what you're thinking...
而我现在真的不知道
Right now.
你有什么想法
I'm thinking that...
我在想
My brother has had more pain in his life
我弟弟经历的痛苦
than a hundred people's worth of pain,
比一百人的痛苦加起来还多
and...
所以
He deserves to be with someone as amazing as you.
他应该和像你一样出色的人在一起
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Oh! My phone.
手♥机♥响了
Hey, stefan, I'm at the Grill.
喂 斯特凡 我在格尔酒吧
I can't hear you. Hold--yeah.
我听不清你说什么 等等
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Luka Martin's dead. His father's going after elena.
洛卡·马丁死了 他爸爸在找埃琳娜
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
No, you're not. Wait.
不 没你的份 等等
I don't need your help. I don't want it.
我不需要你的帮助 我不想要
I know what we can do, Damon.
我知道我们能怎么做
You have to let me do it.
你得让我来做
Dr. Martin. You ok?
马丁医生 你没事吧
Where is she?
她在哪
I don't understand.
我没听懂
My son is dead.
我的儿子死了
Whatever it is you think you need to do,
不管你认为你现在该做什么
there's a better way.
总会有更好的办法的
They killed Elijah and they killed Luka.
他们杀了以利亚 又杀了洛卡
And my only shot at getting my daughter back
所以我现在唯一能救回我女儿的办法
is if I have Elena.
就是我有埃琳娜
No. No, Dr. Martin.
不 不 马丁医生
Where is she?
她在哪
I don't know. I haven't seen her.
我不知道 我没见过她
What the hell?
怎么回事
The power's out. Even better.
停电了 那就更好了
I wish, but I should probably--whoa.
我希望如此 但是我还是应该
We have a problem. What's going on?
我们有麻烦了 怎么回事
Jonas is here and he's after Elena.
乔纳斯在这里 他是来找埃琳娜的
Oh, my god!
天啊
We have a plan, but I need to get Elena out of here.
我们有个计划 但是我得让埃琳娜离开这里
Well, what can I do?
我能做什么
It's time to get out of here. I have to find Elena.
现在得离开这里了 我要去找埃琳娜
She's with Stefan, she's ok.
她和斯特凡在一起 她没事
No one's getting out of here until I have her.
在我找到她之前 任何人都休想离开这里
Don't do this. Please don't do this.
不要这样 求你别这么做
Bonnie! Hey, Bonnie!
邦妮 邦妮
Bonnie!
邦妮
Bonnie! Hey, Bonnie.
邦妮 邦妮
Come on. Come on.
快走 快走
Dr. Martin! I'm so sorry about Luka.
马丁医生 我对洛卡的事感到很抱歉
I never wanted that to happen,
我从没想过会这样
But...At least let us help you get your daughter back.
但是 至少让我们想办法救回你的女儿吧
Only Elijah can do that.
只有以利亚才做的到
You don't need Elijah.
你用不着以利亚
Caroline!
卡罗琳
Get away from her!
离她远点
Matt, no!
马特 不要
Matt!
马特
Matt! No!
马特 不要
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表