Listen to me. He can't be trusted.
听我说 他不可信
He'll use you to get to Klaus.
他会利用你引克劳斯出来
Elijah is a noble man,Stefan.
以利亚是个高尚的人 斯特凡
He lives by a code of honor. I can trust him.
他以荣誉准则为信条 我可以信赖他
He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again.
他知道要是我再背叛他的话会有多傻
By removing the dagger,I have proven myself.
拔出匕♥首♥ 我已经展示了我的诚意
You can't do this alone. It's my decision,
你不能这么单干 这是我的决定
Stefan. Please respect it.
斯特凡 请你尊重我的决定
And make sure
看着达蒙
that Damon doesn't do anything stupid.
别让他做什么傻事
We'll be in touch.
我们再联♥系♥
Did she just hang up on you?
她挂断你电♥话♥了吗
She did. She's lost it.
没错 她失去理智了
If anyone can get him to help us kill Klaus,it's her.
只有她能请得动以利亚帮我们杀死克劳斯
Bonnie's the way to kill Klaus,Stefan.
邦妮才是我们杀死克劳斯的办法
He thinks she's dead.
克劳斯以为她死了
We have a chance with her.
她是我们的秘密武器
She'll kill herself in the process.
但她在施咒时会死的
Elena's looking for another way.
所以埃琳娜在想别的方法
Her way's going to get her killed.
她的方法♥会♥害了自己的
So we need to find her and stop her.
所以我们得找到她并阻止她
No, you need to back off. What?!
不 你别多管闲事 说什么
Look, I don't like this any more than you do.
我比你更不想看到这种事发生
But we need to trust her.
但我们要相信她
We gotta just let her do her thing.
我们要让她自己行事
That might be your plan.
那只是你的计划
Mine's better.
我的要好多了
I said back off.
我说了别管闲事
He's here.
他在这
Klaus is here?
克劳斯来这了吗
He's taken over Alaric's body.
他占用了阿♥拉♥里克的身体
Of course he has.
那是当然的了
One of his favorite tricks.
他最爱玩的把戏
Well, what are his other tricks?
那他还有些什么花样
What is he going to do next?
接下来他会怎么做
You're the only one who knows him.
你是唯一一个了解他的
Yes, I do.
是啊
So where is this mysterious host
这位让我如雷贯耳的
I've heard so much about?
神秘主人在哪
Fashionably late.
一如既往地迟到
He likes to make an entrance.
他总喜欢来个华丽的入场
Here he is.
他来了
Katerina, may I introduce to you
卡特琳娜 让我来为你介绍
the Lord Niklaus.
尼克劳斯大人
Niklaus is the name my father gave me.
尼克劳斯是我父亲给我起的
Please
请你
call me Klaus.
称呼我克劳斯
Elijah!
以利亚
Elena, what are you doing here?
埃琳娜 你们在这干嘛
What happened?
出什么事了
I've had a bit of an incident, Carol.
我遇上点麻烦 卡罗尔
I'm hoping you could help.
希望你能帮忙
Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I--
可我正要去开会 所以
We won't take but a minute of your time.
我们只需要一会儿
Of course. Anything you need.
当然 悉听尊便
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, first things first.
首先
I'm going to need a change of clothing.
我需要换身衣服
Well, we can try one of my husband's suits.
可以试试我丈夫的西装
I haven't boxed them up yet.
我还没装进箱子里
Wonderful.
好极了
How did you know she's not on vervain?
你怎么知道她没喝马鞭草
Cause I'm the one who got her off it.
因为是我让她别喝的
Right before you and your friends killed me.
就在你和你的朋友杀我之前
Twice.
还杀了两次
If you'll excuse me, I'll be down a moment.
不好意思 我马上回来
Hello? Hey, Stefan.
你好 嘿 斯特凡
It's jenna. Jenna, hey.
我是珍娜 珍娜 嘿
Where's Elena? And Jeremy?
埃琳娜去哪了 杰里米呢
No one's answering their phones.
他们都没接电♥话♥
Ah, Elena's not here at the moment.
埃琳娜现在不在
Is ah... Is everything ok?
有什么事吗
She left me all these weird
她发了一些奇怪的短♥信♥给我
messages telling me to stay away from Rick.
让我远离里克
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
It's really hard to explain over the phone, but,
很难在电♥话♥里讲清楚 不过
she was hoping that you
她只是希望你
could stay on campus for a little while longer.
能在学校里再多待一会
Oh, that's kinda hard to do from my kitchen.
这在我厨房♥里可就不容易办到了
Wait, you're home?
等等 你回家了吗
Yeah. What's going on? Where's Elena?
是啊 到底怎么回事 埃琳娜呢
I'm supposed to meet Rick at the Grill for lunch,
我和里克约好去格尔酒吧吃午餐 然后...
to talk. Jenna, listen to me carefully.
好好谈谈的 珍娜 仔细听好了
Whatever you do, do not meet Alaric at the Grill.
无论如何 别去格尔酒吧见阿♥拉♥里克
I'm going to come over right now
我马上过去
and I'll explain everything.
再跟你解释
Wow, I'd love to lend you a hand,
我真想帮你一把
but you wouldn't want me doing anything stupid.
可你不想让我做出什么傻事
Seriously going to be like this?
有必要这个样子吗
You and your girlfriend are calling the shots.
你和你女朋友发号♥施令
I'm just backing off, Stefan.
我只是在少管闲事 斯特凡
Let's go. Where are we going?
我们走 去哪
Splitting from the team. Going rogue.
离队 单独行事
Come on.
走吧
So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us.
我想那对巫师♥父♥子已经离我们而去了
No.
是的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
And Katerina.
而卡特琳娜
She would have been released
在我死时 我对她的
from my compulsion when I died.
强制限行法力也失效了
Klaus took her.
克劳斯带走了她
We think that she may be dead.
我们认为她可能死了
I doubt that.
我可不这么想
Not Klaus' style.
这不是克劳斯的风格
Death would be too easy for her after what she did.
对于她的恶劣行径 死亡太便宜她了
I don't understand.
我不明白
You say that you want Klaus dead,
你说你想让克劳斯死
but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him.
可你还想让卡特琳娜为背叛他而付出代价
I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay.
让卡特琳娜付出代价 我自有原因
There was a time...
有一段时间
I'd have done anything for Klaus.
我愿意为克劳斯付出一切
From where have you come, Katerina?
你从哪里来 卡特琳娜
I'm new to town, my lord.
我才来镇上的 大人
Katerina is from Bulgaria.
卡特琳娜来自保加利亚
Zradevei, Katerina.
幸会啊[保加利亚语] 卡特琳娜
Very good.
说得真不错
Do you mind, brother?
你介意吗 兄弟
I would like to have a moment alone with her.
我想和她单独待一会
Not at all. Happy birthday, brother.
不介意 生日快乐 兄弟
Yes.
是的
Klaus is my brother.
克劳斯是我兄弟
I heard that.
我听到了
I'm still processing.
我只是还没反应过来
Yes, I'm a little behind on the times,
虽然我有点落伍
but I believe the term you're searching for
不过如果用一个词概括你现在的感受
is "O.M.G."
就是 "我的天"吧
I really don't think that this is a good idea.
我不认为这是个好主意
You're an investigative journalist.
你是个喜欢调查的记者
We're investigating.
而我们现在就是在调查
Alaric, are you home?
阿♥拉♥里克 你在家吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表