but with nice hair.
但是他发型不错
Hey. You want another one?
嘿 再来一杯吗
He's gonna be hard to kill.
要杀他还真难啊
Yeah. I'd think twice before I'd trust
是啊 我可不敢那么轻易相信
that dagger and some ashes to do the job.
光靠匕♥首♥和灰烬就能杀了他
You're gonna need more info.
你需要更多信息
I'm out of sources.
我没有消息来源了
What's up with you and this news chick?
你和那个搞新闻的辣妹怎么样了
She's got spunk, huh?
她很有活力哈
Just don't kill her, please.
别杀她 拜托
If I did, who would report her death?
我要是杀了她 谁来报道她的死讯啊
Just don't do it, all right?
千万别杀她 好吗
She's friends with Jenna, and it's bad enough
她是珍娜的朋友 我一直对她
that I'm lying to her about everything else.
说谎已经够糟了
I hate the lies.
我恨谎言
Oh, god. I got to go.
天啊 我该走了
I got to pick Jenna up.
我要去接珍娜
Don't worry. I'll, uh, show myself out.
不用送 我自己会出去的
Good luck.
祝你好运
Whew! Damn, you're strong.
妈的 你真有壮
It took the whole syringe.
用了整整一管的马鞭草
Grab that one. He's dead.
把那个拖走 他死了
Hi, Damon.
你好呀 达蒙
Nice to see you again.
再次见到你真高兴
These must be the other jonathan Gilbert journals.
这些一定乔纳森·吉尔伯特其他的日记
Jeremy had the one,
杰里米有一本
but John said that there were others.
但是约翰说还有其他的
His whole life's in here.
他的一生记录于此
I'll go get the firewood.
我去找柴火
I'll let you have a moment.
你一个人静静的待一会儿吧
We're good to go.
我们可以出发了
You up for this?
考虑好了吗
These people have done nothing but lie to you.
他们只知道骗你
This girl that you've known since birth,
这个你从一出生就认识的女孩
she's with the vampires now,
她现在和吸血鬼为伍
the ones who killed Mason.
是这群畜生杀了梅森
They're the enemy,
他们是我们的敌人
and if they break that curse, well...
一旦他们打破诅咒
all of us are as good as dead.
我们狼人就都死定了
Are you up for this?
你考虑好了没
Yes.
好了
Good.
这才像话
Because if you wuss out, you're gonna have me to deal with,
如果你退缩了 我也不会放过你的
You got it?
明白了吗
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜在哪儿
At the lake house for the weekend.
在湖边别♥墅♥度周末
With Stefan?
和斯特凡一起吗
Yes, with Stefan.
对 和斯特凡一起
And who gave her permission for that?
谁允许她这么干的
I did. Until you get a lawyer,
我啊 在你找到律师
file for guardianship, it's my call,
申请到监护权之前 我说了算
and there's nothing you can do about it.
所以 还请您少操那份闲心了
I always knew you were lax with them,
我一直以为你只是对他们管教不严
but I didn't think you were negligent.
没想到你还粗心大意
She wanted to get away from you, ok,
她想避开你
and so do I, so I'll be staying with Rick.
我也一样 所以我要去找里奇了
Because he's such a great guy, right?
就因为他是个好人吗
You are on dangerous ground.
不要太过分了
He's a liar, Jenna.
他是个骗子 珍娜
What? Did he ever tell you
什么 他告诉过你
what happened to his wife?
她老婆到底怎么了吗
She died. Really?
她死了 真的吗
So they found her body?
那他们找到她的尸体了吗
What are you saying?
你在扯什么鬼话
Why don't you ask Rick?
为什么不去问问里奇
I'd love to hear his answer.
我很期待他的答案啊
Have a great night.
晚安
Morning, sunshine.
早上好啊 美人儿
I saw this movie once,
我曾经在一部电影里看过这个场景
some torture porn flick.
是部重口味色情片
Anyway, they had this collar device that was really cool,
里面也给受虐的栓上了这个能爽死你的项圈
so I just modified it some with some wooden nails,
我只是在周围加了一些木钉
and when I pull...
然后当我拉扯的时候
So I hear you have the moonstone.
我听说你有月光石
Oh, if you only knew the irony of this moment right now.
你都不知道这有多讽刺
Let me tell you how this is gonna go.
那我告诉你接下来会怎么样吧
You're gonna torture me, I don't talk,
你们会折磨我 我不肯说
Someone loses a heart.
有人为此被挖了心
Last time, it was your boy Mason.
上一次是你们的梅森
This time, it will be you.
这次就该轮到你了
How long is this gonna take?
还得多久啊
I don't know. He's fighting me.
我也不知道 他在抵抗我
Please stop. Please.
求你快停下 求你了
There. All right.
好了 可以开始了
Why are you working with Elijah?
你们为什么和以利亚合作
Klaus.
因为克劳斯
We both want him dead.
我们都想让他死
You want to kill klaus, too. Why?
你们也想杀了克劳斯 为什么
Because he has her,
因为他扣下了她
and we have to get her away from him.
我们必须把她从他的魔爪中解救出来
Who--who are you talking about?
你在说哪个她
My sister.
我妹妹
Sister?
妹妹吗
Why does he have her?
为什么他要扣下她
He's searching for a way to undo the curse
他在寻找一个没有二重身
without the doppelgger.
也能破解诅咒的方法
He's forced generations of witches
他逼迫一代又一代的女巫
to help him for centuries.
为他寻找破解诅咒的方法
What has Elijah promised you?
以利亚给了你们什么承诺
If we help Elijah kill Klaus,
如果我们帮助以利亚杀了克劳斯
He's promised to return her to us.
他答应会救回我妹妹
And how do you kill Klaus?
你们怎么才能杀的了克劳斯
How do you kill an original vampire?
怎样才能杀了一个吸血鬼祖先
He'll kill me if I tell you.
如果我告诉了你他非杀了我不可
Don't make me.
别逼我了
It's ok, Bonnie.
差不多了 邦妮
We can find another way.
我们可以再想想其他的办法
No.
不
How will you kill Klaus?
怎样才能杀的了克劳斯
After the sacrifice, Klaus will be vulnerable, weak.
在祭祀之后 克劳斯会变得非常的虚弱无力
It's our only chance.
那是我们唯一的机会
After the sacrifice?
祭祀之后
What do you mean, after?
之后 是什么意思
Klaus will be vulnerable.
到时克劳斯会变得虚弱
But Elena will be dead.
但埃琳娜会死
Yes.
是的
Elena has to die.
埃琳娜必须得死
No.
不
Keep him down.
别让他起来
If he moves...
如果他敢乱动
Kill him.
就杀了他
Don't move!
别动
Just let me get the bullet out
让我把子弹拔♥出♥来♥吧
It punctured my heart.
它刺进我的心脏了
I need to get it out. I'm not gonna fight you.
我得把它拔♥出♥来♥ 我不会反抗的
I don't think so.
我可不这么觉得
Tyler, why are you doing this?
泰勒 你为什么要这么做
I can't let you break the curse.
我不能让你们解除诅咒
You know about the curse?
你知道诅咒的事
You're liars, all of you.
你们全都在骗我
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表