For over a century, I have lived in secret--
过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着
Until now. I know the risk,
直到现在 我知道这很冒险
but I have to know her.
但我必须去认识她
What are you? I'm a vampire.
你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼
He told me about your ex, Katherine.
他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.
我不想让你再见埃琳娜了
If you don't remove her from your life,
你要是不把她从你的生命中清除
I will kill everyone that she loves.
我会杀了所有她爱的人
The Lockwoods are werewolves.
洛克伍德家都是狼人
According to my uncle, you have to trigger the curse.
听我叔叔说 诅咒是需要被唤醒的
Somebody has to die at your hands.
必须有人因你而死
You tried to kill a werewolf and failed.
我想干掉一个狼人 没成功
Now you made an enemy.
是你逼我与你为敌的
Thank you, Mason. Let's do this.
谢谢你 梅森 开始吧
Each with a stake in the heart, then burn them both.
将木桩钉在心脏上 然后烧了他们
Hi, mom.
嗨 妈妈
Keep Caroline away from me, please.
请别让卡罗琳来看我
She's your daughter, Liz. Not anymore.
她可是你女儿啊 莉兹 不再是了
I'm just looking for this old piece of my mom's.
我只是想找找我妈的一件遗物
It's a moon stone. Thank you.
一块月光石 谢谢
You got it. I got it.
你拿到了 我拿到了
You're staring.
你盯着我♥干♥嘛
I'm gazing.
我在注视你
It's creepy. It's romantic.
怪吓人的 多浪漫啊
Oh, this is bad of us.
我们真坏
Mmm, yes, it is.
就坏了
If Katherine finds out...
要是凯瑟琳发现了
Katherine who?
凯瑟琳是谁
Ms. Flowers will think I'm a floozy
要是被弗拉维夫人发现我留宿男人了
if I have a man in here.
她该觉得我是荡♥妇♥了
Why are you staying here?
你为什么要住在这里
Because I like this little bed and breakfast,
因为我喜欢这可爱的床和美味的早餐
Don't you? I love it.
你不喜欢吗 我喜欢
Ok, I, um, I need to get in the shower.
好啦 我想去洗个澡
Love it. Let's go. No, just me.
好啊 一起去吧 不 就我自己
I'm late.
我要迟到了
I'm decorating at the Lockwood charity thing.
我得赶为洛克伍德家的慈善活动做布置
Well, what do you know?
你知道吗
So am I.
我也要去
You think that's really a good idea
你觉得今天去他家
to be at their house today?
真的是个好主意吗
Mason Lockwood tried to kill you.
梅森·洛克伍德差点害死你
Where's the moonstone?
月光石在哪里
It's somewhere safe.
一个安全的地方
Don't you trust me?
你不信任我吗
I don't trust anyone.
我谁都不信任
I don't trust Mason.
我不信任梅森
I want to be there today to keep an eye on him.
我今天想去那里好盯着他
Ok.
好吧
But then we can't touch, or talk.
但是咱俩不许接触 不许谈话
And no lingering stares.
也不许含情脉脉注视对方
No. None of that.
不会的 放心吧
What do you think will happen
你觉得如果凯瑟琳
if Katherine finds out that we were fake fighting?
发现我们是假装吵架 她会怎样
You're scared I'm going to kill you?
你害怕我会杀了你吗
No. You won't.
不怕 你不会的
Ow, Kath, easy!
凯瑟 轻点
Did I hurt you? Sorry.
弄疼你了吗 抱歉
Did it hurt?
疼吗
It's ok.
不要紧
A little bit every day will make you stronger, right?
每天吸一点可以让你变强大 对吧
What happens once I give you the moonstone?
我给了你月光石之后会怎样
We'll live happily ever after.
我们会从此过上幸福的生活
I promise.
我保证
I'll bring it tonight, I promise.
我今晚给你 我保证
I promise you.
我向你保证
We're gonna get through this.
我们会挺过去的
I love you, Stefan.
我爱你 斯特凡
You know I love you.
你知道我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
And why do I need to talk to you?
为什么我要跟你谈
Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse.
泰勒·洛克伍德得杀了人才能激活诅咒
He's not a werewolf yet.
他现在还不是狼人
Wow. Fascinating. Not enough.
真奇妙啊 理由不够充分
But Mason Lockwood is,
但梅森·洛克伍德是狼人
and he's looking for a moonstone;
他正在找一块月光石
A special rock connected to the werewolf legend.
这石头很特殊 与狼人传说有关
That's why he's here.
所以他才回来
Moonstone?
月光石
And I know where it is.
我知道它在哪里
And you're bringing me this why?
你告诉我这些的理由是
Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, ok?
我需要理由吗 我只是想帮忙 好吗
What did your sister say about this little discovery?
你姐姐对这个小发现有何看法
Oh, you haven't told her, have you?
你没告诉她 对吧
Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all of this.
埃琳娜不希望我牵涉进来
And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself.
你是吉尔伯特家的 热衷于此不能自已
Wow.
哇
Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic.
你对人生目标的探索跟其本身一样悲剧
You going to let me in or not?
你要不要让我进去
Jenna. Thanks for helping
珍娜 谢谢你帮忙
Wrangle the volunteers. Of course.
看管这些志愿者 没关系
For a good cause.
这是应该的
Plus, I have always been a sucker
另外 我对化妆舞会
for a masquerade ball.
一直很狂热
So was Richard.
理查德也是
This was always his favorite party of the year.
这总是一年中他最喜欢的聚会
Wait, wait, wait, Tyler! Boys!
等等 泰勒 注意点 孩子们
Be careful with that, it's from the 1800s.
小心点 那个可是1800年代的宝贝
Excuse me. Tyler!
失陪 泰勒
Mom, we got it.
妈妈 知道了
Stefan, hey. Hey.
斯特凡 你好 你好
I'm cooking dinner tonight. Rick will be there.
今晚我下厨 里克会来
You should come.
你也来吧
You know, Elena and I,
埃琳娜和我
we're kind of taking a...
我们俩可能要
a pause.
静一静
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
'cause that's not what it sounded like this morning.
今早听起来可不是这样的哦
light sleeper.
我是浅睡者
You know what, I heard nothing.
你知道吗 我什么都没听到
You're here.
你在这儿啊
I'm here.
我在这儿
Caroline's not coming.
卡罗琳不来了
I told you.
我跟你说过
Just making sure.
只是再确认一下
You know, eventually you're going to have to talk to her.
最终 你还是得和她谈谈
Could you make it a little less obvious
你能不能别表现得那么明显
you're on her side?
你是站在她那边的
There are no sides, Bonnie.
我没有站在任何一方 邦妮
Oh, come on. Since caroline became a vampire,
拜托 自从卡罗琳变成了吸血鬼
we barely see each other.
我们就很少见面了
Losing Caroline was bad enough.
失去卡罗琳已经够糟糕了
I didn't think I'd lose you, too.
我不想再失去你了
Come with me.
跟我来
Where?
去哪儿
Not here.
不在这儿
Some place quiet.
去个安静的地方
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表