Is this even possible?
这样做希望大吗
There's a spell for it
这专门有个咒语
If they'll give me the power to use it.
如果女巫们赐予我付诸它的魔力
Vitas phasmatis ex silento.
[咒语]
Revertas phasmatis ut victus.
[咒语]
Vitas phasmatis ex silento.
[咒语]
Revertas phasmatis ut victus.
[咒语]
no.
不
What? What is it?
怎么 怎么了
They're angry at me for coming back here.
他们很生气我又回来了
They don't wanna help.
她们不想帮我
Well, they have to.
她们必须帮你
They said there'll be consequences.
她们说我这么做后果很严重
Well, he's just a kid. Tell 'em to shut up.
他只是个孩子 让她们闭嘴帮帮他
Vitas phasmatis ex silento.
[咒语]
Revertas phasmatis ut victus.
[咒语]
Vitas phasmatis ex silento.
[咒语]
Revertas phasmatis ut victus.
[咒语]
Revertas phasmatis ut victus.
[咒语]
Vitas phasmatis ex silento.
[咒语]
Emily. Emily!
艾米莉 艾米莉
I know you're there.
我知道你在那里
Please help me.
求你帮帮我
I love him.
我爱他
No!
不
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Bonnie.
邦妮
Oh, my god, Jeremy.
天呐 杰里米
Oh, my god.
谢天谢地
What happened?
怎么回事
Doesn't matter.
那都不重要了
You're OK.
你没事了
You're OK.
你没事了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Haven't left much for the yankees to take, have we?
没给北方佬留下太多东西 是吗
Let's make a dash for it
趁大火烧到军♥火♥库之前
before the fire reaches that ammunition.
我们得冲过去
Elena.
埃琳娜
Damon.
达蒙
Hey, come on. Come on.
过来 过来
We have to get you out of here.
我们不能让你呆在这里
Let's hide you.
必须把你藏起来
Where are we going?
我们去哪
Everywhere!
哪里都行
Wait for me. I want to come with you.
等等我 我想跟你走
Relax.
放松
We need to get you out of here.
我得带你离开这里
You're faster than I thought.
你比我想象得要快
Why must you always run from me?
你为什么总要躲着我
Because I know that you will chase.
因为我知道你会追上我
Then let me chase you forever.
那就让我生生世世追随着你吧
Feed me your blood.
喂我喝你的血
I will not feed you, Damon.
我不会喂你的 达蒙
If you want it, take it.
如果你想喝 就自己喝
It is your choice to make.
你自己来选
I choose you, Katherine.
我选择你 凯瑟琳
Look at me. Hey. It's Elena.
看着我 我是埃琳娜
It's Elena.
我是埃琳娜
Promise me you will not tell my brother.
你要保证不告诉我弟弟
I promise.
我保证
It will be our little secret.
这就是我们的小秘密
No. Damon.
不要 达蒙
No.
不要
I have to...
我没得选
If we are to be together forever.
这样我们才能永远在一起
Damon, stop. You're hurting me.
达蒙 停下 你弄疼我了
Damon, you don't have to do this. Please stop.
达蒙 你不必这样的 求你停下
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Elena.
埃琳娜
Damon.
达蒙
Damon.
达蒙
That was Bonnie.
是邦妮打来的
Jeremy's alive.
杰里米活过来了
I thought I killed him.
我还以为我杀了他
You did.
确实如此
I don't understand.
我弄不明白
I explained it to you once.
我曾经跟你解释过
But I had to make you forget
但我必须强迫你忘掉
because I was so scared
因为我十分害怕
of what you might do.
你会做出傻事
But now...
可现在
I don't wanna lie.
我不想撒谎了
I'm not gonna be afraid of you anymore.
我再也不会害怕你了
I don't want you to be afraid of me anymore.
我也不想你再害怕我
I'm still your little girl.
我还是你的乖女儿
It's me.
还是我
It's me, mom.
是我啊 妈妈
Hey. How you doing?
你怎么样
Trying to figure out what's wrong with me.
我想弄明白我是怎么了
Feel different, weird.
感觉很异样 很奇怪
Yeah, you were dead.
你刚死过一回
It'd be weird if you felt normal.
没有感觉才怪
Bonnie, I, uh-- I don't know how to thank you.
邦妮 我真不知道该如何谢你
You can thank me tomorrow.
你可以明天再谢谢我
And the day after that.
还有后天
And the day after that.
和大后天
Good night, Jeremy.
晚安 杰里米
Good night.
晚安
Hey, bud.
小鬼
I've gotta take off.
我要走了
Need anything?
有什么需要吗
Uh, no, no.
不 没有
I think I'm good.
我感觉还不错
You know, uh, on second thought,
再仔细想想
I might just crash here. Is that cool?
我还是在这过夜吧 可以吗
Yeah, yeah. Sure. Whatever.
当然可以 随便 都行
All right.
好吧
Alaric, um...
阿♥拉♥里克
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你做的一切
Ah, you can thank me tomorrow...
你可以明天再谢谢我
And the day after that, the day after that.
还有后天 和大后天
Dude, come on! I knew you were listening.
伙计 真是的 我就知道你在偷听
And the day after that.
还有大大后天
Elena.
埃琳娜
It's OK, Damon. I'm right here.
没事的 达蒙 我在这
Elena, get out of here.
埃琳娜 赶快离开
I could hurt you.
我会伤害你的
No. You won't.
不 你不会的
I'm here until the very end.
我会在这陪你到最后
I'm not leaving you.
我不会离开你的
Get out of here.
赶快走
Hang on.
坚持住
Shh. It's OK.
没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
没事的 你会好的
It's not OK. It's not OK.
谁说没事 我快死了
All those years, I've blamed Stefan.
那段时间 我一直责怪斯特凡
No one forced me to love her.
没人强迫我爱她
It was my own choice.
这是我自己的选择
I made the wrong choice.
我做了错误的选择
You tell Stefan I'm sorry.
替我对斯特凡说声抱歉
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表