So you're trying to use me to draw him out.
是的 所以我需要你好好待着
Well, to do that, I need you to stay put
别招来杀身之祸
and stop trying to get yourself killed.
我怎么知道你说的是不是真的
How do I know you're telling the truth?
如果不是真的 那我早就杀了你全家
Well, if I wasn't being truthful, all your family would be dead
把你献给克劳斯了
and I'd be taking you to Klous right now.
可我没有
Instead,
我来这里 是打算和你做个交易
I'm here, and I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
什么样的交易
What kind of a deal?
你什么都别做
Do nothing.
什么都别做 好好过你的日子
Do nothing, live your life,
停止一切反击行动
Stop fighting.
时机一到
And then, when the time is right,
我们就一起引克劳斯出洞
You and I shall shall draw Klaus out together,
我还会确保你的朋友们毫发无损
And I shall make certain that your friends remain unharmed.
然后呢
And then what?
然后我会杀了克劳斯
Then I kill him.
-就这样吗 -就这样
- Just like that? - Just like that.
埃琳娜 我是个信守承诺的人
I'm a man of my word, Elena.
一言既出 驷马难追
I make a deal, I keep a deal.
你要如何确保大家的安全
How are you going to be able to keep everybody safe?
我知道你有个朋友叫邦尼 对吧
You know, I notice you have a friend, Bonnie, is it?
她好像有魔法的天赋
She seems to possess the gift of magic.
我有个朋友也有这种天赋
I have friends with similar gifts.
你认识巫师
You know witches.
只要我们联手
Together we can
就能保障你关心的人的安全
protect everybody that matters to you.
那么我们成交了吗
So do we have a deal?
你还要帮我做一件事
I need you to do one more thing for me.
这算是在谈判了吗
We're negotiating now?
这地方很好
Yeah, this is good.
非常合适 我们正好能看清月亮
This is really good. It's a clear view of the moon.
而且很隐蔽
And it's private.
要是有人抬头看
And anyone looks up
一定会觉得我们是疯子
and they're gonna think we're insane.
不是吗
Aren't we?
我们要破除咒语的法器是什么
So, uh, what's this mysterious talisman we're unbinding?
白色小石头
Oh, wow. A white rock.
真漂亮
This is fascinating.
我知道它看起来很不起眼...
Hey, I know it doesn't look like much...
它被施了什么咒
What's it spelled with?
不是吧
Really?
帮了你的忙 你还对我保密
Help a girl out, she still keeps secrets.
抱歉
Sorry?
我逗你玩儿呢
I'm just teasing.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不 不要
No, no.
泰勒 泰勒
Tyler. Tyler.
我好热
I'm burning up.
热死了
It burns!
我懂 深呼吸 你能挺过去的
I know. You just gotta breathe through this, OK?
我在努力了
I'm trying.
你走吧
You should go.
不
Mm-mmm.
快走吧
You should leave.
现在还不行
Not yet.
泰勒
Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler!
好痛
It hurts.
真的好痛
It hurts.
知道吗 我跟警长真的很铁
You know, listen, I'm really tight with the sheriff.
我会尽一切努力帮你找到梅森的
If there's anything I can do to help locate Mason, I will.
他人很不错 他哥哥去世后
He's a great guy. And after his brother's funeral,
他留了下来 帮他的侄子
he stuck around and-- and helped his nephew and--
-泰勒吗 -对
- Tyler? - Yep.
梅森一直都在他身边
Mason was with him the whole time.
陪他渡过悲恸的时光
Helped him through all that grief.
你的酒一口都没喝呢
You haven't touched your drink.
我真的不太能喝酒 还是先走一步吧
You know, I'm not much of a drinker. I should get going.
别这样啊 就一杯
Oh, come on. Look, one drink.
倒是有助于睡眠
It'll help me sleep.
敬良好的睡眠
To sleep.
你个笨蛋
You fool.
你还自以为很聪明呢 不是吗
You think you're clever, don't you?
你找梅森·洛克伍德做什么
What do you want with Mason lockwood?
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
我深表遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to inform you
你大概是找不到他了
that you probably won't find him.
为什么呢
And why not?
离开这镇子
You should leave town.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
今天可是满月
On a full moon.
你真是愚蠢至极
How stupid are you?
达蒙 再喝一杯怎么样
Damon, how about that second round?
里克 我看该结束了
I think we're done, Rick.
你以为我怕你吗
You think I'm afraid of you?
我倒不这么想 你们这帮吸血鬼向来狂妄
No, I don't. That's your vampire arrogance.
但你应该怕我
You should be.
你一进这酒吧 我就嗅出你的味道了
I sniffed you out the moment you entered this bar.
还有你那悲剧的附子草
Along with your pathetic wolfsbane.
听着 我做狼人都这么久了
See, I've been at this a long time.
换做其它任何一天
And any other night of the month,
我都不会占上风
the situation would be reversed,
但今晚找我的茬儿实在是太不明智了
But tonight... is not the night to pick a fight with me.
准备受死吧
You've been marked.
我想帮你 但我不知道该怎么做
I want to help, but I don't know what to do.
你
There's...
你帮不上忙的
There's nothing you can do.
泰勒
Tyler...
出去
Get out!
-不 -给我出去
- No! - Get out!
我不想伤到你
I don't want to hurt you.
不 不行
No. No.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
达蒙 算了 别犯傻
Let it go, Damon. Don't be stupid.
难道我就这样让她走掉吗
What, I'm supposed to let her just get away?
"准备受死吧"
"You've been marked."
狼人就这么撂狠话的吗
What the hell kind of wolf throw-down crap is that, anyway?
达蒙 抬头看看 你抬头看看
Damon, look up. Just look up.
如果关于狼人的传说是真的
If this werewolf stuff is true,
被咬一口你就死定了 一口就够了
one bite and you're dead. One bite.
听见了吗 别冒这险了
All right? Don't risk it.
你快回家 把门锁好
Just go home, lock your doors,
这事明早再说
and we'll deal with it in the morning.
好吧
Yeah.
没事的
It's okay.
你能撑过去的
You fight through it, okay?
睡吧
Sleep.
你走
Leave.
不走
No.
快走吧 求你了
Go! Please!
不 还不到时候
No, not yet.
你走吧
Just go.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
哪里都不去
And I'm not going anywhere.
对不起
I'm sorry.
泰勒
Tyler!
你是非要赖在这吗
You just can't stay away, can you?
你又不接电♥话♥
Well, you don't answer your phone.
你想怎样
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表