Did you know I would die?
你到底知不知道我会死
Did Elijah tell you his plan?
以利亚有没有跟你说过他的计划
Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?
他有没有能杀死克劳斯的匕♥首♥呢
Why are you still here?
你为什么还在这儿
Because you haven't forcibly removed me.
你也没有强迫我走啊
You wouldn't.
你不会的
Oh, I would.
我会的
Damon, be smart.
达蒙 能不能聪明点
I want Klaus dead just as much as you do.
我像你们一样想让克劳斯死啊
More.
不 比你们更想
If I wasn't be honest about helping,
如果我不是真想来帮忙
I'd be long gone by now, OK?
我也不会到现在还没走 对吧
You can hate me.
你可以恨我
But we want the same thing.
但我们的目标是一致的
And you know...
你也知道
I always get what I want.
我想要什么总是能得到
I wanted out of the tomb.
我想要逃出古墓
Didn't matter who paid the price.
我可不在乎谁为此买♥♥单
Of course I knew that you'd die.
我当然知道你会死
She's out of the tomb?
她逃出古墓了吗
Yeah. We're dealing with it, all right?
是的 我们正在想办法解决这个麻烦
Just be extra careful.
多加小心就好了
She's getting a little too good at impersonating Elena.
她现在扮埃琳娜扮得越来越像了
With Katherine still around,
既然凯瑟琳还没离开这里
we gotta find a way to get your powers back.
我们必须得想办法恢复你的力量
Listen, I want to get the Martins on our side.
得劝马丁父子站在我们的战线上
I want to figure out a way for us all to work together
既然以利亚已经不是我们的障碍了
now that Elijah's out of the picture.
我得想办法让所有人齐心协力
It's impossible. They hate us.
不可能 他们恨我们
It's either win them over or somebody's going to end up dead.
得把他们争取过来 否则便会有人死于非命
You think you can at least
你觉得可以
convince them to have a civil conversation?
劝他们至少和我们正式对话一下吗
I'll try.
我试试
Thanks. Keep me posted.
谢了 有消息随时通知我
Ok. I gotta get to class.
好吧 我得去上课了
All right, I'll see ya.
好吧 再见
Come on.
拜托
Elena's nowhere in sight.
埃琳娜现在又不在
I'll tell her soon. I promise.
我会跟她说的 我保证
All right.
好吧
It was bad. You know, John planted all these seeds about Isobel
太糟了 约翰在珍娜面前捣鼓伊泽贝尔的事
and now Jenna knows I'm lying about something.
现在珍娜已经知道我对她隐瞒了一些事
John's going to end up dead on the kitchen floor if he's not careful.
约翰如果不小心的话会横尸我们厨房♥的
Yeah, well, easier said than done.
说起来容易做起来难
I gave him back his ring.
我把他的戒指还给他了
So.
所以
Look, Jenna keeps asking about Isobel.
珍娜不停地问我关于伊泽贝尔的事情
You know, was she murdered?
比如她是不是被杀了
Why haven't they found the body?
为什么没找到她的尸体
I mean, how much longer can she stay in the dark?
我们要瞒她瞒到什么时候
You think we should tell her the truth?
你觉得我们应该告诉她真♥相♥吗
I'm saying I can't be with her and not tell her.
我的意思是 我不能不坦诚地和她交往啊
It's not fair to her,
对她来说这太不公平了
and it's not the kind of relationship I want.
这也不是我理想中的恋爱
Not to mention it's becoming more dangerous for her not to know.
更别说如果她不知道真♥相♥的话处境会更危险
I just thought that we'd at least hold off
我认为至少在杀死克劳斯之前
until after we've dealt with klaus.
暂且对她保守秘密吧
You know, and even then,
尽管如此
how do we tell someone what we know?
该怎么跟别人解释我们知道的事
How does someone hear that?
别人会怎么想
Look, I'm sorry to put this on you.
对不起 让你承受这一切
But I feel it's your decision to make.
但是 我觉得这个决定得由你来做
And whatever you decide to do, I'll respect it.
不管你的决定是什么 我都会尊重的
I want to be honest with her. But until then,
我想对她坦白 但到那时
Jenna and I are done.
我和珍娜就结束了
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们能过来
I didn't want to.
我是不想来的
But my son made a case to hear you out.
但我儿子觉得应该听你们说完
Bonnie said that you have information about Elijah.
邦妮说你们有以利亚的消息
Elijah's dead. I'm sorry.
以利亚死了 对不起
Hear me out. We can help you.
听我说完 我们能帮你
We know that Klaus has your daughter.
我们知道克劳斯抓了你女儿
I'm sorry about the way I had to get that information,
抱歉以那种途径来得到这个消息
but it's good that we know.
但让我们知道是件好事
We can all work together to get her back.
我们可以齐心协力把她救出来
How?
怎么救
I suspect that you and Elijah had a plan to kill Klaus.
我猜你们和以利亚计划干掉克劳斯
I'll just help you carry it out.
我会帮助你们实施
You can trust us.
你们可以信任我们
I give you my word. We all do.
我向你保证 我们都可以保证
What you up to? None of your business.
你在忙什么 与你无关
We're pouting now?
在怄气吗
Are those the Gilbert journals?
那些是吉尔伯特的笔记吗
How am I supposed to help you if you won't tell me what you're up to?
你都不告诉我你在干什么 我还怎么帮你
Can you tell me where a bunch of witches
你能告诉我几个世纪以前的
were massacred in this town a couple centuries ago?
巫师大屠♥杀♥在这镇子的什么地方发生的吗
No.
不能
Then you can't help.
那你帮不上忙了
If it's any consolation,
如果能对你有所安慰的话
I'm glad that you're not dead.
我很高兴你还活着
Emily Bennett told me about the massacre.
艾米莉·贝内特跟我说过屠♥杀♥的事
It was a big deal in witch folklore.
那是巫师传说中的大事件
When a witch dies violently,
当巫师惨死时
they release a mystical energy
他们会在死亡之地
making the place of their death with power.
用巫术释放一种神秘的力量
I think Elijah wanted to know the site of the massacre.
我觉得以利亚想知道屠♥杀♥的地点
What was he going to do when he found it?
找到之后他会怎么做
I don't know.
不知道
What did papa witch and baby witch have to say?
巫师爸爸和巫师宝宝说什么来着
Wasn't she gone or dead? Yeah?
她怎么既没死也没走 是吧
For the last time, I'm here to help.
最后再说一次 我是来帮忙的
Can we skip the secrets, hmm?
就不要保密了吧
Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus.
以利亚没有武器能杀克劳斯
But he believed that if a witch could channel enough power...
但他相信如果一个巫师能传递足够的力量
They wouldn't need one.
他们就不需要武器了
Like the power you get from
比如从一个上百个巫师的
a spot marked with a hundred dead witches?
葬身之地所获得的力量
We just need to find it.
我们只需要找到那里
But what if they can find the burial ground?
万一他们能找到墓地呢
They won't. We tried, Luka, for weeks.
不可能 洛卡 我们找了几个星期了
We don't have a back-up plan, though, dad,
但是我们没有后备计划 爸爸
and we need to be doing everything we can to save Greta.
我们必须尽一切可能救出格丽塔
We will save her.
我们会救出她的
But Elijah is the answer,
但只有以利亚才能帮忙
not Stefan and his brother.
斯特凡和他哥哥不行
Those people, they're our enemies.
那些人 是我们的敌人
They need to be dealt with.
我们得解决他们
You're going to kill them? No.
你要杀了他们 不
I'm going to let Elijah do it.
我要让以利亚动手
Chinese food or pizza?
中餐还是比萨
Like you have to ask.
随你们点吧
I will get it.
我来点
I'll do it.
我来吧
Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?
你们相信乔纳斯是以诚相待吗
I don't know what to believe.
我不知道该信什么
I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust.
我猜他也不知所措 不知道谁可以信任
Join the club.
大家都一样
Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation?
我们应该看什么电影呢
What about "The Notebook"?
《恋恋笔记本》怎么样
Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie?
卡罗琳 那部电影你都看过多少遍了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表