Look at me. Hey, look at me.
看着我 快看着我
It's gonna be ok. It's gonna be ok.
会没事的 一定会没事的
This is useless.
这些都没用
All these grimoires.
这些魔法书里
There has to be something in here to keep elena
一定有方法能阻止埃琳娜
from becoming a vampire.
变成吸血鬼的
And we'll keep looking.
那我们就一直找
Until the last minute.
直到最后一刻
The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets.
随着满月将至 献祭仪式会分阶段完成
First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire.
先死的是狼人 然后是吸血鬼
Finally the doppelganger.
最后才是二重身
Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken.
埃琳娜一死 诅咒就会解除
Klaus will become hybrid.
克劳斯会变成混血
So when do we attack?
我们什么时候进攻
Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side.
埃琳娜的死会唤醒他被封印的狼人之性
He'll be vulnerable during the transformation.
在变身过程中他会变得虚弱
That's when Bonnie comes in.
那时候邦妮就要行动了
And you're sure bonnie will survive this?
你确定邦妮能活下来吗
If she can deliver him to the brink of death,
只要她能搞的他只剩下一口气
I'll finish the job myself.
剩下的我来了断
Damon.
达蒙
You're not going to like what I'm about to say.
你肯定不喜欢我要告诉你的事情
Cut to the chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not?
长话短说 献祭仪式开始了吗
It's happening.
开始了
I tried to stop it, but it got...Complicated.
我试图阻止 但情况变得...很复杂
We're sticking with the original plan.
我们按原计划行动
We're meeting Bonnie right now.
现在去找邦妮
He's got Jenna, Stefan.
他抓了珍娜 斯特凡
What?
什么
He's got Kathrine to lure her out of the house.
他让凯瑟琳把她骗出来了
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 出了什么事
He's going to use her as the vampire in the ritual.
他要让她充当仪式中的吸血鬼
Oh, my god.
我的天
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I feel like myself... Only not.
我感觉自己... 不是自己了
Everything is brighter.
所有东西都更加清晰了
The fire's hotter.
火也更热了
Part of me is terrified,
我身体里的一部分感到很害怕
But there's another part
但另一部分
of me that doesn't want to feel anything.
却拒绝感觉任何东西
Vampires can turn off the part that's human.
吸血鬼能关闭属于人类那部分的感觉
That's the part that hurts.
那才是最让人难过的部分
I'm gonna die, aren't I?
我快死了 是不是
No!
不会的
Jenna, I'm not going to let that happen.
珍娜 我不会让它发生的
I don't care what I have to do.
我不在乎要付出什么代价
Who's that?
那是谁
That must be the werewolf.
肯定是那个狼人
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
I cast a spell to slow down your transformation.
我施了个咒以减缓你的变身速度
Your insides are trying to tear themselves free.
你体内的本性想要释放出来
Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature.
格丽塔 巫师本应维持自然的平衡
It's your duty to them to keep your curse sealed.
不让诅咒解封才是你的责任
My duty is to Klaus!
我的责任是帮助克劳斯
The new order.
建立新秩序
Glad to know I still have a dance partner.
真高兴我还有一个伙伴
Hello, my lovelies.
你们好啊 美人儿们
Are we ready?
都准备好了吗
Come on, get in here!
快点 快进来
Do you see anything?
看到什么没有
We're not safe here.
我们在这里不安全
If that thing wants in, it's getting in.
如果那个怪物想冲进来 就一定能进来
How did you even know what I was?
你是怎么知道我的真实身份的
I compelled you to forget!
我已经强迫你忘掉了
I was on vervain.
我喝了马鞭草
I faked forgetting so I could spy on you.
我假装全忘掉 这样我就能监视你
It was your mom's idea.
都是你妈妈的主意
Wait, my mom knows?!
等等 连我妈都知道了吗
Oh, my god. You told her.
天呐 是你告诉她的
Well, what'd she say?
那她怎么说
Your mom hates vampires. She grew up hating vampires.
你妈妈恨吸血鬼 她从小就恨着吸血鬼
She'll probably always hate vampires.
她或许永远都会憎恨吸血鬼
Well, what about you?
那你呢
What about me?
我能怎么样
Where does this leave us?
我们会怎么样
Stuck in this house.
困在这个房♥子里
Trying not to get mauled to death by our friend.
得想方设法别让自己朋友给咬死
Heard ya.
马上就来
Great. I was just thinking about getting a bite to eat.
好极了 正想着要去弄点吃的
Elena hasn't returned any of my calls for days.
埃琳娜很多天都没回我电♥话♥了
I need to see her.
我要见她
Well, you're a day late and a daughter short, John.
约翰 你来晚了一天 女儿已经没了
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Klaus has her. Sacrifice goes down tonight.
克劳斯抓了她 祭祀就在今晚
How could you let that happen?
你怎么不阻止
You were supposed to keep her safe.
你们本该保证她的安全的
Wasn't that the sum total of your plan to keep her safe?
保她安全无恙不是你们的终极计划吗
She is safe. I fed her my blood.
她没事 我让她喝了我的血
You what?! When Klaus kills Elena
你说什么 如果克劳斯在祭祀中杀
In the sacrifice, she will come back to life.
了埃琳娜 她会复活的
Granted as the thing you hate most in the world,
成为你最深恶痛绝的东西
But no one really cares what you think.
不过根本没人在乎你怎么看
You do not want to mess with me right now.
你现在最好别惹我
You ruined her life. You know that, right?
你毁了她 你心知肚明 对吗
I know, John.
我知道 约翰
I took her choice, destroyed her future.
我让她别无选择 毁了她的将来
Trust me, I get it.
相信我 我很清楚
It actually gets worse.
事实上 还有比这更糟的
How could it possibly get any worse?
还有什么能比这还糟糕
I've got the moon stone.
我已经拿到月光石
I spent 500 years looking for this.
我费了500年的时间去找它
I hate to part with it.
我讨厌和它分开
The moon has passed its apex.
月已中天
Remember everything you need to do?
记住你要做的每件事了吗
I remember.
牢不可忘
Everything I did...
我所做的一切
I was just trying to help Tyler.
只是想要帮助泰勒
Are you Jules?
你是朱尔斯
I didn't want him to be alone!
我不希望他形只影单
Shall we?
可以开始了吗
Which one are you reading?
在看什么呢
Emily Bennett's,
有关艾米莉·巴奈特的
this is a section on spells she did
这一节写她为我的先祖
for my ancestor Johnathan Gilbert.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特下的咒语
Yeah, I think she had a thing for him.
明白 我觉得她对他有意思
There's something on a resuscitative spell she was working on.
写了些她一直在研究的还阳咒
I saw that, too.
我也看了那段
She just didn't explain what it did, exactly.
她没解释它具体是怎么样的
Maybe Johnathan wrote about it in his journals.
或许乔纳森在他的日记里有写
You know, I can have Stefan bring them.
我可以叫斯特凡把它们带过来
Someone's here.
有人来了
Hey, what are you doing here?
嗨 你来干嘛
Elijah and Stefan are upstairs.
以利亚和斯特凡在楼上
You mind if I have a second with Jeremy?
你不介意我跟杰里米单独聊会吧
Sure, yeah. Of course.
当然 没问题
What's the matter?
什么事
Jeremy...
杰里米
Something's happened to Jenna.
珍娜出事了
Why did he take Jenna?
为什么抓了珍娜
A punishment for meddling.
是对搅局的惩罚
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表