You can hear them.
你能听到他们的声音
You can hear anything.
你可以听到所有东西
Just focus on them.
把精力集中在他们身上
You don't need to kill Jenna.
你不用杀了珍娜
I'll take her place.
我来代替她
Oh, I don't know.
这我可说不好
I rather appreciate the symmetry of three women--
我更欣赏三个女人一台戏
Three goddesses--
三位女神
Sacrificed at nature's altar.
牺牲在大自然的祭坛上
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
I can't--I can't make it out.
我不行 我做不到
You can do this. Just relax. Focus.
你能做到的 放松 集中精力
Don't play games with me.
别跟我耍花样
You'll get what you want.
你会如愿以偿的
I can hear him. I hear Stefan.
我能听到他说话 我听到斯特凡的声音
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
You're quite the hero, aren't you?
你真是位大英雄啊 不是吗
I've heard that about you.
我早有耳闻
Just make the trade.
只要达成交易就行了
Me for Jenna.
我换珍娜
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
What is it?
他说什么
He wants to take my place.
他想代替我
How's Tyler doing?
泰勒怎么样了
Sleeping.
正睡着
He should better by morning.
他到早上应该就没事了
He just...he needs some rest.
他只是 他需要休息
Good.
很好
So this is your life now, huh?
所以说 这就是你现在过的生活了
Never a dull moment.
一点也不乏味
You know, these last few days with you have been
最近这几天跟你在一起
so great, and fun.
过的很精彩 很刺♥激♥
And so Caroline.
太有卡罗琳的范了
I--I thought that I might be able
我 我以为我能够
to get past this whole vampire thing.
把这些吸血鬼的事抛诸脑后
But you can.
你可以的
Matt...
马特
I don't know if I can, Caroline.
我不知道自己能不能做到 卡罗琳
Matt!
马特
I get it. This is your life now.
我了解了 这就是你现在的生活
You know what my life is, Car?
你知道我的生活是什么样的吗 卡尔
My life is an absentee mom.
我有个离家出走的妈妈
And a bunch of bills to pay,
一大堆的债务要还
and school, and a job,
要上学 要上班
and it sucks sometimes.
有时候真的很糟糕
But it's my life.
但这就是我的生活
And...
还有
I think that I just want to live it without all of this.
我只想摆脱掉这些好好过生活
Come on, Bonnie, we got a hybrid to kill.
快点吧 邦妮 还得去杀那个混血种
It's done.
好了
That's it?
就这样吗
Let's go.
我们出发吧
I'll be back soon.
我很快就回来
Wait, what do you mean?
等等 你什么意思
No, I'm coming. I need to be there.
不 我跟你们一起 我必须到那去
I need to make sure you guys are ok.
我得确保你们都没事
And who's going to make sure you're ok?
那谁保证你没事呢
I've got my own ring.
我有戒指
Look, I'm not taking no for an answer.
听着 我不会妥协的
Easy...Easy
放轻松 放轻松
Just go. I'll stay with him.
去吧 我会跟他待在一起
It's time. All right.
是时候了 好的
I got the weapons in the car.
我车里放了武器
Bonnie's the only weapon we need.
邦妮是我们唯一需要的武器
Bonnie! What is this?
邦妮 这是怎么回事
I can't put anyone else at risk.
我不能再让别人涉险
I can't stay here with Jenna out there!
我不能把珍娜丢在那里不管
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You can't do this! Damon?
你不能这样 达蒙
Sorry, buddy. She's right.
对不起 伙计 她说得没错
No! You can't do this.
不 你不能这样
Bonnie!
邦妮
Bonnie!
邦妮
Elena... I have to do something.
埃琳娜 我得做点什么
This can't happen. None of it.
不能这样 不可以
Quite the predicament.
情况窘迫了啊
You know, it's funny,
我说 真是有意思
all this talk about preserving family,
才说着保护家人的事
and here's Stefan,
斯特凡就来了
granting your wish.
要遂了你的心愿
Stefan...
斯特凡
It's okay.
没事的
Well.
好了
Who's it going to be, Elena?
埃琳娜 选谁呢
No.
不
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
There's actually no choice.
其实根本没得选
Aahh! No! Stefan!
不要 斯特凡
No!
不要
I have other plans for your boyfriend.
我留着你男友另有他用
I want him alive.
还不想让他死
But for now...
但现在
Whenever you're ready, Greta.
你准备好就开始 格丽塔
No.
不
Your turn. No, Jenna, no!
到你了 不 珍娜 不要
It's over, Elena.
一切都结束了 埃琳娜
I know what I have to do.
我知道我该怎么做
Jenna
珍娜
Just turn it off.
关掉你的感觉
Jenna.
珍娜
Turn it off.
关掉它
You won't be scared anymore.
就不会觉得害怕了
No! Jenna!
不要 珍娜
No! Jenna!
不要 珍娜
No.
不
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Are they going to kill him?
他们能杀了他吗
Yes.
能
It's time.
是时候了
Thank you, Elena.
谢谢你 埃琳娜
Ah, go to hell.
去死吧
No.
不
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
It's happening.
在转变了
Yes, yes!
太好了 太好了
No!
不可能
You were dead!
你已经死了
Wake up, Elena!
醒醒 埃琳娜
I need you to get her out of here!
我要你带她离开这儿
What about you?
那你呢
I'm not leaving until he's dead.
克劳斯不死 我是不会走的
Go.
快走
Elijah?
以利亚
Hello, brother.
你好呀 兄弟
In the name of our family, Niklaus...
以我们家族之名 尼克劳斯
I didn't bury them at sea!
我没有把他们海葬
Their bodies are safe.
他们的尸体现在很安全
If you kill me, you'll never find them.
杀了我的话 你就永远都找不到他们了
Elijah!
以利亚
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表