Previously on "The vampire diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
Tell me about your ex, katherine.
他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳
I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.
我不想让你再见埃琳娜了
If you don't remove her from your life,
你要是不把她从你的生命中清除
I will kill everyone that you love.
我会杀了所有她爱的人
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
The lockwoods are werewolves?
洛克伍德家都是狼人
The werewolf gene runs in the lockwood family.
洛克伍德家族一直留着狼人的血
Tell me what triggers the curse!
告诉我怎么激活诅咒
You have to kill somebody!
你得去杀人
The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with the moonstone.
狼人的诅咒被月光石封印着
Katherine will only rip your heart out.
凯瑟琳只会让你心碎[直译为掏出你的心]
Let me do it for her.
让我为她效劳吧
You have no idea what you've just done.
你不清楚自己干了什么
Aww. Did I put a kink in your master plan?
我破坏了你的大计吗
Do honestly believe that I don't have a plan B?
你真的以为我没有后备方案吗
Jenna, no!
珍娜 不要
We were just , sneaking around,
我们都很蠢 偷偷摸摸的
thinking we weren't going to get caught.
以为不会被发现
But it's over.
但一切都结束了
I'm going after Tyler Lockwood.
我会去挑衅泰勒·洛克伍德
And you're not going to stop...
而且你绝不罢休
Until he kills me.
至死方休
Here.
给
I'm still shaking.
我还在发抖
What happened?
发生什么了
Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this.
说吧 告诉他 你一定很爱听
I saw Katherine today.
我今天见到凯瑟琳了
Where? At the grill.
在哪里 烧烤吧
I just stopped by to gawk and...quasi-stalk Matt.
我只是路过 想跟踪 看看马特
Do you need a table?
你在找空桌吗
No, I'm not staying.
没有 我不在这吃
I just need to use the little girl's room.
我只是 想用一下洗手间
Skip the teen drama and get to it.
跳过这腻歪的段子 直入主题
Then I had to pretend to the use the bathroom,
然后我假装去上洗手间了
even though I didn't have to go, 'cause I'm a dufus.
尽管我并不想去 我蠢呆了
Elena?
埃琳娜
Hey, I saw you with Matt. Are you ok?
我看见你和马特了 你还好吗
Yeah, ya know...
还好 不过
Whatever.
无所谓了
You're good.
你很棒嘛
What gave me away? Was it the hair or was it my clothes?
我哪里穿帮了 发型还是衣服
I know Elena's at--
我知道埃琳娜在
I know Elena's at home.
我知道埃琳娜现在在家
I need you to deliver a message.
我要你替我捎个信儿
What was the message?
什么信儿
Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone.
告诉达蒙和斯特凡 我要月光石
Or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood.
不然我将血洗本镇
Tell him the rest of it.
还有剩下的
Tonight. At the masquerade ball.
就今晚 化装舞会上见
She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason through her off guard.
她想公开交易 杀了梅森让她没安全感了
She's running scared.
她现在战战兢兢的
What she did to jenna was desperate.
走投无路才对珍娜那样
She's out of tricks.
她黔驴技穷了
We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her.
我们不能低估她 得好好设计一下
Can't we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?
我们把月光石给她吧 这样她就走了
No. Katherine's not getting dick.
不行 凯瑟琳可没那么简单
I've had it.
我领教过了
I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball, and I'm going to kill her tonight.
我要去化装舞会 我今晚就杀了她
You're not gonna kill her.
你不能杀她
Don't give me that goody-goody crap.
别跟满口我仁义道德的废话
You're not going to kill her. Oh, really?
你不能杀她 是嘛
Because I am.
因为我要杀她
Easy...
小心
Grab the door, Jeremy.
你关门 杰里米
Stop fussing, I'm fine.
别小题大做 我没事
The doctor said that you have to take it easy.
医生说你得小心
Yeah, you don't wanna rip the stitches, hemorrhage, and die, right?
没错 你不想撕开伤口流血至死吧
The only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment.
我只会窘死
No... I "walked" into a knife.
没人笑话你 我自己"撞上"刀了
How does somebody do that?
有人会这么蠢吗
It was a freak accident. It happens.
只是个意外 人人都可能
Yeah. I mean, I've done it, like, 20 times at the grill.
没错 我在烧烤吧干过差不多20次吧
Ok, I'm being nice.
好啦 开玩笑
All right, easy...
小心 慢点
What should I do with this? I got it.
这个放哪里 给我就行
So, what are we gonna do? Make lunch.
我们该做什么 做午饭
About Katherine.
我是说凯瑟琳
We're not going to do anything, Jeremy.
我们什么也不做 杰里米
She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that.
她差点害死珍娜 我们不能就这么算了
Yes, we can. If it keeps us safe, then we can.
只要大家平安无事 我们可以不予追究
What if she tries something else? She won't.
她要是耍别的花招呢 不会了
Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said.
凯瑟琳伤害珍娜是因为我没听她话
Well, I'm doing it now. Me and stefan are over.
现在我听话了 我和斯特凡分手了
She wins. The end.
她赢了 一切结束了
You're being naive and you know it.
你很幼稚 你自己知道
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Out. I'll be back!
我出去下 一会就回来
Where should I put these?
这些东西该放哪
Right there. Thank you, Miss Flowers.
放那儿吧 谢谢 弗拉维女士
You've been such a wonderful help.
您真是帮了大忙
Oh, it's my pleasure, dear.
亲爱的 非常荣幸
Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
还有什么要帮忙的尽管告诉我
I will.
好的
Whoa, Kat, chill.
凯瑟琳 我投降
Do not sneak up on a vampire.
别鬼鬼祟祟地靠近吸血鬼
Don't attack a witch.
也别攻击女巫
It's good to see ya, girl.
妞儿 真高兴见到你
I'm glad you made it.
真高兴你能来
You called. I came.
你打了电♥话♥ 我就来了
Like you had a choice.
说得好像你没的选一样
Don't get all boss lady on me. You know I love you.
别像个老板似的对我 你知道我爱你
Now, where does one wear this?
话说 啥场合要用到这玩意啊
To a masquerade ball. Tonight.
化妆舞会 今晚
You can be my date.
你可以做我的舞伴
Hey, come on in.
快进来
I got stefan's message.
我收到斯特凡的信息了
Hey, you brought the grimoire. Thank you.
你把魔法书带来了 多谢
What's going on?
什么情况
We're gonna kill Katherine.
我们要杀凯瑟琳
I can explain. Please.
我可以解释 请说
We're gonna kill Katherine.
我们要杀凯瑟琳
Now, this works with compressed air.
这东西要和压缩空气一起用
The trigger is here.
扳机在这里
I've got 2 of these in a different size.
我有两种不同的尺寸
And for you, I recommend this.
你用的话 我推荐这种尺寸的
Fits nicely under a jacket sleeve.
可以很好地藏在夹克袖子里
Here's the trigger when you're ready.
只要你准备好了 扳机就在这里
You wanted me to show you how to kill vampires.
是你让我示范怎么杀吸血鬼的
What's with the hair?
怎么把头发弄成这样
I'm impersonating my dull as
我要假扮那个又呆又笨
dishwater doppelganger, Elena.
无聊透顶的另一个我 埃琳娜
She has the worst taste.
她品位太差了
Except in men.
不过对男人的品位还成
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表