That is so not the point.
那根本不是重点
Well, yeah, I mean...
没错 我是说
What's going on?
什么情况
Girls' night.
闺蜜之夜
How are you doing?
你怎么样
You heard about my fight with Rick.
你知道我和里克吵架了
He feels terrible.
他很沮丧
Is this some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up?
你这是在变相地试图哄我开心吗
No. No, this is about us girls hanging out.
不 不 我们这些女生要出去逛逛
And, you know, we'll be here if you happen to want to talk,
不过 如果你碰巧想聊天我们可以留下
or... Because I am a winner
或者 因为如果谈到和谐的交往
when it comes to successful relationships.
我可是个这方面的专家
You, too?
你也是
You have no idea.
你有所不知啊
Ok, then.
好吧 那么
It's this whole Isobel thing.
关于伊泽贝尔的事情
He's hiding something from me.
他对我有所隐瞒
To play devil's advocate,
别怪我唱反调
maybe there is a great reason why he's not telling you.
也许他不告诉你有他的难言之隐
Maybe he is just trying to protect you.
也许他只是为了保护你
Well, that's not his call to make.
那他也不是他说了算
I mean, I deserve the truth. Everybody does.
我是说 我有权知道真♥相♥ 人人如此
Sometimes it's harder than that.
有时候真的难以启齿
Not if it's somebody you care about, it isn't?
即使是你关心的人也不行吗
You know what we need?
你们知道我们需要什么吗
Dancing. There is a band at the Grill.
跳舞 格尔酒吧有支乐队
I'm in. In.
我加入 加入
In.
我也加入
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
I mean, I would go if I could.
我是说 如果可以的话我就去了
No. I'm not strong enough to send you.
不 我的力量太弱没法把你传送过去
I can do this.
我能做到的
I'll stay anchored.
我会一直支持你
Use all my energy.
倾注全力
If you feel weak... Dad.
如果你感到虚弱... 爸
I want this just as much as you.
我和你一样想这样做
Concentrate on Elijah.
集中精力想着以利亚
Picture him in your mind.
在脑中想象出他的样子
I got it.
可以了
I'm in the Salvatore house.
我在塞尔瓦托兄弟的房♥子里
Elijah's body must be there.
以利亚的尸体一定在这里
What do you see?
你看到什么
Elena and Damon. They're reading.
埃琳娜和达蒙 他们在看书
Good.
很好
If Elijah's there, you'll sense him.
如果以利亚在那里 你会感应到的
Stay focused.
集中精力
Can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗
I'm bored.
我无聊透了
"Emily Bennett was taken by the council today.
"今天艾米丽·贝内特被委员会的人抓走了
"They kidnapped her from her home
"他们从她家绑♥架♥了她
"And took her to the same location
"把她带到了一百年前
Her ancestors were burned a hundred years ago."
她祖先被烧死的地方"
So Emily died on the site of the massacre, too.
这么说艾米丽也死在大屠♥杀♥那块地方
Does it say where?
有没有说是在哪里
Nope.
没有
You know this whole friendly, cooperative thing?
你知道吗 你的整套友好 合作的把戏
Mm-hmm.
没错
I don't buy it.
我可不信
I have no reason to lie to you, Damon.
我没有理由对你撒谎 达蒙
Lie.
才怪
I'm hungry.
我饿了
You're the unwanted houseguest.
你是不请自来的
Go feed yourself.
去自己找吃的吧
Well, nothing in any of those.
这些书里什么线索都没有
Find anything?
找到什么了吗
Nope.
没有
That's too bad.
太糟糕了
Yeah, bummer.
没错 逊毙了
Elena's fighting me.
埃琳娜在阻碍我
what's wrong?
怎么了
She's stronger than me.
她的力量比我强
That's because it's not Elena.
因为她不是埃琳娜
It's Katherine Pierce. Luka. Kill her.
是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 洛卡 杀了她
What? She's a vampire.
什么 她是吸血鬼
Find a stake and drive it through her heart.
找个木棍插♥进♥她的心脏
Damon!
达蒙
Katherine!
凯瑟琳
What happened?
发生什么事
Damon...
达蒙
Luka, what's going on?
洛卡 怎么了
Luka! Luka!
洛卡 洛卡
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Shutting down a crazy ass psychic witch attack!
在对抗一个该死的巫术攻击
Get over there and do something about it.
快去阻止他们
Now!
赶快
No!
不
Oh, my god! Luka!
天哪 洛卡
Luka! I'm sorry.
洛卡 对不起
Please.
不要啊
Just wake up, son.
醒醒 儿子
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
Luka!
洛卡
I love my boy!
我爱我的儿子
I need a drink.
我去拿点喝的
Hey, Matt.
你好 马特
Things just got real awkward.
这都是怎么了
Jenna. Not tonight, Ric.
珍娜 今晚可不行 里克
Tonight I have traded you for senor tequila.
今晚我要和龙舌兰先生在一起
Yeah.
好吧
Well, senor tequila's not going to
龙舌兰先生可不会
be treating you very well.
让你怎么舒服
Well, the two of you have a lot in common.
是啊 你们两个倒有很多共同点
Look, Jenna, I hate that you're this upset with me.
珍娜 我受不了你对我这么生气
Yeah, well, it's your fault.
是你的错
Because whatever it is you're keeping from me;
因为无论你在隐瞒我什么
Whatever you think I can't handle...
或是认为我接受不了什么
You're wrong.
你都大错特错
'cause last year I was a grad student
可能去年我还是个研究生
who smoked a lot of pot
成天抽大♥麻♥
and couldn't keep a goldfish alive.
连一条金鱼都养不活
And now I'm a parent,
但现在我是一名家长了
so I think I can handle anything, Ric.
我想没什么我不能承受的 里克
Jenna...
珍娜
He said the ball's in your court.
他说决定权在你
Yeah, but I can't do anything about it.
是啊 但我什么也做不了
Why not?
怎么会
All you do is talk about how much you care about him.
你只要跟他说你非常在乎他
Yeah, but I am still keeping so many secrets.
但我还是隐瞒了很多秘密
Alaric's in the same boat with Jenna.
阿♥拉♥里克和珍妮也面临同样的问题
And maybe that's our mistake.
也许那就是我们的错误所在
We're trying to protect the people that we love
我们不想让我们爱的人掺和进来
by keeping them out of it,
以为这样就是保护他们
but in the end, we're hurting them anyway.
但最后我们还是伤害了他们
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Where are you going? What is she doing?
你要去哪里 她在做什么
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Let's hear it for the band!
让我们为乐队欢呼吧
Weren't they awesome?
他们是不是很棒
This isn't going to end well.
这可不会有什么好的结局
So there's this guy.
有个男生
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表