Ok.
好吧
I don't like it, but he's making threats.
虽然我不想 但他先挑衅的
He could expose us. We need to put him down.
这样很可能会暴露我们 我们得干掉他
All right. Let's do it.
很好 咱们动手吧
Woods. Trash duty. Come on.
树林里 收垃圾 走吧
Where are you going? What's going on?
你要去哪 怎么回事
I need to be able to hear better.
我要听得清楚些
Hear what?
听什么
Something's wrong, Elena.
一定出事了 埃琳娜
Caroline-- shh.
卡罗琳
Don't look so surprised.
别这么惊讶啊
You knew this was inevitable.
你知道这在所难免
Go ahead. Run.
你先请 跑吧
I'll give you a head start.
让你先跑
Oh, god. What is it?
天啦 怎么了
Stefan and Damon.
是斯特凡和达蒙
What?
什么
Thank you, Mason.
谢谢你 梅森
How do you know about all this?
你怎么知道这些的
My uncle John left this old diary lying around.
我的叔叔约翰遗留下了一本古老的日记
It was written by a crazy Gilbert ancestor
是一个疯狂的吉尔伯特祖先写的
Who wrote about this curse that ran in your family.
他写了你们家族所受到的这个诅咒
A curse about what?
关于什么的诅咒
Werewolves.
狼人
It's crazy, right?
这听起来很疯狂 是吧
But then, Matt was attacked
但是后来马特在满月那天
By a wolf under a full moon,
被一只狼袭击了
And your uncle had just gotten back to town.
而你叔叔那时刚好回到镇上了
It was just-- it was too weird.
这是不是 有点太奇怪了
Is it true?
这是真的吗
About my uncle?
你是说我叔叔吗
Yeah.
是的
But you-- you're not?
但是你 你不是
A wolf? I'm sorry, werewolf?
一头狼 哦不对 狼人
No--
不是
I mean, not yet.
我是说 还不是
You know? Hell, just--
你知道的 见鬼
Just saying that out loud, I sound insane.
我这么说还真是听起来像疯了
I don't think so.
我不觉得
But then again,
话又说回来
I always did believe in the crazy stuff.
我总是很相信这些疯狂的事情
According to my uncle, you have to trigger the curse.
听我叔叔说 诅咒是需要被唤醒的
Somebody has to die at your hands,
必须有人因你而死
like murder, or an accident.
像谋杀 或意外杀害什么的
I basically have to cause death,
我需要致某人于死地
And then, boom, next full moon,
然后在下一个满月
I'm howling on all fours.
我就会变成一只嚎叫的狼
Is that why he came back, to tell you all this?
他回来就是为了告诉你这些吗
Yeah, right. He had to tell me.
是的 他必须得告诉我
I caught him. He's not here for me.
我发现了他的秘密 他不是为我而来的
He's here for this.
是为了这个
Down the stairs to the left.
下楼向左拐
Careful. The wooden bullets and vervain
小心 木子弹和马鞭草
Won't keep them down for long. What is this place?
制不了他们很久 这是什么地方
Old slave quarters from the original Lockwood house.
是洛克伍德老房♥子里奴隶住的地方
Go on.
继续下去
Thank you, Mason. I appreciate all you've done.
谢谢你 梅森 感激你做的一切
We got it from here.
剩下的交给我们
Hey, you're going to kill them, right?
你要杀了他们 是吗
Yes. That's why you should go.
是的 所以你该离开了
I'm here as the council, not the law.
在这里我代表委员会而不是法律
You can't be a party to this.
你不能参与其中
It's for your own protection.
这是为了保护你
Liz, I don't care about--
莉兹 我不在乎
Yes, but I do, and I'm not asking.
但是我在乎 而且我不是在询问你的意见
Good-bye, Mason.
再见 梅森
Hey, just don't take any chances.
不要心存侥幸
What is it? They've been here.
怎么了 他们来过
What?
什么
What are you two doing out here?
你们俩在这干嘛
Have you seen Stefan?
你看到斯特凡了吗
Yeah, Elena, I've seen him.
是的 埃琳娜 我见过他
I've seen Damon, too.
我也见过达蒙了
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
You don't need me for that.
这个你不需要问我
I'll let your friend here sniff 'em out.
你朋友完全嗅得出来
Does your mother know what you are?
你妈妈知道你是什么吗
I'm happy to tell her.
我很情愿告诉她
Don't be stupid.
别蠢了
Necks snap easy around here.
折断她的脖子很容易
I can take you.
我拿得下你
Want to bet?
打赌吗
Yeah, I do.
我打赌
Told you.
早告诉过你
Come on.
快过来
This is how it's going to work.
这样才会起作用
Answer me, and you don't get shot. Understand?
回答我就不会中弹 明白吗
How many of you are there?
你们还有多少人
Liz, please...
莉兹 求你了
How did you fool us?
你是怎么愚弄我们的
How do you walk in the sun?
你怎么能在太阳下出没
I will drag this out painfully.
我会折磨你到你肯说为止
But you're my friend.
但你是我的朋友
Our friendship was a lie.
我们的友谊是个谎言
Answer me, and I'll kill you fast.
回答我 我可以给你个痛苦
What is that?
什么
he's not gonna tell us anything
他是不会说了
kill them both
杀了他们俩
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Caroline, what is it?
卡罗琳 怎么了
My mom. She's killing them.
是我妈妈 她要杀了他们
What?
什么
No, no, no.
别 别 别去
We have to stop her. No, I can't.
我们得去阻止她 不 我不能去
Elena, she's going to find out about me.
埃琳娜 她会发现我的事的
Elena!
埃琳娜
Let's do this. Each with a stake in the heart,
开始吧 将木桩钉在心脏上
Then burn them both.
然后烧了他们
Check it out.
去看看
Elena! What are you doing?
埃琳娜 你在这儿干什么
You can't kill them. I'm not going to let you.
你不能杀了他们 我不会让你这么做的
What was that? Who else is with you?
那是什么 还有谁跟你在一起
What the--
什么
Hi, mom.
嗨 妈妈
You need to drink some deputy blood.
你得喝些人血
Oh, no.
不要
I'll be fine.
我会好的
It's going to take a little bit longer.
就是时间要长一点
Damon's right, you know.
达蒙说的没错
If there's ever a time to break your diet--
现在正是你需要打断一下饮食习惯的时候
He said he didn't want it, ok?
他说他不想喝 明白吗
This is a most unfortunate situation.
现在的情形可太糟糕了
2 deputies dead.
两个警官副手死了
And you.
还有你
What am I going to do with you?
我该怎么处置你呢
You won't tell anyone, will you?
你不会说出去的 对吧
Mom?
妈妈
Mom? Please!
妈妈 求求你了
Look, I know that we don't get along,
我知道我们关系不太好
and that you hate me,
你也不喜欢我
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表