Here.
让我来
Allow me.
为您效劳
You're not going to be able to hate me forever.
你不可能恨我一辈子
Can we just go?
可以走了吗?
You didn't dig deep enough.
你查的还不够仔细
"Petrova."
是"Petrova"
I saw this on the shelf.
我在书架上看到过
Katherine originally came from Europe.
Katherine是从欧洲过来的
Petrova was her real name.
Petrova是她的本姓
Katharina Petrova to be exact.
确切地说 是Katharina Petrova
How did you know that?
你怎么知道?
Back when, I saw it engraved on an old heirloom.
以前我看到她的传家宝上 刻着这个名字
Men snoop, too, you know.
男人也爱八卦的
Let me know what you find. Very curious myself.
有什么发现的话告诉我 我也非常好奇呢
You have every right to hate me.
你有充分的理由讨厌我
I understand.
我理解
You hated me before and we became friends.
你以前也讨厌我 但我们后来成了朋友
It would suck if that was gone forever.
如果我们之间的友谊 永远失去了 就太可惜了
So...
所以...
Is it?
是吗?
Have I lost you forever?
我已经永远失去你了吗?
Thank you for the book, Damon.
Damon 谢谢你给我这本书
This looks like the spot.
就在这儿吧
For what?
在这儿干嘛?
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
Ah!
啊!
What happened?
怎么回事?
I'm a klutz.
我不小心割到了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Caroline?
喂 Caroline?
Aah. Caroline! Caroline!
啊 Caroline! Caroline!
Caroline!
Caroline啊!
What the hell... your face!
怎么回事... 你的脸!
Aah!
啊!
Stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手! 冷静! 冷静! 冷静!
Stop.
冷静点
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
No, no, stop. Listen to me.
等等 冷静 听我说
We need to get out of these woods now.
我们现在必须 马上离开这里
We need to leave.
得马上走
What was that?
那是什么?
Matt, stay down. Do not move.
Matt 躺着 别动
You and me, we're gonna run.
我们俩 要快点逃
It's gonna follow us. We need to get it away from Matt.
它会跟着我们 我们要把它从Matt身边引开
So, you need to run as fast as you can. Do you understand me?
所以 你要跑得越快越好 明白吗?
Go. Go!
跑 快跑!
Wait!
等等!
- What is it?! - It's a werewolf!
- 那是什么?! - 是狼人!
It will try to kill us, and it can.
它会杀了我们 这对它来说轻而易举
Hey! What are you two doing?
嘿! 你们俩在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
No!
走开!
You are not gonna remmenber what I did to you
你将忘记我都对你做过什么
or what you saw me become.
忘记你看到的我的变化
We were just making out in the woods.
我们只是在树林里亲热而已
And then an animal attacked you
然后有只野兽袭击了你
and bit your neck.
咬了你的脖子
It's weird. It just came out of nowhere.
很奇怪 它是凭空冒出来的
What are we going to do about Tyler?
我们要怎么搞定Tyler?
I took care of it.
我已经处理好了
I'll get Matt on vervain.
我会在Matt身上放马鞭草
It'll keep you from being able to compel him, but...
这样你就不能控制他的思想了 而且...
also keep you from being able to drink his blood.
也可以阻止你吸他的血
I can't believe I hurt him.
真不敢相信我伤了他
I know.
我知道
He's the one person on this entire planet
他是这世界上
that I never wanted to hurt.
我永远不想伤害的人
It's not going to get any easier.
要控制自己并非这么容易的
You're just going to have to work that much harder.
你还得好好练习 学会自我控制
I shouldn't be with him, should I?
我不该跟他在一起的 是吧?
And if there's any danger...
如果有什么危险...
I'm the last person to make that kind of decision for you.
这种问题你不应该问我
If I followed my own advice,
要是我能听从自己的选择
I would have walked away from Elena a long time ago.
很早之前 我就已经离开Elena了
You ever think you should of?
你觉得应该离开她吗?
I know I should of.
我知道应该离开
I just can't.
但我做不到
Wanna toss me those?
能把衣服扔给我吗?
It was you.
刚才那个是你
Matt, hey.
嘿 Matt
I can't believe an animal attacked you.
真不敢相信你被野兽袭击了
Yeah. There have been a lot of animal attacks lately.
是啊 最近有很多野兽袭击事件
Well, are you OK?
你怎么样了?
I've been better. How are you?
好多了 你呢?
I'm OK. I'm just... I'm worried about you.
我挺好的 只是... 有点担心你
- I'll be fine. - OK.
- 没事的 - 那就好
Seriously, Amy?
Amy 你又来了?
We were just talking?
我们只是聊天 不行吗?
Oh, is that what you call it?
哦 你只是在聊天?
Are you kidding me?
你在闹什么?
No, I'm not, Matt.
不 Matt 我没闹
She's into you. And anyone can see it.
她喜欢你 谁都看得出来
Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean...
听着 对不起 我没那个意思...
I'm just gonna go.
我还是走吧
Knock it off.
够了
What are you doing?
你到底想干嘛?
This isn't my fault, Matt. OK? She's after you.
Matt 不是我的错 好吧? 她对你死缠烂打
And I shouldn't have to put up with that.
我怎么能不闻不问
I thought you said no more drama.
你说过的 不会再无理取闹
Well, I lied.
我随口说说的
Just forget it.
那就算了
Just forget all of it.
都忘了吧
So, what are you like, breaking up with me?
你现在要怎样 想分手?
Yeah.
是
Yeah. I guess that's what I'm doing.
没错 我觉得是该分了
Ric, I wasn't expecting you and Elena till later.
Ric 我以为你和Elena会晚点回来
I should have done that this morning.
今天早上我就该这么做了
Road trips work well for us.
我们一路上还挺愉快的嘛
This doesn't mean that things are back
但这并不意味着
to the way they used to be, Damon.
事情还能回到过去 Damon
Oh, come on.
哦 省省吧
I know I chipped a little bit off of your wall of hatred.
我知道 你已经有一点心软了
I need to know the truth.
我要知道真♥相♥
When you broke Jeremy's neck,
你拧断Jeremy脖子的时候
did you know that he was wearing the ring?
知不知道他戴着戒指?
No.
不知道
No, I didn't.
我不知道
Katherine really pissed me off. And I snapped.
Katherine真的把我惹毛了 所以我失控了
And...
然后...
I got lucky with the ring.
幸好有那个戒指
And I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't wearing it.
要是他没戴 我真的酿成大祸了
Elena, I'm sorry.
Elena 对不起
Thank you for being honest with me.
谢谢你说实话
And the answer to your question about our friendship...
至于你问我的 关于我们友谊的问题 答案是...
is yes.
是的
You have lost me forever.
你已经永远失去我了
You knew that already, didn't you?
你早就知道的 是吧?
You used me today.
你今天利用了我
You had information about Katherine that I needed to know.
你手头上的关于Katherine的资料 我必须知道
I thought friends don't manipulate friends.
我以为朋友之间 是不互相玩弄的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表