Stay here.
待在这儿
Alice?
爱丽丝
Rose!
罗斯
He's dead!
他死了
This belonged to Katherine.
这是凯瑟琳的
Found it with her things after I thought she was dead,
我以为她死了 后来从她的东西里找出来的
but it was hers.
但这确实是她的
What will this do?
这是在干嘛
I can turn the metal to ash.
我能将金属化成灰烬
Blow the ashes on her,
将这些灰烬撒在她身上
and it'll incapacitate her for a minute or two.
就能让她短时间内动弹不得
Long enough for you
你们就有足够的时间
to get the stone and get out.
找到月光石并撤退
Matt's bumming pretty hard.
马特状态很不好
I know.
我知道
It's better this way.
这样也许比较好
I get it.
我懂
You do?
真的
Yeah.
是的
You can't be honest with him.
你不能和他坦诚相对
And it's not really fair to be with someone
一边和某人交往 一边又要
and not really let them know who you are.
保守身份的秘密 真不容易
I get it.
我懂
Head over here.
往这走
There's a cellar that goes to our old property.
这地窖是我们家的老房♥子
I know.
我知道
You do?
真的
I know that this is the old Lockwood property.
我知道这是洛克伍德的老房♥子
Watch your step.
当心脚下
I'm guessing this is where
我猜这里就是
Mason was headed the night he turned.
当初梅森在月圆之夜来的地方吧
It's this way.
这边
Did Mason tell you about this place?
梅森有跟你说过这地方吗
Mason bolted before I triggered the curse,
在我激活诅咒之前 梅森就逃走了
but I found these.
但我找到了这些
They look old.
它们看上去很旧了
And these bolts and chains.
还有这些螺栓和链条
I need new chains, but the bolts could still hold.
我需要新的链条 不过这些螺栓还挺牢固的
I think that's what this place is used for.
我想我知道这地方的用处了
For full moons.
满月时用的
What's this?
这是什么
I have no idea.
不知道
It was Mason's.
这是梅森的
"August 31st--
8月31日
My body is changing.
我的身体在不断地变化
I'm edgy, I'm angry, impatient.
我很紧张 愤怒 暴躁
I get so mad, I black out
我要疯了 我失去了知觉
and forget what I say or do.
忘记自己做过什么
I'm not myself,
我心神不宁
not since Jimmy's death.
并不是因为吉米的死
What's happening to me?"
我到底是怎么了
He chronicled everything.
他记下了所发生的一切
Full moon is tonight.
今晚就是满月
Well, does he say what happened?
他有没有说发生了什么事
Better get the torches.
最好带上火把
Alaric's stake gun's in my trunk. Bonnie?
阿♥拉♥里克的木桩枪在我的后车厢里 邦妮
Go ahead.
去吧
I'm almost done.
我快好了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Hey, you're not strong enough.
嘿 你还不够强大
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
You could get hurt.
你会受伤的
And Elena could die.
否则埃琳娜会死的
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Promise.
保证
I promise.
我保证
Here, I got this, OK?
好吧 我来搞定 好吗
Go get me, um, go get me something
去给我拿个什么
to put this in.
把这些装起来
All right?
好吗
She found him a few minutes before we did.
她比我们早几分钟发现他的尸体
How is she?
她怎么样了
Overreacting. Big time.
反应过激 毕竟不是件小事
Her boyfriend just died.
她男朋友刚刚死了
There's no such thing as overreacting.
这怎么能叫反应过激呢
Those tears are for her.
她是在为自己伤心
She didn't care about Slater.
她并不在乎斯莱特
She was only dating him
她和他约会
long enough to see if he'd turn her.
只是想让他把她变成吸血鬼而已
Thank you.
谢谢
You look really familiar.
你看起来很眼熟
Did you know Slater?
你认识斯莱特吗
Not personally, no.
没见过面 不认识
I just knew that he kept
我只知道他有
detailed records of all of his vampire contacts,
所有吸血鬼详细的联♥系♥方式
and I was hoping that he could point me towards Klaus.
我本以为他能帮我找到克劳斯
Doubtful.
不太可能
Klaus doesn't want to be pointed out.
克劳斯的行踪非常飘忽不定
Do you know Slater's computer password?
你知道斯莱特的电脑密♥码♥吗
Are you seriously asking me that right now?
都这时候了你还开玩笑问我这种问题
I just saw my boyfriend
我刚刚才看到我男朋友的尸体
with a stake through his heart.
一根木棍戳进了他的心脏
I understand that.
我非常理解
Do you know his password?
你知道他的密♥码♥吗
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
What if I could convince Rose to turn you?
要是我能说服罗斯来转化你呢
Will you show us his files then?
那你还愿意给我看他的文件吗
Someone's been here.
有人来过
The hard drive's completely wiped out.
硬盘里的内容全部被清除了
Yeah, probably whoever killed him.
可能是凶手
Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid.
算你们走运 斯莱特是个偏执狂
Everything's backed up on our remote server.
所有文件都在远程的服务器上备份过了
You know that she's not going
你知道我是不可能让她
anywhere near my blood, right?
喝我的血的 对吗
I know. She doesn't.
我知道的 她不会的
Kristin Stewart.
克里斯汀·斯特尔特
God, was he obvious.
天啦 他怎么这么显眼
These are all links to vampires?
这是所有吸血鬼的联♥系♥方式吗
Slater was obsessed, almost as much as me.
斯莱特几乎跟我一样着迷
What about that one? Cody Webber.
那人是谁 科迪·韦伯
We exchanged dozens of emails about Elijah.
我们通过许多邮件讨论过以利亚
I could call him.
我可以打给他
Tell him that we're trying
告诉他我们正在想法子
to send a message to Klaus.
给克劳斯传个信
The doppelganger is alive,
二重身还活着
and she's ready to surrender. What?!
她打算屈服了 什么
Oh, my God, I knew I recognized you.
天啦 我就知道我认出了你
Get him the message, please.
把这事儿告诉他吧 拜托了
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么
I'm getting Klaus' attention.
我在吸引克劳斯的注意力
If Klaus knows that you're alive,
如果克劳斯知道你还活着
he'll find you and he'll kill you.
他会亲手杀了你的
Which is exactly what you wanted all along.
这就是你一直想做的
It's either me or my family.
不是我死就是我的家人死
So this whole charade was a suicide mission
那这整个行动就是一个自杀任务
so that you could sacrifice yourself
这样你就可以牺牲你自己
and save everyone else?
拯救大家了吗
Cody is on his way.
科迪来了
And he really wants to meet you.
他真的想见你
The youngest Gilbert.
最年轻的吉尔伯特
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表