Right. And you won.
说得对 你赢了
Yes! We did.
没错 是我们赢了
You're good at this.
你跳得很不错嘛
I've got moves you've never seen.
我还有你没见过的招数呢
Dance with me.
和我跳舞吧
I'm a really bad dancer.
我跳得很烂
I know better than that.
我清楚得很
What?
怎么了
You look really pretty tonight.
你今晚看起来漂亮极了
Hey,guys.
你们好呀
Hey, man, what's up?
你好 哥们 怎么了
Hey. Do you mind if I steal your date for a moment?
你介意我和卡罗琳单独说几句话吗
No, not all.
不介意
I'll get us something to drink.
我去拿点喝的
Thanks.
谢谢
What's wrong?
发生什么了
Klaus is here.
克劳斯在这儿
What?! Yeah.
什么 没错
Where?
在哪
We have no idea. But keep your eye out
我们还不知道 你多注意一下
for anything that might be weird, ok?
有没有奇怪的事 好吗
May I?
我能请她跳支舞吗
You heard Jeremy and me talking, didn't you?
你听到我和杰里米说的话了 对吗
Is it true? Yes.
是真的吗 对
The part about you having a 50-50 shot of surviving?
他说你只有一半机会能活下来
Is that true?
是真的吗
He was upset. I didn't want him to worry.
他有点焦虑 我不想让他担心
So you lay it out on the line for Elena, no matter what.
这么说 为了埃琳娜你什么都愿意做
No matter what.
什么都愿意
Good. You can't tell her.
很好 你不能告诉她
Your secret's safe with me, but I mean...
我会保守你的小秘密 但是我想说
With all that power,
你有那么强大的力量
isn't there a way to increase your odds?
就没办法能提高活下来的可能吗
Careful, Damon.
小心点 达蒙
I might start to think you actually care.
我可能会认为你在关心我
We wouldn't want that.
我们可不想那样
What are they up to?
他们在干嘛
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Is there something going on, Jer? You ok?
发生了什么事吗 杰里 你没事吧
Fine.
没事
I'm fine.
我没事
Everything all right?
没事吧
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Jeremy.
杰里米
What are you doing?
你来干什么
Elena thinks we should stick together.
埃琳娜觉得我们应该待在一起
Yeah, I'm fine. I've got my ring.
我没事 我带着戒指呢
It's--it's Bonnie.
是邦妮的事
What is it?
怎么了
You got something on your mind, spit it out.
看来你有心事 不妨说出来
If Bonnie takes on klaus,
如果邦妮要对抗克劳斯
channeling all that energy's going to kill her.
连通那么强大的力量会把她也杀死
What?
什么
But she doesn't want Elena to know,
但她不想让埃琳娜知道
'cause if Elena knows,
因为要是她知道了
she's gonna try to stop her.
她一定会阻止她
And it's Elena that could turn up dead, so...
那样埃琳娜最终就会死 所以
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
Come here, come here, come here.
过来 过来 快过来
Please tell me you didn't know that
你最好跟我说 你不知道
Bonnie was on a suicide mission.
邦妮要进行一次自杀式行动
Oh, great. Jeremy told you,
好吧 杰里米告诉你了
and of course you told Elena.
你肯定又告诉了埃琳娜
Yeah, I told her.
是的 我告诉她了
You promised her no more secrets.
你承诺过不再对她有所隐瞒
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
How could you not tell me?
你怎么可以瞒着我
Cause I knew how'd you react. No.
因为我知道你会是这个反应 不
No way, it's not an option.
不行 这个办法不可取
It's our only option.
这是我们唯一的办法
Then we'll find another way, ok?
一定还有其它办法的 知道吗
Bonnie, you're not dying to save my life.
邦妮 我不准你为了救我牺牲自己
I have the power to save you!
我有能救你的能力
If I don't use it and something happens,
如果我坐视不管 眼睁睁地看着事情发生
That would kill me more.
我会更加生不如死的
I can't let you.
我不准你这么做
Just answer one question--
我就问你一个问题
If the situation was reversed,
要是同样的事情发生在我身上
Would you do it for me?
你愿意为我这么做吗
So you know why I have to.
那你知道为什么我要这么做了吧
No.
不
No!
不行
What's going on, guys?
伙计 有什么事吗
You ok, Gilbert? You don't look so good.
你还好吗 吉尔伯特 看起来不太好啊
Dude, seriously?
哥们 别闹了
Wrong day, wrong guy.
现在我没心情陪你们玩
Let me guess--
让我猜猜
Klaus says hi.
这是克劳斯的见面礼吧
No, no, no, no, don't kill him. He's compelled.
别 别 别杀他 他的被催眠了
So?
所以呢
So, the whole thing's a distraction.
这是调虎离山之计
Go find Bonnie and Elena.
快去找邦妮和埃琳娜
I got this. Go.
这里我来处理 快去
Elena!
埃琳娜
What is it? He has jeremy.
怎么了 他抓了杰里米
What? What?!
什么 怎么会这样
Yeah, Klaus has Jeremy. Come on.
克劳斯抓了杰里米 快跟我来
Ok, so where are you taking us?
你要带我们去哪里
Just a little further.
马上就到了
Wait... Something's not right.
等等 有点不对劲
Where's Jeremy?
杰里米在哪里
I just had to get away from that dance.
我只是在想法子离开舞会
The sixties, uchh.
六十年代的主题
Not my decade.
完全不是我的菜
I mean, whose call was that, anyway?
到底是谁想出来的馊主意
I much prefer the twenties.
我还是比较偏爱二十年代
The style, the parties,
那种造型 派对
The jazz.
爵士乐
Alaric.
阿♥拉♥里克
Are you on vervain?
你服用马鞭草了吗
Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?
你为什么要问我这种问题 埃琳娜
He's being compelled.
他被催眠了
Nope. Try again.
不是 再猜
What's going on?
到底发生了什么
Ok, I'll give you a hint.
好吧 我给你一个提示
I am not Alaric.
我不是阿♥拉♥里克
Klaus.
克劳斯
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Oh, no.
不
No, it's not possible.
这不可能
Just relax, Elena.
埃琳娜 放轻松
I'm not here to hurt you.
我不是要来伤害你的
You're not on my hit list tonight.
你不是我今晚的目标
But you are.
但你是
Now, did I mention that I knew a witch?
我有没有说过 我认识一个巫师
You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that.
想伤到我 你下手得比这重得多
By all means... Fire away!
无论如何 都别停手
If you kill this body,
要是你杀死了这个躯体
I'll just get a new one.
我只要再找个新的就好
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表