Elijah.
以利亚
I can take you to them.
我能带你去找他们
I give you my word... brother.
我向你保证 兄弟
Do it and I'll take you both out.
你敢这么做 我就把你们俩都杀了
You'll die. I don't care.
那你也会死 我不在乎
I'm sorry. No!
对不起 不
No!
不
We should have heard from them by now.
早该有他们的消息了
Did you read all this?
这些你都读过了吗
I did.
读过了
So you understand what happened to the child's mother
这么说你知道孩子复活之后
after the baby was brought back to life.
母亲的结局了
She saved her daughter.
她救了她的女儿
She found peace.
得以安息了
John...
约翰
I need you to give this to Elena for me.
我要你替我把这个交给埃琳娜
And also this.
还有这个
Oh, hey, what's going on?
怎么回事
Take care of each other.
照顾好彼此
Please.
拜托了
I think they're here!
我想是他们回来了
If you come back as a vampire,
要是你醒过来变成了吸血鬼
I'll stake you myself.
我就亲手刺死你
So don't do it.
所以千万不要
Because I can't stand the idea of you hating me forever.
因为我无法面对你永远恨我
How is she?
她怎么样了
I don't know yet.
还不知道
What about Jenna?
珍娜呢
No.
不
I'm sorry, Jeremy.
我很遗憾 杰里米
Elena!
埃琳娜
What happened?
发生什么事了
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样了
I feel fine.
感觉还不错
Ooh, yeah, you got shot.
对 你中枪了
But it's healing.
但伤口在愈合了
You were right.
你说得没错
I shouldn't have come home.
我不应该回来的
No, you just...
不 是你
should have never left.
当初就不该离开
And you shouldn't leave again.
如今也是
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
This is the second time I've tried to kill you.
我可是两次试图杀掉你
Well, no friendship is perfect.
哪有完美的友谊呢
Matt broke up with me.
马特和我分手了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah, well, you know,
没事儿 我说
instead of just bailing on me again,
不用再次不告而别
you could just say...
你只要说句
"Thank you, Caroline,
"卡罗琳 谢谢你
"for taking care of me.
这么照顾我
And I'm sorry that I tried to chow down on you again."
很抱歉又差点拿你当点心"
Come here.
过来
Ohh. Easy.
慢点
Thank you, Caroline.
卡罗琳 谢谢你
For taking care of me.
这么照顾我
You're welcome.
不客气
We all set?
都搞定了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Plenty of room with the Gilbert family plot,
吉尔伯特家族墓地还挺宽敞的
and I compelled two of the grave diggers
我强迫了两个掘墓人
to do the dirty work.
来出苦力
How's she doing?
她怎么样
She lost the only parents she had.
她仅有的长辈也不在了
She's in shock.
她吓坏了
I'm almost ready.
我快好了
Take your time.
不急
John wanted me to give you this.
约翰想让我把这个给你
And this.
还有这个
Jeremy...
杰里米
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry that you've lost so many people.
我很抱歉让你失去了那么多亲人
I still have you.
我还有你
"Elena...
"埃琳娜
"It's no easy task being an ordinary parent
"作为一名平凡的父亲要面对非凡的女儿
"to an extraordinary child.
"真的不容易
"I failed in that task.
"我做得不好
And because of my prejudices, I failed you."
"因为我的偏见 我辜负了你"
"I'm haunted by
"我时常想
"how things might have played out differently
"或许事情可以另一种结局
if I'd been more willing to hear your side of things."
只怪我当时不愿多听听你的想法"
"For me, it's the end.
"于我 此即终点
"For you, a chance to grow old and someday do better
"于你却是良机 得以成长 有朝一日
"with your own child than I did with mine.
"做一名比我出色的家长
It's for that child that I give you my ring."
这枚戒指就是交给你的孩子的"
"I don't ask for your forgiveness
"我不奢望得到你的原谅
"or for you to forget.
"也不请求你忘记
"I ask only that you believe this.
"我只要求你相信
"Whether you are now reading this as a human
"无论你读到这封信时是人类
"or as a vampire,
"还是吸血鬼
"I love you all the same.
"我对你的爱不会变
"As I've always loved you, and always will.
"一如既往 直到永远
John."
约翰
We're going to head back to the house.
我们要回到那屋子里去了
I think I'll skip the coffee and tea cakes.
我想茶话会我就不去了
Damon, she needs us right now.
达蒙 她现在需要我们
All of us.
谁都不能少
And then what's the plan, Stefan?
接下来又有什么计划 斯特凡
The curse is broken.
诅咒被解除了
How does one go about killing
怎么才杀得了
an all-powerful wolf vamp
一个无所不能的吸血狼人
and his two-faced older brother?
和他虚伪的哥哥
I have no idea.
我不知道
You need to get an idea. Fast.
你必须知道 要尽快
I'm not going to let Elena lose anybody else.
我不会再让埃琳娜痛失所爱了
I wouldn't make any promises, brother.
我可没法保证 弟弟
What's that supposed to mean?
这又是什么意思
Tyler Lockwood bit me.
泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我
It's actually more of a nip, really,
实际上不过是含了一下
But there it is.
但 你看
We'll find something.
我们会想出办法的
A cure.
能治好的
There's no cure, Stefan.
治不好的 斯特凡
We kept Elena human, right?
我们没让埃琳娜变成吸血鬼 不是吗
We found the way when there was no way.
柳暗花明又一村
I will do this.
我会想出办法的
You want to do something for me?
你真想为我做点什么吗
Keep this from Elena.
别告诉埃琳娜
Last thing she needs is another grave to mourn.
不能让她再对着另一座新坟哀伤了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表