once they get it.
要用它做什么
Somewhere small.
在某个很小
Dark.
很黑的地方
There's water.
还有水
Like a sewer? No.
下水道吗 不是
Like a well?
貌似像井
That can't be right.
应该不会
Yeah.
对了
It's a well.
就是口井
Why would it be in a well?
为什么在井里呢
I told you,
我告诉过你
I only get what I get.
我只能看到我能看到的
That's it. That's all I got.
就这样 我只知道这些
Hey, judgey.
嘿 小判官
Thank you.
谢了
Come on.
来吧
Wake up, wolf boy.
清醒吧 狼崽子
How's your mom?
你妈妈还好吧
Elena filled me in on everything.
埃琳娜把事情都告诉我了
Um, I'm going to take her home tonight.
我打算今晚带她回家
Caroline...
卡罗琳
Never mind, I gotta go.
没什么 我要走了
Did you, um,
你
find the moon stone thing?
找到月光石了吗
Not yet.
还没
Hey, do you remember that old well where we used to play
你记不记得我们小时候
When we were kids? Yeah.
经常去玩的那口古井吗 记得
It's in the woods. Do you remember where?
它在树林里 你记得具体♥位♥置吗
On the edge of the old Lockwood property.
在洛克伍德家老房♥子旁边
Why?
问这个干嘛
I think that's where Mason is keeping the moon stone.
我想梅森应该把石头放那儿了
I gotta go.
我得走了
Well, I can come with you. No, it's ok.
我跟你一起吧 不需要
Sure. Ok.
好吧 好的
Where's Caroline? This is like her thing.
卡罗琳在哪儿 她不是最热衷这事儿吗
I can't believe she's not here. She had something else to do.
不敢相信她居然没来 她有其他事
Is she seeing someone?
她在和别人约会吗
Matt, come on. No, she's not.
马特 拜托 她没有
Anyone seen Mason?
你们看到梅森了吗
He, uh, he took off. Said he wasn't sure when he'd be back.
他走了 说他不确定何时回来
So weird.
太奇怪了
I'm not even going to ask.
我不会问的
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Someone's feisty.
有人发火了
What?!
你想干嘛
Damn it!
见鬼
You can hurt. Good to know.
很高兴知道你也会痛
I was afraid you were going
我还怕你由于某些兽♥性♥的东西
to be some beast mass with no affinity for pain.
对疼痛没感觉呢
Oh, you heal quickly. Not good.
你恢复得很快 这可不好
Guess I'll just have to keep applying pain.
估计我得不停地折磨你
So... Katherine.
那么 凯瑟琳
How do you know her? What's she up to?
你怎么认识她的 她有什么企图
I have all day.
我有的是时间
What's going on?
怎么样
You shouldn't be here. I know, but I am.
你不该跟来的 我知道 可我还是来了
What's going on?
怎么样
Bonnie thinks the moon stone is down here.
邦妮觉得月光石在这里
Hey. Be careful.
小心点
Only be down there for a minute.
马上上来
Elena! Stefan?!
埃琳娜 斯特凡
Elena!
埃琳娜
Stefan, what's happening?
斯特凡 怎么了
What's going on in there? Vervain!
出什么事了 马鞭草
Oh, god! Help!
上帝啊 救命
Stefan!
斯特凡
Stefan! Elena!
斯特凡 埃琳娜
Caroline, Stefan's down there,
卡罗琳 斯特凡在下面
And the chain is rusted... no, no, no!
铁链都锈住了... 不 不 不
You can't. It's filled with vervain.
你不能去 下面都是马鞭草
Caroline, we've got to get him out!
卡罗琳 我们得把他救出来
Now!
马上
When did you two meet?
你们两个怎么认识的
Did she seduce you, tell you she loved you?
她是不是引诱了你 说爱你
You're supernatural so she can't compel you.
你也有超能力 她不能用意念控制你
I'm sure she used her other charms.
肯定用了其他手段蛊惑你
Katherine's good that way.
凯瑟琳在那方面很拿手的
I thought I told you to leave.
我记得我说过让你离开的
I found something in Rick's box of stuff.
我在里克的箱子里找到了点东西
What is it?
什么东西
Um, I did a search on my phone. It's a plant.
我拿手♥机♥查了一下 是一种植物
Aconitum vulparia.
乌头草
It grows in the mountainous areas of the northern hemisphere,
在北半球山地地区生长
commonly known as aconite,
常见的有乌头
blue rocket and wolfsbane.
蓝箭和附子草
What else did you read?
还有什么
Well, every source says something different.
说的都不一样
One myth says it causes lycanthropy,
有神话说它会让人变成狼人
which sounds bogus. And the other one says
有点假 还有一个说
that it protects people, and another one says, well, it's toxic.
它能保护人类 还有一个说 它有毒
I'm guessing toxic.
我猜它有毒
What's Katherine doing in mystic falls?
凯瑟琳来神秘瀑布镇做什么
Why is she here? She's here with me.
她为什么来 她陪我来的
Why do you ask, you jealous?
你为什么要问 吃醋了吗
How rude of me.
我真是太不懂礼貌了
You know, I just realized
我才发现
I didn't offer you anything to eat.
我都没弄点吃的招待你
Yummy!
好吃吧
I got you, ok?
我拉着你 好吗
Yeah. What's going on?
好 出什么事了
You just took off in a blur.
你一下就不见了
I heard Elena screaming. Help her, now!
我听到了埃琳娜的求救声 搭把手 快
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
Sorry! It's ok, keep going. Come on!
对不起 没事 继续放 快点
Hey! Oh! Oh, my god!
天啊
Elena, what's going on down there?
埃琳娜 下面怎么样了
Pull him up!
把他拉上去
Elena?
埃琳娜
Ready for you. Hold on.
到你了 等一下
I need to find the stone.
我得找到那块石头
Hurry!
快点
Hold on! I think I found it!
等一下 我可能找到了
Elena, what's going on?!
埃琳娜 出什么事了
I Got it! Come on!
拿到了 快点
Bring me up!
拉我上去
Oh, god.
天啊
Stefan!
斯特凡
I got the stone, Stefan.
我找到月亮石了 斯特凡
Stefan, it's going to be ok.
斯特凡 没事了
Everything's going to be ok.
都会好起来的
Why do you want the moon stone? Screw you! Ahhh!
你为什么想要月亮石 去你的
Wrong answer.
回答错误
If he was going to say anything, he would already.
他会告诉你的话 早就说了
I'm taking your eyes now.
我现在想在眼睛上试试
The well!
在井里
You'll find it there.
在那里可以找到
I know where it is.
我知道它在哪儿
I want to know what it does and why you want it.
我想知道它有什么用 你为什么要找它
I'm getting it for Katherine. Why?
我是帮凯瑟琳找的 她要了干什么
She's going to use it to lift the curse.
她要用它解除咒语
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表