Hey!
你为什么要阻止我
Why--why did you stop me?
因为这不是我们该干的事
Because this isn't us.
邦妮 我们不该这样
Bonnie, this can't be us.
卡罗琳稳定下来了 我待会再去看看她
Caroline is ok for now. I'm gonna check in on her later.
那个她杀了的男人怎么办
But what about the guy that she...
已经处理掉了
it's taken care of.
达蒙是对的
Damon's right.
对吗
Isn't he?
留着她不会有好结果
It won't end well for her.
不 我会证明他是错的
No, I'm gonna make sure that he's wrong.
我...为什么这么开心的一天会变成这样
I just--I can't believe what this day has turned into.
并不是平常的一天 对吧
Not your normal day, huh?
我原本以为是的 真傻
I was stupid to think that it could be.
我的生活没有一点正常的地方
I mean, nothing about my life is normal.
我的死党是个女巫
My best friend is a witch,
我的男朋友是个吸血鬼
my boyfriend's a vampire,
还有一个跟我长得一模一样的女人
and I have a doppelganger
不顾一切的想摧毁我们的生活
who's hellbent on destroying all of us.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 不是你的错 斯特凡
No, it's not your fault, Stefan.
不能怪罪于任何人
It's no one's fault.
你知道 这就是我的生活
You know, it is what it is.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
只是
It's just...
你知道的 我还好
You know what? I'm fine.
没事
I'm--I'm ok.
我明天打电♥话♥给你 好吗
I'm gonna call you tomorrow, ok?
晚安 斯特凡
Good night, Stefan.
晚安
Good night.
你住在这里 对泰勒是件好事
I think it's good for Tyler to have you in the house.
谢谢你 卡罗尔
I appreciate that, Carol.
我看看能不能找到你要的那块石头
Oh, and I can see if I can dig up that stone you're looking for.
肯定是被理查德塞到
It's bound to be tucked away
哪个隐蔽的地方去了
In one of Richard's nooks and crannies.
伙计 要上楼吗
Hey, man. You headin' up?
过一会儿
In a minute.
晚安 妈妈
Night, mom.
晚安 泰勒
Night, Tyler.
我很抱歉刚才的事 我们和好吧
I'm sorry about earlier. We all good?
嗯 和好了
Yeah, we're good.
好
All right.
你来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doin' here?
你前门没锁
You don't lock your front door.
是的
Yeah.
我不愿 我
I wouldn't. I...
我在里面加了马鞭草
I laced it with vervain.
你为什么要这么做
Now, why would you do that?
为了用这个钉死你
So I could stake you with this.
你是来杀我的
You came here to kill me?
这样才公平 你先要杀我的
It's only fair. You killed me first.
你怎么又想开了
What made you wisen up?
我爸痛恨吸血鬼
My father hated vampires.
我叔叔也是
My uncle, too.
他们都很坚决
They were absolute.
非常清楚自己的立场
They knew exactly what they stood for.
我觉得我也该那样
I figure maybe I should, too.
坚定自己的立场
I mean stand for something.
但 要杀了你
But killing you,
那又怎么样呢
What's that gonna do?
听着 我不是一个好哥哥
Look, I don't do the big-brother thing very well.
没有牛奶和饼干招待你 抱歉
Sorry I don't have any milk and cookies to offer you.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
等等
Wait.
我父亲也对吸血鬼深恶痛绝
My father hated vampires, too.
是吗
He did?
跟你父亲一样的原因
Same reason your dad did.
只不过 那是在186♥4♥年
Only, it was 186♥4♥.
当时的人们可是知道怎么削尖木桩的
People knew how to whittle.
这是你削的吗
Did you do this?
是 我试了 这
Yeah, I tried. It's--
比想象中的困难些
It's a little harder than it looks.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我来看看 你的心情好点了没有
Uh, I came to see if today's basket-case period had expired.
你还是走吧
Maybe you should just go,
我妈就要回来了
'cause my mom's gonna be home soon.
别 你今天一直都在躲我
No. Y-you been dodgin' me all day.
我现在比你更加不安
I mean, I'm more insecure than you are now.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 你差点死掉
It means that you almost died,
真的把我吓坏了
And it really freaked me out.
我想了很多
And I-it got me thinking,
因为我
You know, 'cause I'm just--
我不能再承受任何失去亲人的打击了
I'm not in a position where I can lose someone else right now.
我发现 就算我今天我想杀了你
I realized that even though today I wanted to throttle you,
我还是爱你的 这点是毋庸置疑的
I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you,
可现在你好像已经不这么想了
And now it seems like you don't feel the same way.
嗨
Hi.
现在几点了
What time is it?
快天亮了
It's almost dawn.
跟我来
Come with me.
斯特凡 我们来这儿干什么
Stefan, what are we doing here?
我们会被发现的
We're gonna get caught.
我强迫守卫 叫他去休息一下
Well, I compelled the guard to go on break
这样我就可以在摩天轮顶上吻我的女朋友了
So I could kiss my girlfriend at the top of the ferris wheel.
斯特凡
Stefan...
我们应该珍惜这一刻 埃琳娜 好吗
We have to take these moments, Elena. All right?
凯瑟琳对卡罗琳的恶劣行径只是一个开始
What Katherine did to Caroline could just be the beginning,
还有古怪的泰勒家了
And--and then there's things with Tyler's family
我们现在都不明白是怎么回事
that we don't even understand yet.
还有达蒙的阴影挥之不去
Then there's always the "D" Word.
但是我既然回到镇上
But I came back to this town
要和你开始全新的生活
to start a life with you.
我们就不能逃避
We can't forget to live it.
我说 咱们怎么上去啊
Listen, how are we gonna get to the top?
紧紧抱住我就行了
I guess you'll just have to hold on tight.
什么
What?
又见到了你的笑容 真好
It's just so nice to see you laugh.
往后的日子将会更艰难 是吧
It's not gonna get any easier, is it?
是的
No.
不会
It's not.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表