you needed to go.
你们得离开这儿了
And we will soon.
我们很快就走
Listen. We kind of need your help with something.
听着 我们需要你帮个小忙
We need you to help us find the moonstone.
我们需要你帮忙找到月光石
Somebody needs to explain to me
谁能给我解释一下
what the big deal is about a rock.
那块石头为什么那么重要
That rock helps break the curse of the sun and the moon.
那块石头是用来打破日月诅咒的
I don't know what that means.
我听不懂你的话
It's an old curse placed on both
那是一个施在吸血鬼和狼人身上的
vampires and werewolves.
古老诅咒
Vampires break the curse,
如果吸血鬼破解诅咒
they're free to walk in the sunlight,
他们就可以在大白天自♥由♥行走
but we're stuck only turning at the full moon,
但我们永远只能在满月时变身
aka werewolf armageddon.
也称为狼人的末日
But if we break it, they're stuck as night-walkers,
但如果我们破解了诅咒 他们就永远是夜行者
and we can turn whenever we want.
而我们可以随时变身
Aka werewolf domination.
也称为狼人的主宰
Tyler, if we can turn at will,
泰勒 如果我们可以随意变身
that means we never have to turn at all,
也就意味着我们可以永远不变身
not if we don't want to.
如果不想就不用变身
I'd never have to turn again?
我永远都可以不再变身了吗
There's more. Stevie.
还有呢 史蒂夫
If those vamps are gearing up to break the curse,
如果吸血鬼想破解诅咒
they must have also found the doppelganger.
他们还须找到二重身
The doppelganger?
二重身
Evil twin shadow person.
不详的神秘双生者
We're betting Mason's hot vampire chick
我们确信 梅森那个热辣的吸血鬼小妞
Kathy knows all about it,
凯瑟琳知道得一清二楚
so we need you to help us find Kathy.
所以我们要你帮我们找到凯瑟琳
I have a--a picture.
我有一张照片
Mason brought her to the bar once.
梅森带她去过一次酒吧
No one liked her. She was a vampire.
没人喜欢她 她是个吸血鬼
Bad news.
不是什么好事
Right--right here. The girl next to Mason.
就在这 梅森旁边那个女孩
That's Elena Gilbert.
那是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
You know her?
你认识她吗
I've known her my whole life.
我们是从小一起长大的
I'm--I'm working.
我在工作
Yeah, ok. I can see that,
好吧 我知道
but can you work and talk?
但可以边工作边聊天吗
What do you want, Caroline?
你想怎样 卡罗琳
Uh, I want to talk about what we were supposed to talk about
我想谈谈我们昨晚本该谈
last night before I had to cancel on you.
却因为我爽约没谈成的事
I want us to clear up the weirdness.
我想把事情都说明白了
I just want us to talk about us.
我只想谈谈我们的事
Now you're just making it worse.
你现在越描越黑了
Uh, I--I don't know what's going on, Matt.
我不知道发生什么了 马特
Where were you last night
昨晚本该和我在一起的那段时间
when you were supposed to be with me?
你去了哪里
I And don't say you were with Bonnie
我 别说跟邦妮在一起
because bonnie was here, Caroline.
因为邦妮当时在这里 卡罗琳
I saw her.
我看见她了
Yeah.
好了
Matt!
马特
Caroline.
卡罗琳
You stay away from me.
你离我远点
It's important.
是很重要的事
Just stop it, Tyler, ok?
别再这样了 泰勒 行吗
You're just-- you're just making it worse.
你 你把事情越弄越糟
Please, Caroline.
求你了 卡罗琳
I'm sorry about what happened, ok,
我很抱歉昨晚发生的一切
but there's so much we need to talk about.
但我们有很多事要谈谈
I said just leave me alone.
我说了离我远点
The two of you want to get together, fine.
你们两个想在一起 可以
There's nothing I can do about it,
我也阻止不了你们
but do me a favor, and both of you stop lying about it.
但我拜托你们俩别再撒谎了
Matt, there's nothing going on.
马特 根本什么都没发生
Hey! I said stop lying.
喂 我说了别再撒谎了
Are you ready for our romantic weekend?
准备好迎接我们的浪漫周末了吗
Beyond ready.
早准备好了
Let's go before John shows up
在约翰来之前我们赶紧走
and pretends to be a concerned father.
不然他又要装成一个担心的父亲了
Mmm. I'll go put these in the car.
我去把这些放到车上
Uh, please tell me there's nothing wrong.
拜托别告诉我又出状况了
Nothing's wrong. Just Caroline.
没事 只是卡罗琳的短♥信♥
Come on. Let's go.
快点 我们走吧
She's going to Dunham lake.
她要去邓纳姆湖
Her family has a house up there.
她家在湖边有幢房♥子
Nice. Let's go get our doppelger.
很好 我们去抓二重身吧
You all right?
你还好吗
I'm good. I just haven't been back here since before.
我没事 只是很久没回来过了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Elena, listen. Just say the word, all right?
埃琳娜 听着 只要你一句话
We'll get back on that highway,
我们就返回高速公路
we'll go anywhere else.
去任何其他地方都可以
I've always loved it here.
我一直都很喜欢这里
I want it to stay that way, I was just...
这样挺好 我只是
having a moment.
回想起了过去
Ok.
好的
You don't have to wait out there. I'm all good.
你不用在外面等的 我没事
Oh, that's great because I'm, uh...
那太好了 因为我
I'm stuck.
我进不来
Oh, my god. You can't get in.
天啊 你不能进来
Not gonna be a very romantic weekend
要是你不邀请我进来的话
unless you, uh, invite me inside.
这就不是一个浪漫的周末了
Stefan, I can't. What?
斯特凡 我没法邀请你 怎么了
My parent's left this place to John Gilbert.
我父母把这里留给约翰·吉尔伯特了
He's the only one who can invite you in.
他是唯一能邀请你进来的人
I'm sorry. I completely forgot.
对不起 我把这个完全忘了
You're kidding me, right?
你在开玩笑 对吧
Stefan salvatore, I hereby invite you into this home.
斯特凡·塞瓦托特 我特此邀请你进来
You are such a liar.
你个小骗子
Hey, hey, hey!
喂 喂 喂
Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book?
为了写书 你在里士满待了很久吗
There's such a wealth of history there.
那里历史很悠久
No. I'm focusing mostly on the smaller regions of Virginia.
没有 我更关注弗吉尼亚的一些小地方
Lots of research. Strictly academic.
做了很多研究 学术研究
That's fascinating.
真不错
Damon, what are you doing here?
达蒙 你怎么来了
Hi. You came.
你好 你来了
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Thanks for introducing us, Jenna.
谢谢你介绍我们认识 珍娜
Damon. Carol.
达蒙 卡罗尔
What a surprise. Hi.
真意外啊 你好
Hi. Elijah,
你好 以利亚
I want you to meet Damon Salvatore.
我想让你认识一下达蒙·塞瓦托特
His family is one of mystic falls' founding families.
他们家族是神秘瀑布镇的创立者之一
Such a pleasure to meet you.
见到你真荣幸
No. Pleasure's mine.
不 是我的荣幸
Come bearing coffee gifts.
来拿礼物咖啡吧
So you're talking to me now.
你现在肯和我说话了吗
I found out what your dad did,
我知道你♥爸♥爸做的事了
saving my friends from the wolf pack.
他从狼群里救了我的朋友
Well, had I known that's all it took...
要是早知道这样就能和好
Hey. How's it going?
事情怎么样了
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
Bonnie called. I wanted to help.
邦妮打电♥话♥给我 我来帮忙
How's it going?
事情怎么样了
She's selling it, and he's buying it.
一个下饵 一个上钩
She's giving him the sex smile.
她刚给他抛了个媚眼
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表