Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century I have lived in secret.
过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
You must be Ms. Pierce.
您一定是皮尔斯小姐了
Please. Call me Katherine.
请称呼我凯瑟琳
I was never in love with you, Katherine.
凯瑟琳 我从没爱过你
So none of my feelings were real.
所以我那时的感情都不是真的
Believe what you want, Stefan.
斯特凡 随你怎么想
But I know the truth.
反正我明白真♥相♥
So, the black sheep returns.
败家子回来了啊
Tyler?
泰勒
Who's the guy with Carol?
那个和卡罗尔说话的人是谁
Mason Lockwood.
梅森·洛克伍德
You know where I can find any family artifact stuff?
你知道家里的工艺品之类的放在哪里吗
I'm just lookin' for this old piece of my mom's.
我只是想找找我妈的一件遗物
It's a moonstone.
一块月光石
I think the Lockwoods have a family secret.
我觉得洛克伍德家族有不为人知的秘密
They're not vampires. They're something else.
他们不是吸血鬼 是其他物种
The lycanthrope. Werewolves?
人狼互变兽 狼人吗
It was you.
是你
I've had her blood.
我喂她喝了我的血
Katherine obviously killed her.
之后明显凯瑟琳又杀了她
"A" plus "B" equals...
两件事一起 就导致了
I'm starving.
我好饿
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Don't be frightened.
别怕
We're going to have so much fun together.
我们还要一起找很多乐子呢
Look who found his dancing shoes.
瞧瞧 哪位帅哥跳得这么好
Uh! No touching, Mr. Salvatore. Those are the rules.
不能接触哦 萨尔瓦托先生 这是规矩
I thought you didn't believe in rules.
我以为你不是循规蹈矩的人
My brother's still upset that you chose me to escort you.
我哥还在为你选我做舞伴而郁闷
Well, Damon needs to concede
达蒙得承认
that his younger brother is a better dancer.
他弟弟舞跳得更好
Oh, looks like he found someone to occupy his time.
看来 他找到人打发时间了啊
Elena...
埃琳娜
Stefan, don't.
斯特凡 别走
Elena!
埃琳娜
It's your turn.
该你了
Be prepared to lose.
准备输吧
It hurts, doesn't it?
伤心了 是不是
Now you know how I feel.
现在你知道我的感受了
Don't fight it, Stefan. You loved me once.
斯特凡 别自欺欺人了 你以前爱过我
You can love me again.
现在也可以再次爱上我
I love you, Stefan.
我爱你 斯特凡
We'll be together again.
我们还会在一起的
I promise.
我保证
Hey. You OK?
你没事吧
Yes. Bad dream.
没事 噩梦而已
Go back to sleep.
睡吧
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
You have to admit I am getting better at this.
你得承认 我的催眠能力又有长进了
It was easy to get inside of your head.
进入你的思维那么容易
Have you completely forsaken your nature?
你真的完全摒弃自己的天性了吗
Are we really going to do this again?
真要再来一次吗
We both know I could rip you to shreds
你我都清楚 我可以一边修指甲
and do my nails at the same time.
一边料理了你
What do you want?
你想怎样
I wanted to see you.
我想见你
I've missed you, Stefan.
斯特凡 我一直在想你
Indulge me for a little while, please?
迁就我一小会儿嘛
Why are you back in town?
为什么回到镇上
3 reasons.
三个原因
You, you, and you.
你 你 还是你
See, I can't quite get that down.
这答案真是让我
It just kind of--ahem-- gets stuck in my throat.
如鲠在喉
You know, it's the truth.
我说的是实话
Deep down inside that gorgeous body of yours
在你帅气的外表下
is the Stefan that fell in love with me, too.
还是那个曾经爱过我的斯特凡
What do you want?
你想怎样
So this is where you spend your time
原来你不在别人背后捅刀子的时候
when you're not stabbing people in the back.
就在这里打发时间
I tricked you into telling me the truth.
我略施小计 让你告诉了我真♥相♥
That's not stabbing you in the back.
不能算是背后捅刀子
That's using your own tactics against you.
只能说是以彼之道还施彼身
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I made myself clear, Damon.
达蒙 我已经说得很清楚了
I want nothing to do with you.
我不想与你有任何瓜葛
Ok. See you at Jenna's barbecue.
好吧 珍娜的烤肉派对上见
How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?
你怎么知道珍娜要开烤肉派对
It was my idea.
那是我的主意
Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood.
珍娜和梅森·洛克伍德是高中同学
So I figured a social gathering would be a good way
我认为要了解梅森
to get to know the guy.
社交聚会是一条很好的途径
So, I told Rick to tell Jenna...
所以呢 我就让里克跟珍娜说
Does Jenna know that you're going to be there?
珍娜知道你会去吗
Because she's not exactly a fan of yours.
她可不怎么待见你
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way.
我希望这块桃子派能为我铺平道路呢
What are you up to?
你打的什么主意
I'm gonna go put some silver into Mason Lockwood
我打算给梅森·洛克伍德尝点银子
and prove he's a werewolf.
证明他是狼人
See you at the barbecue.
烤肉派对上见
Hey, Mason, you got a second?
梅森 有空吗
Nah, man, barbecue at Jenna Sommer's house.
抱歉 我要去珍娜·萨默斯家的烤肉派对
Come on, give me 2 minutes. All right?
拜托 就两分钟行吗
You can't keep dodging me. I'm freaking out over here.
你不能总是躲着我 我都要憋疯了
Tyler, what do you want me to say, man?
泰勒 你想要我说什么
Yes, I turned into a wolf.
是的 我变成了狼
No, it's not gonna happen to you.
不 你不会变的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because you're not gonna trigger the curse.
因为你不会激活那个诅咒
Your dad didn't know anything about any of this.
你♥爸♥对此事一无所知
Neither did I till it happened to me.
我变成这样之前 也是毫不知情
How does it get triggered?
怎么激活那个诅咒
Ignorance is bliss. Trust me.
无知是福 相信我
You blow back into town with some supernatural family secret
你带着某种超自然的家族秘密回到镇上
and you expect me not to ask questions?
却指望我不闻不问吗
I can't say anything more. I'm sorry, Tyler.
我不能再向你透露更多了 抱歉 泰勒
It's just better for you if I don't.
不告诉你是为你好
You ever find that moonstone?
你找到那块月光宝石了吗
Do you know where it is?
你知道它在哪
What's so special about it?
为什么这么想要它 有什么特别之处
I told you. It was my mom's.
我说过了 它是我妈妈留下的
It's sentimental.
只是感怀一下罢了
Look, don't worry about it.
算了 别想了
Forget I even brought it up, all right.
就当我没提过 好吧
See ya later.
回见
You shouldn't read someone's journal.
你不该偷看别人的日记
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉了
It was just too tempting, all your inner thoughts and feelings,
只是情难自禁啊 难得你的内心世界
laying there on your desk for me to read.
就那样静静的摊在桌上等我阅读
Damon's private stock.
这是达蒙的私藏
That's right! You don't do human.
想起来了 你不喝人血
I read that.
我读到了
I also read about your recent werewolf sighting.
我还读到你最近注意上了狼人
That must have come as a surprise.
狼人这事肯定令你很震惊吧
What do you know about werewolves?
关于狼人 你知道些什么
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表