Previously on "The vampire diaries..."
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
Because you're a Petrova doppelganger.
因为你是佩特洛娃的二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.
是解开诅咒的关键
The sun and the moon curse?
日月诅咒吗
Klaus is the real deal.
克劳斯才是背后大佬
From the first generation of vampires.
第一代吸血鬼之一
The oldest vampire in the history of time
史上最古老的吸血鬼
is coming after me?
要来抓我吗
Elijah. One of the originals.
以利亚 吸血鬼祖先之一
He's a legend.
他是个传奇
I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
我打算和你做个交易
What kind of a deal?
什么样的交易
You and I shall drop out
我们一起引克劳斯出洞
and I shall make certain your friends remain unharmed.
我会确保你的朋友们毫发无损
And then what?
然后呢
Then I kill him.
然后我会杀了克劳斯
Take me far, far away.
带我走 有多远走多远
Where would you like to go?
你想去哪
These must be the other Jonathon Gilbert journals.
这些一定是另一位乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记
I come bearing gifts. This is how you kill an original.
我带了点礼物 可以帮你杀死吸血鬼祖先
That ring Isobel gave you.
伊泽贝尔给你的戒指
That's mine. I'm gonna want that back.
那是我的 我会把它拿回来的
Did he ever tell you what happened to his wife?
他告诉过你她妻子到底怎么了吗
What are you saying?
你在扯什么鬼话
Why don't you ask Rick?
为什么不去问问里奇
How will you kill Klaus?
你们怎么才能杀死了克劳斯
After the sacrifice.
在祭祀之后
After the sacrifice?
在祭祀之后吗
Elena has to die.
埃琳娜会死
You knew that you weren't going to survive this?
你知道你会牺牲
If it comes down to the people that I love
如果要选择是我爱的人死
getting killed and me, I know what my choice is going to be.
还是我死 我很清楚该怎么选
You're being a martyr.
你这么做是牺牲自己
That's not heroic. It's tragic.
这不叫英勇献身 这叫悲剧
With the dying embers of the fire
随着菲尔教堂被化为灰烬
at Fell's church, the scourge of the vampires had passed.
吸血鬼所带来的灾难结束了
And though war raged all around us,
虽然战争四起
our town was safe from the demons of the night...
但我们的小镇从此获得了安宁
or so we thought.
或者只是我们一厢情愿
For the monsters we drove to their fiery deaths
因为被我们烧死的怪物
had beget new monsters.
曾创造出新的怪物
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Stay here. No, Thomas.
待在这 不 托马斯
It's all right, dear, the vampires are all dead.
没事的 亲爱的 吸血鬼都已经死了
Yes, Honoria,
没错 霍诺丽亚
they burned in the church. We're safe now.
他们已经在教堂里化为灰烬 我们很安全
Please, Jonathon. I'm worried.
拜托了 乔纳森 我还是很担心
Very well. I shall go, too.
好吧 我也一起去看看
I can prove there are no vampires.
我可以证明没有吸血鬼了
See.
看到没
Thomas?
托马斯
Thomas?
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
No, stay inside! Get back in the house!
别过来 在里边待着 回到屋子里
No!
不
I knew I was about to die.
我知道自己必死无疑
You can not run from a vampire.
你不可能从吸血鬼的魔爪中逃脱
I saw the vampire who killed me.
我看到了杀死我的吸血鬼
I recognized him.
我认识他
Stefan Salvatore.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, I showered. I shaved.
我已经梳洗干净
Had breakfast. Very relaxed.
吃了早餐 安然自在
That makes one of us.
我也是
I did hear one piece of good news though.
我得到一条好消息
Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night.
泰勒·洛克伍德昨晚离家出走了
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Well, I heard it from sheriff Forbes,
我从福布斯警长那听说的
who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood,
她从急疯了的卡萝·洛克伍德那知道的
thus, ending our werewolf chapter,
因此 狼人的问题解决了
bringing us to...
我们要进入新篇章了
Killing Elijah.
杀掉以利亚
Exactly.
没错
Well, it's not going to be easy. He's crafty.
那可不容易 他可狡猾的很
Well, I've got a crafty little dagger.
我得到了一把厉害的匕♥首♥
He's an original. We don't know what all that encompasses.
他是祖先之一 我们并不了解
Oh, trust me, Stefan.
相信我 斯特凡
I'm gonna dot all my t's. I don't want any surprises.
我会做足功课 我可不想要任何的惊喜
Wow, Damon, tell me you're actually gonna be careful for once.
达蒙 小心驶得万年船
Yes, Stefan, I've become you.
没错 斯特凡 我快变成你了
How tragic for both of us.
我俩可真悲剧
Got to run. I've a murder to plan.
我要行动了 我有一套谋杀计划
Busy day.
忙碌的一天开始了
The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence.
以前菲尔的财产只是从栅栏那边算起的
Ah, the Fells. One of the "Founding families."
菲尔家族 也是创始家族之一
Why do you say it like that?
为什么你会那么说
My research showed me that this area was actually settled
我的研究表明这个地区
almost two full centuries earlier.
在两个世纪前就有人居住了
It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast,
是东北部的居民迁徙而来
um, it was Salem, to be precise.
准确的说是塞伦女巫家族
Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?
马萨诸塞州吗 在女巫审判时期吗
Which means the ever lauded founding families...
也就是说 一直被人们所赞颂的创始家族
they didn't actually found anything.
并没有真正建立什么
Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal
我打赌在1860年 有人做了重大决定
about being founders back in 1860.
建立了创始人
Men are very territorial.
人们的领土意识很强
Yes, they are.
没错
Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman.
以利亚 这是我的朋友阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼
Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here
我收到你的信息说要陪以利亚
through the old property lines.
沿着以前的界址线走走
I thought I would tag along.
我想我应该尾随着
You know being a history buff and all.
谁让我是历史爱好者呢
Where to next?
下一站去哪
I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners.
我对释放奴隶财产的主人很好奇
Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves
有人说奴隶的后裔们
are the true keepers of American history.
才是美国历史的真正守护者
Well, I only brought the surveys.
我只带来了调查数据
I got the list in the car just give me a sec.
我去车里拿 等我一下
Alaric Saltzman.
阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼
So you're one of those people
在埃琳娜的保护名单上
on Elena's list of loved ones to protect.
你是其中之一
So is Jenna.
珍娜也是
You don't have to be jealous.
你不用嫉妒
I don't really pursue younger women.
我对年轻的女士不感兴趣
It's a joke, Ric, lighten up.
开玩笑 里克 放松
Right.
好吧
Hey, whatcha doin'?
你在干什么
Thinking about last night.
在想昨晚的事
Yeah, yeah. Me, too.
没错 我也是
It was a tough spell.
真是个有难度的咒语
I could feel it draining me. I need practice.
我差点都控制不了了 我需要更多的练习
Yeah, well, uh, maybe, I don't know.
嗯 也许吧 我也不知道
Maybe you should come over tonight.
如果可以的话今天晚上来我家
We can practice. Get stronger.
我们再练习练习 变得更强一点
Yeah, sure. Thanks.
好的 没问题 谢谢了
Ah, incoming.
他来了
You want to tell me what the hell happened yesterday?
你敢不敢告诉我昨天到底发生了什么
Sorry?
什么
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表