Previously on "The vampire diaries"
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely
吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自♥由♥地出没
until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power.
直到一位萨满诅咒他们 限制了他们的能力
Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon,
从此以后 狼人只能在满月时变身
and vampires are weakened by the sun.
而吸血鬼不能见日光
Elijah.
以利亚
One of the originals.
吸血鬼祖先之一
He's a legend.
他是个传奇人物
Klaus is the real deal.
克劳斯才是幕后大佬
You're saying that the oldest vampire
你是说史上最古老的吸血鬼
in the history of time is coming after me?
要来抓我吗
I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
我打算和你做个交易
What kind of a deal?
什么样的交易
I need you to stay put
你好好待着
and stop trying to get yourself killed.
别招来杀身之祸
Then I shall make certain that your friends remain unharmed.
我会确保你的朋友们毫发无损
I called Isobel.
我给伊泽贝尔打了电♥话♥
Did you find her? Not exactly.
你找到她了吗 还没有
Hello, Elena. Uncle John.
你好 埃琳娜 约翰叔叔
Bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.
被狼人咬一口 立马死翘翘
So don't be his friend.
别当他是朋友
Do you understand me?
你听懂没
I'm Jules.
我叫朱尔斯
I know you're a werewolf.
我知道你是个狼人
Do you know where Mason is?
你知道梅森在哪吗
He's dead, Tyler.
他死了 泰勒
You want to know who murdered him?
你想知道是谁杀了他吗
Your little, blond vampire did.
是你的金发小吸血鬼干的
Caroline would never do that.
卡罗琳绝不可能这么做
She and her little vampire friends were behind it.
她和她的吸血鬼朋友一手策划的
How's it going?
最近怎么样
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Yeah. We do. Listen.
没错 确实 听着
I've been thinking about it,
我一直在考虑这事儿
and I don't want to overanalyze.
而且我也不愿小题大做
It was just one kiss,
只是一个吻而已
but Matt is still kind of in the picture.
但马特和我还没有结束
We can't go there, Tyler.
泰勒 我们不能在一起
Fine.
好吧
Great.
太好了
That's settled.
那就这样吧
What happened to my uncle Mason?
我叔叔梅森发生什么事了
What?
什么
He's dead, and I want you to tell me what happened.
他死了 我希望你告诉我发生了什么
Tyler, I don't--
泰勒 我不...
then let me tell you.
那我来告诉你吧
Stefan and his brother Damon killed him
斯特凡和他的哥哥达蒙杀了他
because Stefan and Damon are vampires,
因为斯特凡和达蒙同你一样
just like you.
都是吸血鬼
Who told you that? Is it true?
谁告诉你的 那是真的吗
Let me explain.
让我解释下
Did you know he was dead this whole time?
你一直都知道他已经死了吗
Please Did you know?
拜托 你知道吗
I'm sorry, Tyler. I'm sorry.
对不起 泰勒 对不起
I trusted you.
我信任了你
I--
我...
The sheriff's department believes drugs
郡县治安部表明
played a part in the assailant's deranged and violent behavior
吸毒导致了昨晚袭击者的暴♥力♥行径
that left 3 people dead at last night's
致使在俱乐部援助者
booster club dinner at a local high school.
聚餐中的三人死亡
The authorities believe last night's assailant
有关部门认为昨晚的袭击者
may also be link to the missing campers
也许和露营的失踪人员有关
and park ranger who have yet to be found
森林管♥理♥员♥至今下落不明
as well as 25-year-old jessica konig,
并且25岁女孩杰西卡·康尼格坑
reported missing this morning.
也在今早失踪
The sheriff's department says investigations are pending
郡县治安部表明调查仍在进行
and no further comment will be made.
目前没有过多的评论
In related news, mayor Lockwood spoke earlier today.
相关新闻还有洛克伍德镇长今早的发言
Due to the recent tragedies that have plagued our town,
由于最近小镇发生了一连串的惨剧
We will be holding a memorial in town square today
我们今晚将在广场举♥行♥一个追悼会
to honor all those we have lost.
去纪念所有离我们而去的人们
Join us in hopes that as a community,
心怀希望加入我们这个团体
we can begin to heal.
让我们携手走出伤痛
Morning. What are you doing here?
早上好 你来这干什么
Coffee? We're not doing that.
要咖啡吗 别客套了
We did that last night. No more avoiding.
昨晚就已经客套过了 别再掩饰了
Why are you here?
为什么要回来
Here to protect you.
为了保护你
That's all I can say for the moment.
我目前只能说这么多
What do you mean, that's all you can say?
什么叫你只能说这么多
I'll tell you more when I'm convinced I can trust you.
当我确信能相信你时 我就会告诉你
Oh, god, I'm late.
天呐 我要迟到了
That's what you get for hitting the snooze 3 times.
这就是你打了3次盹的结果
What the hell?
这是怎么一回事
Hey, good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric.
早上好 珍娜 阿♥拉♥里克
It's ok I'm confused, right?
我心存疑惑你能理解吧
Because we were not expecting you, like, ever.
因为这里从来都不欢迎你
Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in.
我昨晚来的太晚了 是埃琳娜让我进来的
You know, I'm probably just gonna take off.
我看来要先走了
I'm still confused here.
我仍然很疑惑
I decided to come back and stay for a while.
我决定回来住一段时间
Not here, you're not.
住这里不行
Actually, you can't stop me from living here.
事实上 你阻止不了我
Actually, I can as legal guardian.
事实上 作为合法监护人 我可以
Yeah. About that,
关于那个
Elena, you want me to explain the situation,
埃琳娜 是由你来解释
Or would you like to do the honors?
还是我来
Ok. What's going on?
好了 发生什么事了
I'm sorry, Jenna.
对不起 珍娜
I should've told you earlier, but--
我应该早点说 但...
I'm Elena's biological father.
我是埃琳娜的亲生父亲
There. Now you know.
现在你知道了吧
What?
他说什么
You brought back John Gilbert?
你把约翰·吉尔伯特给带回来了
That was your big save-Elena move?
这就是你拯救埃琳娜的行动吗
I went to go look for Isobel, and I got John instead.
我本来是去找伊泽贝尔的 可却找到了他
He said he could help us,
他说他能帮我们
And we're desperate.
并且我们已经绝望了
We're not that desperate, Stefan.
斯特凡 我们还不至于这么绝望
The guy tried to barbeque me.
那个男人差点烤了我
Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah,
达蒙 邦妮的新朋友和以利亚是一伙的
so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed.
我们不得不怀疑月光石根本没被毁掉
Elena is putting all of her faith
埃琳娜完全信赖
into some deal that she made
她和以利亚签订的
with Elijah to keep everyone safe.
保证所有人安全的协议
I mean, do you trust Elijah?
我是说 你相信以利亚吗
I don't trust him. He's an original. He can't be trusted.
我不相信他 他是元老之一 他不可信
It's not like we can just go up and kill him
杀了他根本不可能
Because apparently, he can't die.
因为很显然 他不会死
Still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer.
我还在等你解释约翰·吉尔伯特的事
He knew about the sacrifice.
他知道祭祀的事
Isobel told him.
伊泽贝尔告诉过他
He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe.
他知道该如何保护埃琳娜
And how do we do that?
那我们该怎么做
He's not talking, at least not to me, anyway.
他没说 至少还不肯对我说
Great work, Stefan, top notch.
干得不错 斯特凡 干得漂亮
As if I didn't have enough problems.
你真怕我的问题还不够多
Hey, I'm sorry about Rose. Whatever.
罗斯的事我很抱歉 无所谓了
I knew the woman for 5 minutes.
我才认识她五分钟而已
And you cared about her after 5 minutes.
经过那五分钟之后 你很在乎她
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表