Don't start with me, Stefan.
别来挑事儿 斯特凡
She's just my distraction.
她只是个让我不必总想着那些烦心事的工具
She's a person. You're victimizing her.
她也是人 你这是在伤害她
You should be thankful she's here.
你应该庆幸她在这里
She keeps me from going for what I really want.
她能阻止我去做真正想去做的事
You're right.
你说的没错
Thank you.
还该谢谢你
For being in love with my girlfriend.
爱上了我的女朋友
And there it is.
真要挑明吗
There it is.
挑明吧
You know, you can be in love with Elena all you want
你想爱埃琳娜 可以啊
If it means that you'll protect her.
如果这意味着你会保护她
But I have the one thing that you never will.
但我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What's that?
那是什么
Her respect.
她的尊敬
Stop!
给我停下
What have you done?
你都干了什么
I don't understand.
我不明白你在说什么
Katerina has gone. She has fled.
卡特琳娜不见了 她逃走了
No.
不
What did you tell her? I told her nothing.
你都告诉她什么了 我什么都没说
Do not lie to me!
别想骗我
I will find her.
我会帮找到她的
You have my word.
我向你保证
If you do not,
如果你找不到她
I give you my word you will be dead.
我也向你保证 你死定了
Now you've invited him in?
你居然邀请他进来
Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal.
我和以利亚重建了协议
Really?
真的吗
The two of you will come to no harm at my hands.
我不会伤害你们俩
I only ask for one thing in return.
我只要求你们一件事
What?
什么
An apology.
一个道歉
A what?
什么
I'm sorry for the part
我很抱歉我参与
that I played in your death.
谋划杀死你
I was protecting Elena.
我是在保护埃琳娜
I will always
我一直都会
Protect Elena.
保护埃琳娜
I understand.
我理解
Sacrifice is going to happen, Damon.
马上就要举♥行♥祭祀了 戴蒙
Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself
邦妮可以杀死克劳斯而不伤害到自己
And Elijah knows how to save my life.
以利亚也知道如何救我的命
I told you I'd find another way.
我告诉过你 我会找到另一种办法的
And I did.
我做到了
Is that true? It is.
这是真的吗 是真的
And you're trusting him?
你居然相信他吗
I am.
我相信他
You can all go to hell.
你们都去死吧
He's angry with me right now.
他现在正在气头上
But he'll come around.
他会回心转意的
Perhaps.
可能吧
I thought I told you to leave.
我不是让你走了吗
You didn't compel me.
你没有意念强迫我
I want to be here.
我想留下来
Just let me be here.
让我留下陪你
I'm upset.
我心烦意乱
And you know what happens when I'm upset.
你知道我心烦的时候会干出什么事来
You have to leave.
你必须离开
No.
不
You need to know that somebody cares about you.
你要知道 有人还是在乎你的
I care about you, Damon.
我在乎你 达蒙
Hey. Look at me.
看着我的眼睛
Get out of here, before I kill you.
在我杀死你之前 快离开这
Just go.
快走啊
Go.
走啊
Now!
走啊
Elena?
埃琳娜
Now that's more like it.
感觉好多了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表