Yeah, yeah, he was.
没错 确实
I found this in his desk.
我在他桌上拿了这个
He won't mind, he's dead.
他不会管的 他已经挂了
Yeah, you know what, sure.
好啊 我也喝点吧
Why not.
当然要喝
Hey, what's going on in here, Tyler?
怎么了 泰勒
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
You got somewhere else to be?
你不是要去哪里吗
The Lockwoods have a lot more land than they used to.
洛克伍德家的地比以前大多了
The possessions of all the tomb vampires
他们从墓里的吸血鬼那里
built them quite a fortune.
真是大赚一笔
Yeah, why did you want them dead, hmm?
为什么要弄死他们呢
You're the one who turned most of them.
是你把他们变成吸血鬼的
There's nothing more annoying
没有什么比一个想着复仇的
than a vengeful vampire, Stefan.
吸血鬼更烦人了 斯特凡
Just ask John Gilbert.
问问约翰·吉尔伯特就知道了
You haven't changed at all, have you?
你一点都没变啊
But you have.
可你变了
You're stronger.
你变得更强大了
Meaner. It's sexy.
也更小气了 不过很性感
Don't flirt with me, Katherine.
别对我调情 凯瑟琳
I'm not Damon.
我可不是达蒙
I haven't spent 145 years obsessed with you.
我可没迷恋你145年
Yeah.
是啊
Based on your choice of women,
要是没看到你现在的女朋友
I'd say otherwise.
我也会这么觉得
Though I'll admit,
不过我得承认
It does bother me that you've fallen in love with somebody else.
看到你爱上另外一个人 我确实介意
I was never in love with you, Katherine.
我从没爱过你凯瑟琳
You compelled me.
是你强迫我的
So none of my feelings were real.
所以我那时的感情都不是真的
Believe what you want, Stefan.
你爱怎么想怎么想斯特凡
But I know the truth.
可我明白真♥相♥
And deep down, so do you.
你心底也明白
The truth? Mm-hmm.
真♥相♥
Well, the truth is, you're the same
真♥相♥就是 你还是那个
lying, selfish,
爱撒谎 自私
manipulative bitch that you've always been.
喜欢摆布别人的小贱♥人♥
So whatever it is that you're doing here,
所以 不管你想干什么
why don't you just get on with it and leave town.
搞定了就赶快走人
Because if you don't,
因为 要是你不走
I will hunt you down and I will rip your heart out.
我会抓到你 再把你的心挖出来
You want to know why I'm here, Stefan?
想知道我为什么来这里吗 斯特凡
I came back for you.
我回来找你的
Well, the problem, Katherine...
是吗 问题是 凯瑟琳
is that I hate you.
我恨你
You hate me, huh?
你恨我
That sounds like the beginning of a love story,
这好像是个爱情故事的开始哈
Stefan, not the end of one.
斯特凡 不是结束
Are you gonna be ok?
你没事吧
Yeah. It'll heal.
没事 它自己会好
That's not what I meant.
我不是说这个
I was trying to figure her out.
我知道她要干什么
I was playing along, I let her get to me.
所以我将计就计 让她得手
We tried to track her,
我们本想跟踪她
but she's gone. Ooh, cover up, fabio.
不过她不见了 哎呀 低调点
We got a crazy ex on the loose.
我们疯狂的前女友正逍遥法外呢
Better watch out,
你最好小心点
looks like Katherine's trying to steal your guy.
貌似凯瑟琳要来跟你抢男朋友了
That's not what's happening.
没有这回事
Isn't it? I mean, it's only fair, since I...
真的吗 我抢你女朋友在先
went after your girl.
现在才公平嘛
I'm gonna go check on Jenna and Jeremy.
我去看看珍娜和杰里米怎么样了
Let me know when you guys are done.
你们的事情解决了再通知我
So what's it going to be, huh?
现在怎么着
Fight to the death.
拼个你死我活
Go ahead, take your threats, stake your claim.
来呀 发威呀 找我算账呀
I'm not going to fight you.
我不会跟你决斗的
Why?! I'd fight me.
为什么 我是你就会
Katherine's going to try to play us against each other.
凯瑟琳在我们俩中搞鬼
You do know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
Brother, don't you worry.
老弟 别担心
Our bond is unbreakable!
咱俩不会被离间的
We need to stay united against her.
我们得一起对付她
So, yes, as much as I would like to kill you,
是的 我是想杀了你
I'm not going to fight you.
但我绝不跟你决斗
I kissed Elena.
我吻了埃琳娜
Because you feel something for her.
因为你对她有感觉
Because you actually care.
因为你真的在乎她
And I'm not going to let Katherine
我不会让凯瑟琳
come in here and destroy that part of you
毁了你善良的一面
that has finally, after all of this time,
毕竟 经历过这么多
willing to feel something.
你还能爱上一个人
She'll try to break you.
她想毁了你
She'll try to break us.
离间我们俩
And how we respond to that will define us.
我们的回应决定了我们的命运
It's our choice.
选择在于我们自己
So, no. I'm not going to fight you.
所以我不想跟你斗
Jeremy.
杰里米
What are you doing here?
你过来干嘛
I'm packing.
收拾东西
Leaving.
离开
So you figured you'd kill all your evil vampires,
你杀光了所有邪恶的吸血鬼
and then you'd leave town?
然后就打算离开了吗
Not all, but enough. For now.
没杀光 不过暂时够了
Can you tell Elena I said good-bye?
帮我向埃琳娜道个别吧
Why don't you tell her yourself?
你干吗不自己当面说
You know, Jeremy, I was taught to hate them.
杰里米 我受的教育就是要憎恨他们
The vampires.
那些吸血鬼
It's what I know. It's what your father knew.
这就是我所知道的 也是你♥爸♥知道的
My father would have seen things differently.
我爸不会这么看问题
No, he may have done things differently,
不 你♥爸♥也许行事有所不同
but there's no other way to see it.
但观点与我绝对一致
That ring on your finger, the one that's supposed to protect you,
你手上那个旨意在于保护你的戒指
that was my father's, right?
是我爸爸的吧
Yeah.
是的
Then why didn't it protect him? Why is he still dead?
那它为何没能保护我爸 为何他还是死了
What happened to your parents wasn't supernatural.
你双亲的死亡不是超自然因素造成的
It was an accident.
那是场意外事故
There's nothing that can save us from that.
意外事故中没什么能保护我们
I wonder what he'd think of all this,
我在想他在天之灵会对这一切 对我
of me.
做何感想
He'd think that you're still young.
他会觉得你尚年轻
You're still finding yourself.
还在寻找自我
But you are a Gilbert,
但你是吉尔伯特家的一员
and you've been exposed to this town's darkest secret,
见识过这个小镇最黑暗的秘密
and with that comes responsibility.
随之而来就是责任了
I don't believe in that family legacy stuff.
我才不相信什么家族传统
Sooner or later, you'll have to.
你迟早会相信的
Tyler!
泰勒
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I hate him. Oh, don't say that!
我恨他 别这么说
Let go of me!
别烦我
Get off me! Hey! Tyler! Hey, hey!
别烦我 泰勒
I said get off me! Tyler!
我说了别烦我 泰勒
Get off me!
别烦我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Calm down.
冷静
Settle down.
冷静
Very brave of you to come here.
你还真有勇气来这里
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表