Of course. That's what needs to happen.
当然 这是必须的
No, Damon, not Tyler.
不 达蒙 不是泰勒
Do whatever you need to do to get Caroline back,
想尽办法把卡罗琳救出来
But just leave Tyler out of it, ok? Why?
但不要把泰勒搅进来 好吗 为什么
He's a werewolf. He needs to die.
他是个狼人 他就得死
I'm willing to kill. It's a win-win.
我就想杀他 这是一箭双雕
Damon, please, ok? Too many people are dead.
达蒙 求你 好吗 死了太多人了
You need to stop doing that.
你别再这样子了
Doing what?
怎样子
Assuming that I'll play the good guy
想当然地以为我会做个好人
because it's you who's asking.
因为这是你要求的
Be the better man, Damon.
做个好人吧 达蒙
Do you mind?
能回避下吗
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Doesn't look like nothing.
肯定有什么事
Well, guess what, John.
你知道吗 约翰
Trust works both ways. Get out.
信任是互相的 滚出去
Look. We don't have time for this.
我们没时间了
We need to get Caroline back.
我们得把卡罗琳救出来
We don't need to do anything. I'll take care of it.
我们用不着做任何事情 我会处理的
First dad duty-- ground your daughter.
首先 爸爸的职责是 管好你的女儿
Keep her here.
让她待在这儿
I'm coming with you. No, no, no, no.
我跟你一起去 不 不 不
I'm with Damon on this one.
这次我赞同达蒙
Uh-uh. Nope. Stop, stop. You're not going anywhere.
不行 站住 你哪也不能去
Just tell me what's going on.
告诉我发生什么事了
So...
话说
How many vampires are there in this town anyway?
这个镇上到底有多少吸血鬼
No? Why are you doing this to me?
不肯说是吧 你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me? Why?
为什么要这样对我 为什么
You're a vampire.
因为你是个吸血鬼
Why not?
何乐而不为
I'm sorry. What was that?
不好意思 怎么回事
Get me out!
放我出去
Excuse me? What was that?
抱歉 怎么回事
Let me out!
放我出去
Get it out of your system?
套出话来了吗
No. I'm just getting started.
没有 我才刚刚开始
Brady, let's be smart about this.
布雷迪 让我们放聪明点吧
I just want the boy.
我只想要那个男孩
It's our duty to help him. It's who we are.
帮助他是我们的职责 这是我们的天性
You want to talk duty and honor?
你想和我谈职责和荣耀吗
These are vampires.
他们可是吸血鬼啊
They cross one of us, they cross all of us.
残害了我们一份子 就等于残害了我们一族
That's who we are.
这才是我们的天性
You're not leaving this restaurant.
你不能离开这个餐馆
You can't tell me what to do.
你没资格来约束我
Yes, I can. Want to know why?
我可以 想知道为什么吗
Because I'm here to make sure you stay safe.
因为我是来保证你安全的
I've got that covered.
你说的倒好听
Are you talking about the deal that you made with Elijah?
你是在说你和以利亚的那笔交易吗
You really think he's gonna keep his promise to you?
你真的相信他会信守承诺吗
Putting your faith in him was a dumb move.
相信他 真是愚蠢至极
Are you saying I should put my faith in you?
你对斯特凡和达蒙痛下毒手
After everything that you did to Stefan and Damon?
难道我还应该相信你吗
We've had our differences,
过去我们有过争执
and I've made mistakes,
我也犯过错
but you and I, we're family.
但是你和我 我们是一家人
You don't get to use that word.
你没资格说这个词
That word is off limits to you.
我和你不是一家人
Fine, but it doesn't change the facts.
随你便 但是这也改变不了现实
You're right. Facts are facts,
说得对 事实就是事实
so listen up. You may be my father,
所以听好了 或许你是我的父亲
but I am never going to be your daughter.
但我永远不可能做你的女儿
You got that?
听懂了吗
I know you're out there.
我知道你在附近
Where's Caroline?
卡罗琳在哪里
Locked up tight.
紧紧地锁起来了
Let her go and I'll release Tyler.
放她走 我就放了泰勒
It doesn't have to get any messier than it already has.
本来没必要把事情弄得这么复杂
I'm not your enemy, Jules.
我不是你的敌人 朱尔斯
It's a little late to be waving a white flag,
现在言和太晚了点吧
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
You need to leave town.
你得离开这儿
No one else has to get hurt.
没必要再造成更多伤害
I'm not leaving without Tyler.
没有泰勒我是不会走的
Tyler's free to make his own decisions.
泰勒有权自己做决定
As soon as you release Caroline.
只要你放了卡罗琳
My brother the peacemaker.
我弟弟真是个和事老
Since Stefan got here before me,
既然斯特凡先来了
I'm gonna let him try it his way
就先按他的方式解决
Before I resort to my way,
不然就按我的方式
Which is a little bloodier.
虽然血腥了点
So give us Caroline.
交出卡罗琳
Let go of tyler.
放了泰勒
Give us Caroline. Light of full moon.
放了卡罗琳 现在不是月圆
It's not an even fight and you know it.
你们手无缚鸡之力
We'll take you.
我们吃定你们了
I'm not so sure about that, tough guy.
那可不见得吧 硬汉
Let's try this again.
我再说一遍
Give us Tyler.
交出泰勒
You heard her. Go.
你听见了吧 去啊
Which one of you killed Mason?
你们谁杀了梅森
Uh, that'd be me.
好像是我
Boys, make sure that one suffers.
兄弟们 好好伺候他
We can take them.
我们搞得定他们
I don't know about that.
我可不确定
Well, then...
那就
Tyler! There's a latch.
泰勒 那儿有个锁
There's a latch on the door and I can't get to it.
门上有锁 我够不着
Tyler?
泰勒
Tyler, please. Tyler?
泰勒 拜托 泰勒
What's happening?
发生什么了
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
Elijah made a promise to Elena.
以利亚和埃琳娜有协议
I'm here to see it's upheld.
我是来履行承诺的
You need to go.
你们得走了
Get out of here. Now.
现在就离开
When your friends awaken, give them a message.
等你朋友醒了 帮我捎个口信
They need to get the hell out of this town.
他们必须马上滚出这个镇
So is your mom home?
你妈妈在家吗
No. She's at work.
没有 她在上班
I can come in if you want me to.
如果你需要的话 我可以陪你进去
I'm fine, stefan.
我没事 斯特凡
You don't have to pretend with me.
你不必在我面前装了
Anybody would be upset after
任何人经历了今晚你遭遇的事
what you went through tonight.
都会难过的
I'm OK.
我没事
I'm not girlie, little Caroline anymore.
我不是那个柔弱的小卡罗琳了
I can handle myself.
我自己可以搞定的
You sure can.
你确定吗
I just really want to go shower, so...
我真的很想去冲个凉 那么
Ok.
好的
Ok Good night.
好 晚安
What do you want?
你要干嘛
We didn't finish our conversation.
我们还没谈完呢
I'll bite.
好吧
I've been thinking. Personal feelings aside, Damon,
我一直在想 把个人的情感放一边 达蒙
I think you and Stefan
我知道你和斯特凡
Will do all you can to protect Elena.
会不顾一切地保护埃琳娜的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表