Caroline.
卡罗琳
Hey. How are you doing?
嘿 你好吗
Not good. How's your mom?
不太好 你妈妈好吗
My mom said that she was pretty freaked out
我妈说 因为萨拉的死
about everything that happened with sarah.
她被吓坏了
How did you know?
你怎么知道
What do you mean?
什么意思
About me.
关于我
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Know what? That you were upset?
知道什么 关于你的不安吗
I thought I was doing a good thing by covering for you.
我以为帮你掩护是在做好事
That's not what I'm talking about.
我说的不是那件事
Look, it was an accident.
听着 那只是个意外
Ok? And I've gotta run.
好吧 我要走了
Just please don't blame yourself.
别再自责
How's it go?
怎么样了
Still pass out.
还在昏迷
You didn't touch her, did you?
你没碰她吧
Give me some credit.
要相信我好吧
So you called him?
你打给他了吗
No, Il called one of his contacts. You know how this works.
没有 我联♥系♥了他一个线人 你知道这种事该如何处理的
Look, Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?
那以利亚到底收到消息没
They say he got it. Wonderful. And what?
他们说他已经拿到了 很好 然后呢
So, that's it, Trevor.
就那些了 特雷弗
He either got it, or he didn't.
他可能拿到了 也可能没有
We just have to wait.
我们需要等待
Look, it's not too late.
听着 现在还不晚
We can leave her here.
我们可以把她留在这里
We don't have to go through with this.
我们不必冒这个险跟他碰面
I'm sick of running.
我讨厌四处躲避
Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying.
是吗 四处躲避 我们才不会死
Elijah is old school.
以利亚很老派
If he accepts our deal, we're free.
如果他接受交易 我们就自♥由♥了
you!
你
There's nothing around here for miles.
方圆几里之内杳无人烟
If you think you're getting out of this house,
如果你认为你能逃出这间屋子
you're tragically wrong. Understand?
你就大错特错了 明白吗
Who's Elijah?
谁是以利亚
He's your worst nightmare.
他是你的噩梦
I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan,
我不能解除墓穴的咒语 斯特凡
even if I wanted to.
就算我想 我也做不到
It took both me and my grams to do it the first time.
上次 我和外婆合力才办到
All right, but I can open the door, though, right?
好 但至少可以打开门吧
I could talk to her?
我想和她谈谈
Yeah, but Damon's right.
是的 但是达蒙是对的
She's not gonna tell you anything,
除非有所回报
not without something in return.
否则她不会张嘴的
I know. But, Bonnie, I have to do something.
我知道 邦妮 但我必须做点什么
I have no idea who has Elena.
我完全没有头绪 是谁抓了埃琳娜
I have no idea where she is.
还有她到底在哪里
What if there was another way to find her?
如果有别的办法能找到她呢
How does this work?
这个怎么操作
I'll use your blood to draw the energy for the tracking spell.
我会用你的血来启动追踪魔咒
You're blood-related. It'll make the connection stronger.
你们有血缘关系 咒语会强化你们间的感应
All right, Alaric said we gotta clear out of here
好了 阿♥拉♥里克说我们得
within 10 minutes.
在10分钟以内离开
I got weapons. He stocked me up.
他给了我武器
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
There.
那儿
She's there. That's 300 miles away.
她在那儿 离这儿有300英里
No, Bonnie, we need a more exact location than that.
不行 邦妮 我们需要更确切的地址
That's as close as I can get.
这已经是我能做到的最精确的了
We can map it an aerial view.
我们可以查一下鸟瞰图
It'll show us what's around there,
看看那里周围有什么
Help us narrow down the area. Perfect.
这样可以缩小搜索范围 很好
Call me with whatever you find. No, no.
找到什么就给我电♥话♥ 不 不
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
No, Jeremy, you're not.
不 杰里米 你留下
I'm not gonna just sit here. What if she's hurt, ok?
我不能坐这儿干等 如果她受伤了呢
Or worse? What if she's...
或者更糟 如果她...
She's not. You two go back to your house just in case.
不会的 你俩先回家
I'm gonna call you the minute I find her.
我一找到她就给你们电♥话♥
But you can't do this alone.
但你不能一个人去啊
He's not. Let's go.
他不是一个人 我们走吧
You're coming with me?
你跟我一起去
It's Elena.
这可是埃琳娜
Du, What the hell was that? Where did that come from?
老兄 啥情况 这招哪学的啊
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Hi, Tyler. Where you goin'?
泰勒 你去哪儿
Come on, man. Do what we got, play the game.
快点 老兄 我们继续
Hey. Um, are...You ok?
你... 还好吧
You lied to me earlier. Why?
你之前对我说谎了 为什么
Look. Tyler...
听着 泰勒
I think that you misunderstood me at the party.
我想 在聚会上你对我有点误解
I get it. It was very traumatic.
我很理解 那很痛苦
You're lying. Nope. But I'm late.
你在说谎 没有 不过我现在赶时间
How did you...
你怎么...
You're stronger than me? Please. That was nothing.
你比我强壮 拜托 这没什么稀奇
Listen, if you know something, you gotta tell me,
听着 如果你知道什么 你得告诉我
Because I can't handle this.
因为我不知道要怎么做
I'm sorry, Tyler,
对不起 泰勒
But I think that you're still in shock over Sarah dying.
我觉得你还无法接受萨拉的死
And it's understandable.
这完全可以理解
Alaric likes his weapons.
阿♥拉♥里克喜欢研究他的这些武器
What the hell is that?
啥武器啊
Well, it's a vervain bomb or grenade launch
马鞭草炸♥弹♥或者手榴弹
Or something like that. Weird.
或者别的什么类似的东西 真诡异
Hey, how much further is it? About 80 miles.
还有多远 大约80英里
Who do you think took her?
你觉得谁绑♥架♥了她
Someone from Katherine's past.
跟凯瑟琳的过去有关的人
She said she was running from someone.
她说过她在躲什么人
Maybe they got the wrong girl.
也许他们抓错人了
Thank you for helping me.
谢谢你帮我
Can we not do the whole road-trip bonding thing?
咱能不能别搞什么公路谈心
The clich of it all makes me itch.
这种陈词滥调搞得我浑身不舒服
Oh, come on, Damon.
拜托 达蒙
We both know that you being in this car
我们俩都心知肚明
has absolutely nothing to do with me, anyway.
你在这儿绝对不是为了帮我
The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar.
要开始讨论不该说的话题了
Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant.
别扯这些
Let's talk about it.
咱俩聊聊
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好聊的
That's not true. Sure there is.
不对吧 肯定有话说的
Let's get it out. I mean, are you in this car
你就说实话吧 你在这儿
because you want to help your little brother save a girl that he loves,
是为了帮你弟弟救他爱的女孩
Or is it.. is it because you love her, too? Hmm?
还是因为你也爱着她
I mean, come on. Express yourself.
拜托 坦白一点吧
I happen to like road-trip bonding.
我还挺喜欢公路谈心的
Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in.
你最好闭嘴 斯特凡 我随时可以离开
Nope. See, that's the beauty of it.
不会的 你看 这就是微妙之处
You can't.
你不会走的
Alaric just left with jenna.
阿♥拉♥里克和珍娜刚走
He's getting her out of the house for a while
他得带她出去一段时间
so she doesn't ask questions about Elena. Look, I pulled this up
这样她就不会问起埃琳娜了 你看
based on that spot on the map.
从地图上看那个地方
There's nothing for miles except for this old house.
除了这栋老房♥子 周围几英里什么都没有
Did you send it to Stefan? Yeah.
你发给斯特凡了没 发了
I hate sitting here, waiting like this.
我真讨厌呆在这儿什么都做不了
She's gonna be fine.
她不会有事的
You don't know that.
你也不确定
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表