Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
You're a Petrova doppelganger.
你是佩特洛娃二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.
是解开诅咒的关键
The sun and the moon curse?
你是说日月之咒吗
The curse placed on Klaus.
施加在克劳斯身上的诅咒
What does that make Klaus--
那克劳斯是什么
A werewolf or a vampire?
狼人 还是吸血鬼
He's both.
两者都是
When I was little,
我小时候
your mom used to tell me stories about vampires.
你妈妈常给我讲吸血鬼的故事
I never thought that what she said could be true.
我从没想过那些故事会是真的
What is Klaus' curse?
克劳斯的诅咒是什么
Witches, serpents of nature,
身为自然之仆的巫师们
saw to it that my brother's werewolf side would become dormant.
设法将我兄弟的狼人属性封印起来
He wants to trigger that part of him that's a werewolf.
他想解封自己狼人的那部分
Klaus can't be killed?
难道就没有杀死克劳斯的方法吗
Curse must be broken when Klaus is in transition.
诅咒只能在克劳斯变身之时解开
That's when he'll be at his most vulnerable.
那也是他最虚弱的时候
Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself.
邦妮可以杀死克劳斯而不伤害到自己
And Elijah knows how to save my life.
以利亚也知道如何保全我
You can all go to hell.
你们都去死吧
Tonight is the full moon.
今晚是月圆之夜
We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse.
克劳斯很有可能今晚就解开诅咒
Elena said that the sun and the moon curse is fake?
埃琳娜说日月的诅咒是假的
That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus.
真正的诅咒是施加在克劳斯身上的
Klaus is a vampire borne of a werewolf bloodline.
克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼
The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting.
诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性
But if he breaks it...
但如果诅咒被解开
he'll be a true hybrid.
他就是真正的混血儿
Then why are we letting him break the curse?
那我们干嘛要让他解开诅咒
We can kill him today.
我们今天就杀了他
With Bonnie. Damon...
我们有邦妮 达蒙
No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying.
不行 施展那么强大的力量会害死邦妮的
I'll write her a great eulogy.
我会隆重悼念她的
It's not an option, Damon.
想都别想 达蒙
All right, how do we break this curse?
先打住 要怎样才能解开诅咒呢
Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward.
仪式本身是比较直接的
The ingredients, so to speak, you already know.
比如 所需的材料 你们都知道了
The moon stone.
月光石
A witch will channel the power of the full moon
巫师将借助满月的力量
to release the spell that's bound within the stone.
来释放封印在月光石中的咒语
After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire,
之后 克劳斯 作为狼人与吸血鬼的混血
will sacrifice one of each.
将从二者中各选一名作为祭品
And where do I fit into it?
那我在当中起什么作用
The final part of the ritual.
仪式的最后一步
Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger...
克劳斯必须饮下二重身的血液
to the point of your death.
直到你死去
And that's where you come in.
你就在那时出手
This is an elixir that I acquired
这药水是我大约500年前
some 500 years ago for Katerina.
为卡特琳娜找来的
It possesses mystical properties
它有令人复活的
of resuscitation.
神奇功效
So I'll be dead? And then you won't.
这么说我还是会死 然后就能复活
That's your plan?
这就是你的计划吗
A magical witch potion with no expiration date?
一瓶连保质期都没写的魔法药水
You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?
要想复活的话 用约翰的戒指如何
Those rings only work on humans.
那种戒指只对人类有用
The doppelganger's a supernatural occurrence.
二重身是超自然的存在
Odds are, the ring won't work.
很有可能 戒指不会管用
I'll take those odds over your elixir.
那也比你的药水可靠吧
What if it doesn't work, Elena?
要是药水不管用怎么办 埃琳娜
Then I guess I'll just be dead.
那我可能就真的死了
Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this?
你确定克劳斯集齐所有必须品了吗
Does he have a werewolf?
他有狼人吗
Klaus has been waiting to
克劳斯为了解开咒语这一刻
break this curse for over a thousand years.
已经等了一千多年了
If he doesn't already have a werewolf,
如果他现在还没有狼人的话
my guess is by tonight, he will.
我想今晚之前他肯定会找到的
Tyler, honey.
泰勒 宝贝儿
It's your mother.
我是妈妈
I don't know where you are, but I need you.
我不知道你在哪 但我需要你
I've had an accident and I'm in the hospital.
我出了点意外 正在住院
Please, Tyler,
求你了 泰勒
come home.
回家吧
Why did I say that?
我为什么要这样说
Because you had a terrible fall.
因为你摔得很惨
Breakfast of champions, huh?
冠军的早餐吗
I'm surrounded by idiots.
我周围全是蠢货
I need all the help I can get.
我需要所有可能的帮助
You know, you're not helping.
你这不是在帮忙
Elijah is an original vampire, Stefan.
以利亚是个吸血鬼祖先 斯特凡
One we tried to kill.
我们曾经想杀了他
You're going to believe this guy?
你现在却要相信他
What do you want me to do, Damon?
那你要我怎么做 达蒙
Elena made her decision.
这是埃琳娜的决定
She's choosing to trust Elijah.
她选择信任以利亚
I'm going to put my faith in her.
而我要信任她
Why? She's going to end up dead.
为什么 她最终会死掉
Because she put her faith in me.
因为她同样信任我
She chose to trust me in spite of what I am.
不论我怎样 她都选择信任我
I'm going to bet on somebody's instincts,
如果要我相信一个人的直觉
it's going to be hers.
那只能是她
Well, then, that makes you the biggest idiot of them all.
那你就是所有人当中最蠢的那个
She chose to trust you, too.
她也选择了信任你
Then maybe you shouldn't be so sure about her instincts.
那也许你就不该这么相信她的直觉
He can't understand why I'm willing to do this.
他不能理解我为什么愿意这样做
Why are you?
为什么
I'm the key to breaking the curse.
我是解开诅咒的关键
Klaus is here because of me.
克劳斯是为我才来这的
If I don't stop him, then he's going to hurt people.
如果我不阻止他 他会伤害更多人
It's that simple.
就这么简单
You know, there's a possibility this elixir won't work.
你要知道 这药水确实有可能不管用
I don't want to mislead you.
我不想误导你
I know the chance I'm taking.
我知道我在冒多大的险
No...
不要
Jenna? Jenna! Get out!
珍娜 珍娜 滚出去
Jenna, put the cross-bow down, ok? It's me.
珍娜 把弩放下 好吗 是我呀
Stay away from me. What's going on?
离我远点 怎么了
It's me, Elena, I swear, ok?
是我 埃琳娜 我发誓
He let me go. Klaus let me go.
他放了我 克劳斯放了我
Prove it.
怎么证明
Ok, uh, first night you and I spent together,
好吧 我们在一起的第一个晚上
Jeremy walked in right when I was...
杰里米突然闯进来 当时我正要
Ok. It's him.
好了 是他
Why did he let you go?
他为什么放你走
He wanted me to deliver a message.
他想让我传个口信
The sacrifice happens tonight.
今晚将进行献祭仪式
Tyler?
泰勒
Mom.
妈妈
You're back.
你回来了
I'm back.
对 我回来了
Jeez!
天啊
Sorry!
抱歉
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是故意吓你的
It's ok,I just,I didn't know you were here.
没事 我只是不知道你在这
Yeah,I wanted to try and
我来看看你是否在休息
catch you on your break so we could hang out.
那样的话我们就能小聚一会了
I have lunch in an hour. Perfect.
过一小时我就去吃饭 太好了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表