剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
寻找引爆装置上的疑点
seeing what they can find on the explosive device.
火灾评估部门 他们说是这个装置
First assessment, they're saying it's--
非常粗糙 是自♥制♥的 并不专业
it's crude, it's homemade, and it's not a pro.
同时 我来这是因为
Um, meantime, what I'm here for is, uh--
那个外来者
is this stranger.
您说什么 -报告中说
Come again? - The report said that--
有两人在爆♥炸♥之前离开了饭店
that two people left the diner right before the--the blast.
一位是露西·米勒 还有一个男人
A Luci Miller and, uh, all it said was, uh, "a man."
是的 我们还没有他的名字
Oh, yeah. We don't have a name.
为什么
Why not?
他没名字
Oh, he doesn't have one.
他几天前出了车祸
He was in an accident a few days ago.
他在库伯的医院醒过来
He woke up in hospital at Cooper.
完全不记得发生了什么
He doesn't remember who he is or how he got there.
你们找过这个男人吗
Uh, have you been looking for this man?
不 没有 目前没有
Uh, no, not-- not at the moment.
不 好吧 所以这个男人
No. Uh, okay, so this man,
声称不知道自己是谁对吧
uh, who's claiming not to know who he is
来了镇上 紧接着
comes into town, and shortly afterwards,
爆♥炸♥就发生了
something explodes.
你有想过把这些联♥系♥起来吗
You didn't think to connect those rather large dots?
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我是说 我不知道
I mean, I-- I didn't know
直到几个小时前
that he didn't remember who he was
他都不记得他自己是谁
until a couple of hours ago.
然后 你知道的 我觉得也许
And then, you know, I just thought it'd probably be best
最好等你来了再说 你懂吗
to wait till you arrived, you know?
当务之急是找到这个人 好吗 莱蒙
Priority number one is to find this person, okay, Lemon?
我叫拉蒙
It's Lammon.
尽快找到他 这样我就能回家了
Let's find this guy fast so I can go home.
没错 我们
Absolutely. We'll, um--
从露西·米勒开始找吧
we'll start with Luci Miller.
是的 没错
All right, then. Right, uh,
我失陪一下
would you excuse me a second?
拉克伦·罗杰斯探长 难以置信
DI Lachlan Rogers. Can you believe it?
我还是不太明白
You know, I still don't get it.
什么
What?
在荒无人烟的地方
You, in the middle of nowhere,
你和一个素未谋面的人驶向风暴之中
driving towards a storm with someone you've never met.
我都说了
Told you.
很久没遇到过你这么有趣的人了
You're the most interesting thing to happen--
不 我知道你说了什么
No, I know what you said.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我是说 什么样的人
I just mean, what kind of person does this
会为了一个陌生人做这种事
for a total stranger?
咖啡豆
Coffee bean.
什么 -不是
What? - No.
我十二岁的时候
When I was, um-- when I was about 12,
我向我父亲抱怨考试之类的
I was complaining to my dad about exams or something,
然后他会带我到厨房♥
and he takes me into the kitchen
接着他拿出一个土豆 一个鸡蛋 和一个咖啡豆
and he gets out a potato, an egg, and a coffee bean,
并把它们都煮开
and he puts them all on to boil.
并且过了一会 他拿出土豆
And after a while, he-- he gets the potato out.
很显然 它变得更柔软
Obviously, it's gotten softer.
接着他拿出鸡蛋
Then he gets the egg out,
鸡蛋变得更硬
harder.
然后当我问他咖啡怎么样了
And when I ask him about the coffee,
很显然它融化了
obviously, it's dissolved,
然后我就得到了一勺咖啡
and I've just got a spoonful of coffee left.
我父亲经常跟我说你可以成为鸡蛋或者土豆
Dad always said that you can be like the egg or the potato
试着与生活带给你的所有麻烦相抗争
and try to fight all the shit that life throws at you,
或者你可以顺其自然 去适应
or you can just go with it, adapt.
你并没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
我是咖啡豆 生活带我去哪 我就去哪
I'm a coffee bean. I go where life takes me.
生活把你带到我的身边
It took me to you, and...
出于某种原因 我喜欢你
for some reason, I like you.
你直说就好 会省很多麻烦的
Could've just said that. Would've been a lot quicker.
好吧 我做出决定了
Okay. I've made a decision.
这个不行
Not this one.
你确定吗
[sighs] Well, you sure?
这是2000支的
I mean, it says thread count's 2,000.
手感很好的 不是吗 -看看价格
That's heaps, isn't it? - Look at the price.
我们又不是卡戴珊
We're not Kardashians.
支数只是一种营销工具
Thread count's just a marketing tool anyway.
让你考虑线头 结构 纱线尺寸
You got to consider finishing, construction, yarn size.
纱线尺寸不是关键 你懂吧
Well, yarn size isn't everything, you know?
关键是睡上去的人要做什么
It's about what you do with it. [chuckles]
好吧
[sighs] Okay.
说真的 你不会要去
Ah, seriously, you're not gonna--
我很快就回来
I'll be quick.
弗雷迪 你好 -我调查了
Freddie, hey. - I ran the CCTV
医院送来的监控录像
the hospital sent over.
那个牛仔男上了一辆
The car that cowboy hat guy got into
登记在比利·尼克松名下的车
is registered to Billy Nixon.
他在这附近开了一家大型货运公♥司♥
He runs a big trucking company around here.
很好 不错 你有尼克松的地址吗
Great, great, and you got an address for Nixon?
据我所知 你是见习警员
Last I checked, you were probationary constable
而我在前台工作
and I worked front desk.
我知道 但我觉得这事没那么简单
Yeah, it's just, this feels like something else.
很重要 -不管是什么
Something big. - Something that isn't
都和你没关系 你知道吗
your problem, you know?
我给家里买♥♥了最大的水壶
I get the biggest jug in my house.
它有三升大 差不多
It's 3 litres, just under,
我装了满了一壶玛格丽塔酒
and I fill it with margarita mix.
什么意思 -这就是我在休息日
Excuse me? - That's what I do
所做的事情
on my day off. - [laughs]
你可真让我开心 弗雷迪
You're an inspiration, Freddie.
我把地址发给你
I'll text the address.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们现在可以聊正事了吗
Well, can we focus now?
我们只能在这两个之间做决定了
We're down to deciding between these two here.
事实上 我得走了
Actually, I have to go.
什么 -是贝基打来的
What? - That was Becky.
她想和我谈谈格雷格
She wants to talk about Greg.
那我们的休息日怎么办 这些被单
What about our day off? The--the sheets?
我们应该今天把这些还回去
We're supposed to return these today.
我们必须做出选择
We have to make a choice.
我可以在一个小时内回来
I can be back in an hour.
好吧 最多1小时
Okay? Tops.
尼克松先生
Mr. Nixon?
尼克松先生
Mr. Nixon?
我是见习警员钱伯斯
I'm--I'm Probationary Constable Chambers.
我想问您几个问题
I was just hoping to ask you a few questions.
你怎么没穿制♥服♥或带徽章
You got a uniform or badge?
哦 有 我有警♥察♥证
Oh, uh, yeah. I have my police ID.
好的
Yeah.
今天我休息 所以我才
It's my day off. That's why I'm--
抱歉之前不信任你
Apologies if I seem mistrustful.
只是我和一些身份与他们自称不符的人
Only I've had bad experiences
有过一些不愉快的经历
with people who ain't who they say they are.
没事 这有时会发生
Oh, right, yeah. That happens.
我猜 尼克松先生
I guess. Um, so, Mr. Nixon--
你知道 我的母亲是
You know, my mother was a police officer
一名美国警♥察♥
back in the U.S. of A.
你们的职业很高尚 你们
It's fine work you people do. It's--
你们做的很好
it's fine work.
没错
Right. [laughs]
所以 尼克松先生
[clears throat] So, Mr. Nixon,
今天早些时候 你去了
um, earlier today, you went to the hospital
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表