剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
我还在 还在火焰岭
Yes, still, uh, still in Burnt Ridge.
对 我只是
Uh, yeah, I just--
我需要你追踪一下艾玛·哈利威尔这个名字
I need you to run the name Emma Halliwell,
看看有没有人用这个名字
see if anyone with that name checked in
在西尔弗沃斯机场登机
at Silverworth Airport.
是的 等我回去会解释清的
Yeah. I'll--I'll explain when I'm back.
好的 感谢
Okay, thanks. Yeah.
她在查了
She's on it.
很好
Good.
有短♥信♥
Text.
是伊森发来的 他是你的 你的未婚夫吗
From Ethan. Is that your--your fiancé?
是的
Yeah.
至少我现在觉得他还是 不管怎样
Well, at least I still think he is, anyway.
很黏人吗
Needy.
我好像在路边看到了一个墨西哥餐厅
You know, I think I saw a Mexican place over the road.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, all right.
你有其他衣服吗
You got anything less...
没那么像警♥察♥的
police-y to wear?
有的 我包里还有件上衣
Oh yeah. I have a spare shirt in the bag.
伊森在车里放了一个应急包
Ethan makes us carry a go bag in the car
以防我们被困或发生别的紧急情况
in case we ever get stranded or something.
这能起到什么作用呢
How's that gonna help?
因为如果被困 也没什么地方可去啊
'Cause if you're stranded, where are you gonna go?
是啊 你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
那东西我一次都没用上过 说真的
I never really got that one either, to be honest.
你们需要饮料吗
You guys thirsty?
我要一杯啤酒
Uh, I'll take a beer.
一杯水 谢谢
Um, water, please.
其实 一杯水好像不太够
Actually, knickers to that. [chuckles]
我想点一杯马提尼 加上
Can I get a martini with, um,
加上一些橄榄的罐头中的果汁
with some of the juice from a can of olives in it?
我喝过一次 如果这不 这会很奇怪吗
I had it once, if that's not-- is that weird?
脏马提尼吗
Dirty martini?
我不 我不知道 那是什么
I don't--I don't know. What's that?
就是你刚刚描述的
What you just described.
那么 好吧 就要这个
Oh. Uh, then yes, then.
我去做你的饮料
I'll go get your drink sorted
之后帮你们点餐
and come back and take your food order.
你们需要墨西哥宽檐帽吗
You guys want sombreros?
不用了
No.
好的
Good.
反正我们也没有
'Cause we don't have any.
我通常不喝酒的 可现在作为人♥质♥
I don't normally drink, but being held hostage,
喝水仿佛不太应景
it didn't really feel like a water situation.
这个 我不知道 我不知道我想点什么
[sighs] This is--I don't-- I don't know what I like.
那么随便点些什么 想想吧
So order everything. Figure it out.
你太执着于弄清楚你是谁了
You're so obsessed with finding out who you were.
为什么不试试看你能成为谁呢
Why don't you start trying to find out who you are?
就通过决定我想吃什么墨西哥食物吗
By trying to decide what kind of Mexican food I prefer?
这也算一个开始啊
It's a start.
该死的维多利亚
她不接电♥话♥吗
可能没带手♥机♥吧
她肯定带了 她什么东西都带在身上
你们有随行杯吗
Mm. Have you got one of these?
金属的 环境友好型的
Metal. Good for the planet.
你知道吗 只要人人都出一份力
You know, I reckon we all do our part and you know,
地球会变得更美好
one day we'll just get it sorted, you know?
是的
Yeah.
我们应该扭断他的胖脖子
没必要 他就是太单纯了 仅此而已
你说什么
You say something?
我要睡觉了
I'm going to sleep now.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个 这个可真好吃 它叫什么来着
This one? This is so good. What's this one called again?
这个 我的朋友 这是墨西哥卷饼
Mm. That, my friend, is a burrito.
一个有趣的小知识 它的西班牙语意思是 小毛驴
Fun fact alert: it means "little donkey" in Spanish.
等等 我是在 我是在吃驴肉吗
Hold on, am I-- am I eating a fucking donkey?
不是的
No.
因为我不能吃
Because I'm not okay with eating--
不 不 不是的
No, no, no, no, no. [shop bell rings]
怎么了
What?
晚上好啊 伙计们
Evening, folks.
玉米片好吃吗
The nacho dippers any good?
事实上 我需要你的帮助
Actually, I need your help.
我需要你拿走这些东西 因为我不能再吃了
I need you to take them, 'cause I need to stop eating them.
而且它们都在眨眼勾引我 -眨眼吗
And they keep winking at me. - [laughs] Winking.
这真好吃 -是的 真好吃
So good. - Mm, yummy.
谢谢 -没什么
Thanks. - All right.
我得再来点东西
I'm gonna need one of those.
我要一杯马提尼
Um, martini for me?
无奖竞猜 猜猜是谁的消息
No prizes for guessing who that is.
他不会很开心的
He wouldn't be impressed with this.
我们正在一起减肥 在互相鼓励
We're on trim team together. We are on a journey.
为什么 -因为我得减肥
Why? - 'Cause I need to be thinner.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
别这样
[chuckles] Come on.
你不用因为我是你的人♥质♥就对我这么好
You don't have to be nice to me just cause I'm your hostage.
我以为我们不说人♥质♥这个词了
I thought we weren't using that word.
他给我下了最后通碟 伊森
He gave me an ultimatum. Ethan.
回家或是我俩分手
Come home or it's over.
他可能是对的 我应该止步于此
He's probably right. I should stick to what I know.
怎么了
What?
只是 竟然会有给你下最后通煤
It's just--anyone who gives you an ultimatum, it's...
我不知道 这不太对劲
I don't know. It just doesn't seem right.
你看 这你内心深处有个人
See, there is a person somewhere in there,
他是个好人
and he's not a bad guy.
他看起来很不错
He seems all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
不知道我以前有没有喝过这个
I wonder if I have ever tried one of these.
是的 看来我就是个酒鬼
Right. Well, I'm an alcoholic.
脏马提尼 -马提尼
[snaps] ? Dirty martini ? - ? Martini ?
脏 脏马提尼 -脏马提尼
? Dirty, dirty martini ? - ? Dirty martini ?
见鬼
Shit. - [sighs]
该死 我真是烂醉如泥
Shit. I'm actually pretty drunk.
我得去 我得去躺下
I need to, um-- I need to lie down.
我也是
Mm, me too.
脏 -脏马提尼
? Dirty ? - ? Dirty martini ?
真是首好歌♥
It's a good song.
跟我说说话吧
Tell me something.
告诉我 比如说 一个秘密吧
Tell me, like, a secret. - [chuckles]
天哪 我们还是小孩子吗
Jeez. How old are we?
我真的不知道了
I literarily don't know.
我可能得有6♥4♥岁吧
I could be, like, 6♥4♥
只不过皮肤真的很好
with just really, like, great skin.
那好吧
Okay, then.
只要你先说 我就说
But only if you do.
我没有什么秘密
I don't have any.
不
No.
不 等等 我有
No, wait. I--I do.
我脑中一直有这样一段记忆
I keep having this, like, memory.
我不知道 一直挥之不去
I don't know. I keep seeing it.
好像是 一个女人的剪影
Like, pieces of a--of a woman.
她在对我微笑
She's smiling at me.
我不知道
I don't know.
你认识她吗 -认识
Do you know her? - Yeah.
我觉得我应该认识
I mean, I--I think so.
我应该很了解她
I think I know her really well.
她带着一个
And she's got, like, a...
一个行李箱
a suitcase.
好像是要去某个地方之类的
She's got someplace to be or somewhere to go or something.
继续吧 该你说了
Go on, then. Your turn.
我曾经自杀过
I tried to kill myself.
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表