剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
库珀泉的医院找人
in Cooper Springs looking for a guy.
然后你想知道我在那里做了什么
And you want to know what I was doing there?
是的 -我目睹了一场事故
Yeah. - Well, I saw the accident.
我正要停车 但是已经有几辆车已经停下了
I was gonna stop, but a couple of cars had already
我无能为力
pulled over, and I figured not much I could do.
我的一个司机开着一辆加油车去达尔文
One of my drivers had taken a fuel truck up to Darwin--
2IV重型卡车
truck 2IV,
但他却没回来报道
and he hadn't checked in, see.
我就沿着那条路找出去
I was just out following that route.
好的 所以你目睹了这场事故
Okay, um, so you saw the accident and--
是的 它在我脑中挥之不去
Yeah, and it just stayed with me.
我一直担心里面那个
I was just wondering if that poor soul
可怜的灵魂是否还好
inside it made it out okay.
抱歉 所以我澄清下
Sorry, so just to be clear.
你并不认识车里的人
You didn't know the guy inside the car?
不认识
No, do not.
医院还说了你问过他去哪了
Uh, the hospital also said that you asked where he went.
呃 -好吧 只是
Mm-hmm. - Well, just,
尼克松先生 你为什么要问这个呢
why'd you ask that, Mr. Nixon?
我的意思是 既然你只想知道他是否还好
I mean, it's just, you wanted to know if he was okay,
那他去哪儿又有什么关系呢
so why does it matter where he's gone?
有人从灾难中生还
a man makes it out of that wreckage alive,
真的难以置信
it's hard to believe, see?
然后我想
Hell, and I thought... [scoffs]
如果这家伙还在库伯泉 没走远
This guy's still in Cooper, this guy's nearby,
我不介意去见他一面
wouldn't mind meeting him for myself.
是为了安心之类的吗
Peace of mind kind of thing?
你想怎么理解都行
Whatever you want to call it.
好的 然后
Ah, well, okay, then.
感谢你的时间
Um, thank you for talking with me.
谢谢你的光临
Thank you for stopping by.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
关于这个人我有什么需要了解的吗
Is there something about this guy I need to know?
你看 我只是去医院
You see I--I-- I just went to the hospital
看看那个人是否安好
to see if that fella's okay.
紧接着 就有一个警♥察♥
Next thing I know, there's a police officer
过来问东问西
coming around asking me questions.
正常来讲不会这样 明白吗
It's just not in the normal run of things, you understand?
我只是在跟进这件事故
I'm just following up.
你不是警探 对吗
You're not a detective, right?
我的意思是 你只是个小巡警
I mean, you're just a beat cop.
没有合作伙伴
No partner.
形只影单 对吗
Just flying solo, huh?
感谢你的时间
Thanks for your time.
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.
我需要库珀泉一个叫
I'm gonna need information on a constable
海伦·钱伯斯的见习警员的信息
called, uh, Helen Chambers out of Cooper Springs.
是的 请尽快给我 谢谢
Yeah, quick as you can, please, thank you.
你有一条新的语♥音♥留言
You have one new voicemail.
是我 你还在和贝基一起吗
It's me. Are you still with Becky?
听到了吗
Hear that?
这是我一个人的声音
That's the sound of me on my own.
快点回家
Just come home.
我准备了一份马沙曼咖喱
I've got a massaman curry on the go.
弄到这个香料要花一整天时间
It takes all day to get the spice--
我们应该关上百叶窗 -你害怕了 是吗
We should close the shutters. - You scared, are you?
我的象对你虎视眈眈
You're the one who should be scared
你才该感到害怕
with my bishop right up your arse.
我去关吧
Guess I'll do it.
哦 上帝啊
[chuckling] Oh, Jesus.
沙尘暴真要来了
Dust storm is comin' in.
大沙尘暴还是小风暴的
Big fuck or little fuck?
大的
Big fuck.
大的沙尘暴
Big fuck.
我们得停下
We got to stop.
我甚至不知道我们在往哪开
I don't even know where I'm fucking going.
抱歉
[sighs] - Sorry.
不 没事 -只是
No, it's okay. - Just--
没错
Yeah.
还有比这更完美的吗
Well, this is just fucking perfect.
一个人被埋在地下
There's a guy buried underground
而我们在这躲沙尘
and we're in here hiding from dust.
在沙尘暴里面什么也看不清
Can't see a thing in that.
我的意思是 我不知道
I mean, I have no idea which way
我们在开往哪里
we're even heading right now.
你讲的关于咖啡豆的事情
You know that story you told about the coffee bean?
嗯 -肯定不是你♥爸♥讲的
Mm-hmm. - Your father never said that.
像是那种你在自助书里
That's just, like, an old story,
会读到的老旧故事
the kind you get in a self-help book.
不过 如果说是我爸讲的
It sounds better when I say
这听起来更好一些
that it came from my dad, though.
你为什么撒谎
Why'd you lie?
我喜欢这个故事 所以借它一用
I like the story, so I borrowed it.
人们就是这样做的 你知道吗
That's what people do, you know?
说一些善意的谎言 编一个他们自己的版本
Tell little white lies, make a version of themselves.
那么你想在火焰岭成为
And what version of yourself are you trying to be
什么样的自己
in Burnt Ridge?
这是什么意思
What's that meant to mean?
你不是火焰岭的人 对吧
Well, you-- you're not from there, are you?
你看着不像是来自小城市的
You don't seem like you're from a small town.
是的 几年前跟男朋友分手后
Yeah, I, uh--I moved here a couple years ago
我搬到了这里
after things didn't work out with my boyfriend.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们三观不合
Um, we had a difference of opinion.
我天 这场沙尘暴真够大
Jeez, this is a big fuck.
所以这个你抛弃的人
So this guy you left--
也许是他抛弃的我
Maybe he left me.
我不信
Doubt it.
我们之间永远不可能的
It was never gonna work between us.
我们只是那种认识5分钟
No, it was just one of those "falling into bed
就直接滚床单的关系
five minutes after meeting" kind of things.
一见钟情
Instant attraction.
很来电
Mm. Chemical.
但也不可能把所有的问题都抛到脑后吧
I mean, you can't just screw all your problems away, can you?
有些事 就是孽缘喽
I guess some things just aren't meant to be.
这下面真热 -嗯
It's hot under here. - Yeah.
很快就会过去的
It'll pass soon enough.
一场沙尘暴而已
It's just a storm.
我奶奶以前也常这么说
That's what my grandma used to say.
总会过去 再现晴空
It'll pass, and you'll see the sky again.
那才是真正的麻烦
And that's when the real trouble starts.
闭嘴 玛丽亚
Shut up, Mariah.
抱歉 她来例假了
Sorry, she's on her period.
我们不是已经做过问询了吗 拉蒙
Thought we already done this, Lammon.
我知道 但这是
I know, but this is
拉克伦·罗杰斯探长
Detective Inspector Lachlan Rogers.
他是从重案组专程过来的
He's come down from Major Crime.
他还有几个问题要问你
He's got a few more questions for you.
问吧 我也想请你进来
Okay, shoot. I'd ask you in,
但玛丽亚拉了一地
but Mariah's shit on the floor,
到处都是臭臭的
I can't get the smell out.
好吧 是这样
[dog snarls] - Okay, look, uh,
我们想找那个在事故发生前
we're looking for the man who came into the diner
走进餐厅的人
right before the incident.
事故 你是说那个该死的大爆♥炸♥
The incident? You mean the bloody great bomb?
对 女士 -我都告诉拉蒙了
Yes, ma'am. - Well, like I said to Lammon,
我从没见过他 但他好像跟
I've never seen him before, but he seems to have
露西·米勒是好朋友
buddied up with Luci Miller all right.
真的吗 何以见得
Really? How so?
她打电♥话♥叫我帮她
Well, she called earlier asking me to feed
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表