剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
没有人员伤亡
There were no causalities.
我们将会为您持续跟踪报道
We'll bring you more on that story as it develops.
乔治城一个67的老人
A 67-year-old man from Georgetown--
一个炸♥弹♥
A bomb
老天 这真出乎意料
Jeez, that's a turn-up.
是啊 这么看也对
Yeah. That's one way of looking at it.
这里有让你想起什么吗
This bringing anything back
没有 我在想或许我
No, I kind of thought that maybe I would...
我不知道
I don't know.
这里肯定有什么东西能帮助我回忆
There'd be something that would help me remember.
现在该怎么办
What now
现在
Now...
现在我也不知道该怎么办了
now I have no idea.
嘿 那东西工作吗
Hey, does that thing work
当然
Uh, sure.
你还留着录像吗
And you still have the recordings
兄弟 你谁啊 -呃
Mate, who are you - Yeah.
我 我想要看看监控
I need to--I need to see the footage.
三天前你店里的所有监控视频
Anything you have from before three days ago.
凭什么
Why
我不能随便就给别人看监控
We don't just give that to anyone.
就让他看看吧
Just show the man what he needs to see.
他出了场很严重的车祸
This fella here was in a major car crash.
什么东西都不记得了
Doesn't remember a bloody thing.
除了记得自己是个人以外其他什么都不知道
Doesn't even know who he is from Adam.
我出车祸前应该来过这
I know I was in here before the accident.
我希望摄像头能拍到些东西
I'm hoping there's something on that camera
可以帮我解答究竟发生了什么
that can help me to explain why.
谁与我在一起 谁跟我交谈过
Anyone I was with, anyone I was seen talking to.
你
You
你是不是 就是像那种 失忆症 -是
You've got, like, amnesia - Yeah.
老兄
Mate! [laughs]
这太酷了
That is awesome!
呃 其实一点也不酷 -所有视频都在硬盘里
Yeah, it's really not. - It's all on a hard drive.
应该还在这
Should still be on here.
好 我该从哪里看起
Oh, yeah. When am I looking at
就从车祸那天开始吧 24号♥
Um, let's go back to the date of the crash, so 24th.
好刺♥激♥啊
This is so exciting.
好 来吧
Right, okay.
开始
Here we go.
那
There.
我到底在干什么
Uh, what the hell am I...
我的衣服怎么了 看起来糟透了
What happened to my shirt I look terrible.
为什么我要买♥♥一只毛茸茸的考拉玩偶
Why am I buying a fluffy koala
我可以告诉你那时在说什么
I can tell you what you're saying.
拉尔夫会读唇语
Ralphie will lip-read it for you.
来 让我看看
Uh, right. Yeah, okay.
你在问最近的服务区在哪
You're asking where the nearest servo is.
店员在给你指路
She's giving directions...
在马鞍服务区
To the Saddlepack Roadhouse.
太好了 非常感谢
Well, thanks.
马鞍服务区就在这条路上
Saddlepack's just down the road from here.
你来了
Yeah, here he is.
搞笑先生
Mr. Comedian.
你认识我吗 -不 我不认识你
You know me - No, don't know you, mate.
不 我的意思是我们见过吗
No, but I mean, we've met
抱歉 我有点失忆了
Sorry, I--I have trouble with my memory.
前几天你来过这
You were in here a few days ago.
加了些油
You got some petrol,
然后你登记拿了厕所的钥匙
then you signed for the toilet key.
为什么 为什么拿厕所钥匙要登记
Why would you--why would you have to sign for the toilet key
你认真的吗 -我不知道 就好像
Are you serious - I don't know, it's just like--
人们又不是要买♥♥厕所
it's not like people are trying to buy it.
等等 你 你 你的意思是
Hold on, you--you-- so you're saying that--
你的意思是我当时登记了
you're saying I signed for it
我签了名对吗 可以让我看看吗
I signed my name Can I see that
我说了 搞笑先生
Like I said, Mr. Comedian.
搞笑
Comedian.
等等 所以
Hold on, so, um--
所以我签了名 然后呢
so I signed my name and then what
请告诉我
Tell me.
你去了厕所
You went to the toilet.
老天
[under breath] Jesus.
能让我用一下厕所钥匙吗
Can I
你会还回来的吧 -当然
You'll bring it back, yeah - Yeah.
真的 -我保证
Yeah - Yeah.
出了前门往后走
Out front, around the back.
如果我不在乎
If I didn't care
我怎么会满腹话语口难言
More than words can say
如果我不在乎
If I didn't care
你好
Hello - Oh, oh, oh! Oh!
你好 -啊 兄弟 啊 终于有人接了
Hello - Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man.
感谢上帝 感谢上帝
Thank fucking God! Thank fucking God!
你得帮帮我 求你了
You have to help me. Please help me.
你是谁
Who is this
我为爱而远行
I'm walking out for love
我一早就出发了
I'm walking out really down
凉爽的微风
Really cool breeze
而我又要迟到了
I'm gonna be late again
司机请等等我啊
Driver wait for me please
我在竭力奔跑
I'm running all in vain
只为赶上这趟列车
Trying to catch this train
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表