剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
我猜你还没看到新闻
I guess you haven't seen the news.
我们被当成杀人犯通缉了
We're wanted for murder.
怎么会这样
What the fuck?
这是拉克伦·罗杰斯
It's Lachlan Rogers.
他让大家都相信了他的故事
He's--he's got everybody turned around.
这不是 这不是事实
This isn't-- that's not what happened.
我会解释的 我会把所有事都解释清楚
I'll explain. I'll explain everything.
我会告诉他们你跟这件事无关
I'll tell them you had nothing to do with it.
我会告诉他们都是我做的
I'll--I'll tell them it was me.
是啊 但是 我很确定他们不会就这样
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure they're not just gonna
相信你说的话
take your word for it.
毕竟你并不是那种
I mean, you're not exactly mister...
会让人人都信服的人
believe-the-word-of guy.
我知道我一直看到的女人是谁了
I know that woman I keep seeing.
是丽娜·帕斯卡
Lena Pascal.
她在阿德莱德市的绿荫巷
She's in Adelaide. Greenlanes.
谁知道这是什么意思
Whatever the fuck that means.
可能我永远都不会搞清楚了 -等等 你是怎么知道的
Guess I'm never gonna find out. - Wait, how do you know that?
我看到了一些 我生活中的片段
I saw these, um, pieces of my life,
关于我是谁 还有我怎么来到这的
of who I was or how I got here.
就是一些回忆 我想 但我不敢相信
Like memories, I suppose, but I can't believe them.
这些回忆全都是混乱的 特别奇怪
They were all inside out, just fucking weird.
你知道我从前为谁工作吗
You know who I worked for?
就是那个科斯塔 我是他的会计
This Kosta guy. I was his accountant.
真的吗 -我到底在想什么
Really? - What was I thinking?
为什么会做那些事
Why did I do that?
你一定有你自己的理由
Well, you must've had your reasons.
要是知道他们是谁就好了
It'd be nice to know what they were.
我真该把这事报道出来的
Well, I-- I should report this.
你不是说没人会相信我们的吗
I thought you said nobody would believe us.
的确不会相信
They won't.
然后我们会为我们没做过的事
And then we'll both take the fall
承受莫须有的罪名
for something that we didn't do.
这真的
It's really--
很不公平
Unfair?
对
Yeah.
我不喜欢不公
I don't like unfairness.
我也不喜欢
Me neither.
所以我们现在到底在做什么
So what exactly do we do now?
我们先开远一点
We get further away, um,
然后我们再报告露西
and then we call in with the location of Luc--
的位置
where she is.
我们不能把她丢在那边
We can't just leave her out there.
然后呢
And then?
然后我们想办法证明拉克伦在撒谎
And then we find a way to prove Lachlan's lying.
怎么证明
How?
我在努力想呢
I'm--I'm working on it.
就这么简单么
That simple, huh?
你觉得你是个好人吗 海伦
Do you think you're a good person, Helen?
我反正觉得你是
For what it's worth, I think you are.
你所做的一切都是为了帮我
I mean, all you've done is try to help me,
而我却一直在让你失望
and I just keep dragging you down.
其实呢 如果不是你
Actually, if it wasn't for you,
我现在还在准备
I'd still be getting married.
那个伊森·克鲁姆先生
Mr. Ethan Krum?
已经是过去式了
Is no more.
他没死了 只不过就是
He's not dead. He's just--you know.
这是一个全新的我
This is the new me now.
离开伊森 重获新生
Life after Ethan.
书写人生新篇章
New chapter.
卧♥槽♥
Holy crumpets.
这篇章好短啊 -是啊
That was a short chapter. - Yeah.
靠边停车吧 我来解释 都是我♥干♥的
Just pull over and I'll explain that it was me.
都是我的错 -已经太迟了
That it was my fault. - It's too late for that.
停车
Just--just pull over.
以前的海伦才会这么做
That's the old Helen, okay?
现在是新海伦掌舵
This--this is the new Helen.
所以新海伦 我们要做什么
So what are we gonna do, new Helen?
系好安全带
Buckle up.
因为我要开始
And forgive me, 'cause I'm about to bend my rules
违反限速规定了
on the speed limit.
我是罗杰斯
Rogers.
在哪
Where?
确定是钱伯斯警官的车吗
You sure it's Constable Chambers' car?
好 全力支援
Okay. I want everything on this.
全力支援
Everything.
干万不能放走逃犯
Do not let the fuckers get away.
天啊
Oh, God.
操
Shit.
等等 你们从尘埃之月旅馆出来时
Wait, how-- how fast were you going
车速有多快
when you came out of the Dusty Moon Motel?
就是你跟拉克伦在一起时 -有多快
When you were with Lachlan. - Fast?
对 你们走了哪个方向
How--how fast and-- and which way did you go?
好像是左边吧 我不知道
Left? I think. I don't know.
问这个干嘛 -好
Why? - Okay.
把武器扔出车外
Throw your weapons out of the vehicle.
我们需要争取些时间
Okay, um, we--we need to buy some time.
我需要时间
I need--I need time.
多少时间 -一两个小时吧
How much? - Like, an hour or two.
我好像有主意了
I--I think I have an idea.
你可能会觉得我疯了
You're gonna think I'm fucking mental.
他们在干什么
What are they doing? [engine revs]
快追
Let's go. [siren wailing]
大家好 我知道大家都 -每个人
Right, I know you're all... - We're gonna need...
在享受午餐 -都给我冷静
trying to enjoy your lunch-- - everyone to remain calm.
你说吧 -不不 你说 你
You--you--you go. - Oh, no, no, no, you go.
你说 -你来说
You go. No, you go.
你确定吗 -对
Are--are you sure? - Yeah, really.
好吧
Okay. Yeah, um, okay.
听着 我们不想伤害任何人
So look, we don't want to hurt anyone.
你要是敢拿电♥话♥
Pick up the phone,
我就打爆你的头
and I'll blow your fucking head off!
敢动一步 我就开枪打死人
Another step, and I will shoot people dead.
后退 后退
Back off. Back off!
好吧 -后退
Okay. - Back off!
好吧 我们不想伤害任何人的
Okay, um, we're not here to cause anyone any harm.
请大家坐下 -要是不按我说的做
Just sit down... - If you don't do what I say...
很快就会没事的 -我要开始扫射了
and this will be over soon. - I'm gonna start shooting.
我是罗杰斯
Rogers.
好 我这就去 但记住
Okay, I'm on my way. Just remember.
海伦·钱伯斯和艾略特·斯坦利极为凶残
Helen Chambers and Elliot Stanley are dangerous.
有机会时可以击毙
If you get a clear shot, I want you to take it.
快 快
Go! Go!
你最快什么时候能拿到
How quick can you get them to me?
对 不是 我知道
Yeah, no, I know. It's just--
只不过我这里要急用
well, it's kind of urgent here.
听着 如果没有那我认了
Look, if there's nothing, there's nothing,
可我希望自己是对的
but I just have to hope I'm right.
没我的命令 任何人不许开火
No one fires until my order.
收到
Copy that.
讲 -我叫王内森
Yep. - My name's Nathan Wong.
我奉命来跟你谈判
I've been asked to come speak to you today,
看看怎么解决这件事
see what we can do here.
你看新闻了吗
You've seen the news?
大家叫你们《雌雄大盗》
They're calling you Bonnie and Clyde.
没看过
No, never saw it.
哦 是那部美女跟帅哥举着辣鸡翅
Unless it's the one where the guy and the girl
毫发无伤地全身而退的电影吗
hold up a Spicy Wings and then they walk away unhurt
他们最后还因为
and actually get a reward
司法不公而获得了奖励呢
for being the victims of a gross miscarriage of justice?
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表