剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
能送孩子上更好的学校
that we could take the boys to a nicer school.
就是 -行 我懂了
It's just-- - Okay, I get it.
你想压榨我
You're trying to squeeze me.
不是
No.
也许是吧
Yeah, maybe I am.
我为你辛辛苦苦干了好多年
I sweat my balls off for you-- years.
现在
Now...
该轮到我要回报了
it's my time.
该轮到我了
It's my time.
好的吧
Well, okay, then.
这些都可以安排 孩子
We can make an arrangement, son.
但你得向我保证
But you're gonna have to promise me
你会把秘密带进坟墓的
you're gonna take that with you to the grave.
我以命担♥保♥ 比利
Yeah, on my life, Billy.
嗯 我在那辆卡车里
Well, I-- I got something
放了东西 你会想看看的
in that truck over there you're gonna want to see.
是吗 -对 去看看吧
Yeah? - Yeah, go take a look.
但你带着那东西走掉
But you walk away with that,
我们就两清了
and we're done.
这事你再也不提起
You keep your mouth shut.
你说的东西在哪儿呢
What am I looking for?
我是海伦·钱伯斯
Uh, Helen Chambers speaking.
嗨 我是凯斯·鲍里
Hey, I'm Cath Bauri.
库珀泉医院的护士
I'm a nurse at Cooper Springs Hospital.
你说过 如果有人来看那个健忘病患者
You asked me to call if anyone came looking
就打你电♥话♥
for that amnesia patient.
对对 我知道
Uh, yeah, of course.
怎么了 谁来看他了
What happened? Who came in?
一个美国人 戴着牛仔帽什么的
Um, an American guy, cowboy hat and all.
讲真 他蛮奇怪的
He was kind of weird, to be honest with you.
是那个失忆的家伙
It's--it's just about that guy who lost his memory.
你不是今天休息吗
You're supposed to be off, aren't you?
要陪我一起分散压力的 对吗 -他没有
Helping keep me distracted? - He didn't, um,
留下名字或电♥话♥
leave a name or number or anything.
抱歉 凯斯 我
Sorry, Cath, um, I'm--
其实我今天休息
I'm not actually on duty today.
你可以打电♥话♥给警局说一下吗
Uh, maybe you can call the station.
哦 这样啊
Oh. Oh, okay.
毕竟是你让我给你打电♥话♥的
Um, I mean, you asked me to call you.
万一他知道这个人是谁呢
What if he knows who this bloke is?
你有充电器吗
Have you got a charger?
小抽屉里 -你说什么
Glove compartment. - Excuse me?
抱歉 我没跟你讲话
I-- not you, sorry.
就只是
Um, I was just-- [sighs]
抱歉了 感谢来电 抱歉
I'm sorry, and thank you for calling, and sorry.
这人打电♥话♥给你做什么
Why's this person bothering you?
你又不是什么侦探
You're not a ruddy detective.
这事好像没人在乎 或许我
'Cause no one else seems to care, and maybe I--
天啊 亲爱的
Oh, dear. - Oh.
很抱歉被你看到
Sorry about that.
你让自己失望了 海伦
It's yourself you're letting down, Hel.
好吧 从今往后
Okay, look, moving forward,
这个汉堡纸就是我们之间的圣约
I want this burger wrapper to be like our testament.
就是我们的《凡尔赛条约》
Like our Treaty of Versailles.
这可是个 非常非常重要的条约
That was, like, a--like, a really important treaty.
我知道
Oh, I have actually heard--
我要你把这个包装纸放车里
I want you to keep this wrapper in the car.
每次看到它 你都要记着
And every time you look at it, I want you to remember
我们并肩作战
we're in this fight together.
你都把番茄酱弄我身上了
You're getting ketchup on me.
并肩作战 -对
Together. - Right.
并肩作战
Together.
还是没接到电♥话♥
[sighs] Still hasn't called.
别担心
It'll be okay.
你是这份工作的不二人选
No one deserves that job more than you.
对 我确实是不二人选
Yeah, they really don't.
现实世界中根本没有人长这样
No one in the real world looks like that.
这就是个传说
It's a myth is what it is.
就像血腥玛丽 -谁
It's like Bloody Mary. - Who?
你从没听过吗
You've never heard of it? [laughs]
我们上学时常常互相挑战玩这个
We used to dare each other in school all the time.
你需要走进洗手间 把门锁上
You--you go into a bathroom and you lock the door,
关上灯
and you turn out the lights,
对着镜子说三遍"血腥玛丽"
and then you say "Bloody Mary" into the mirror three times.
然后会召唤出一只女妖精
And it's meant to summon the evil spirit
她从镜子爬出来挖走你的眼球
of a woman in the mirror who claws your eyes out
或者让你做些疯狂事
or makes you go nuts or something.
你也做过吗 -没有
You ever do it? - No.
当然 我也不信你能做出那种事
No, can't see you doing something like that.
怎么会堵车
What's the holdup?
没有路能绕开这里吗
Is there no way around this?
你还好吗
You okay?
我一直在想 会不会有人在找我
I keep wondering if anyone's out there missing me.
爸妈是不是在等我电♥话♥ 朋友
Parents waiting for me to call or friends,
女友 伙计 有没有狗在等着我喂
girlfriend, boyfriend, hungry dog?
但如果没有呢
But then I think, what if there isn't?
如果根本没人注意到我走了呢
What if no one gives a shit where I've gone?
如果唯一能回答这一切的人
What if the only person who can answer any of this
正躺在地下 即将窒息而死呢
is lying underground suffocating to fucking death?
你有没有想过 不去刨根问底自己是谁
Do ever you think you're better off just not knowing
或者做过什么 或许会更容易呢
who you are or what you've done?
是的 去他妈的吧
Yep. Fuck this.
别这样
Come on!
我不知道你想达到什么效果
I don't know what you think you're going to achieve.
动一动
Movement?
往前挪一挪 谁知道呢
Progress? Who knows?
这是怎么了 -他在干什么
What the fuck? - What is he doing?
兄弟 搞啥呢
Mate, what the hell?
这些家伙是濒危动物
These guys are endangered.
让他们顺其自然完成自己的活儿吧
Got to let nature take its course.
嘿 有些事情
Hey, some things are more important
比你一天的计划更重要 朋友
than your plans for the day, my friend.
他们两个肯定会想办法
These two must've got all the way out here
从另一个的屁♥股♥上离开的
from someone's backyard.
但现在你看他们
Now look at 'em.
新生命正诞生 你必须顺着他们
Life happens. You got to let it.
哦 嘿
Whoa. Hey!
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on.
把车移开 -行 行
Move it. - Okay, okay.
我不会再浪费任何时间
I'm not wasting any more time.
他们反正也干完了 你可以等到
They're done anyways. You could've just waited...
而不是像个混♥蛋♥一样
Instead of looking like a dicksplash.
感觉好点没
Feel better?
没有 -嗯
No. - Mm.
血腥玛 丽
Bloody Ma...ry. Mm.
嗨 是凯斯·鲍里吗
Hi, um, can I please speak to Cath Bauri?
是的 请讲
Speaking.
我是实习警员海伦·钱伯斯
Oh, ah, yeah, it's Probationary Constable Helen Chambers.
之前真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about earlier.
我想再问问
I would love to hear more
你说的那个来探望的美国男人
about the guy that came in, the American.
是的
Oh. Uh, right, yeah,
我之前想说他没留下名字
well, I was just gonna say he didn't leave a name
电♥话♥号♥码或者别的东西
or number or anything.
他没说自己是怎么认识病人的吗
He didn't say how he knew the patient?
没
Uh, no.
我告诉他 那人给自己办了出院之后
When I told him the fella discharged himself,
他就问他去哪了
he wanted to know where he'd gone.
我让他提供资料
I offered to pass on his details,
但他没有告诉我
but he didn't want to tell me.
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表