剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
you'd know that this isn't who I am anymore.
就是在这种时刻我才会意识到
This is just some place the wind blew me.
我已不再是昨天的我了
I am not the same person that I was yesterday.
自从我遇到艾略特·斯坦利后
I--I am not the same person
我就变了
that I was before I met Elliot Stanley.
冷静点 好吗
Calm down, okay?
别人会觉得你神经病发作了
People will think you're having another "episode."
你知道吗
You know what?
你不如帮我个忙
Why don't you do me a favour?
让你自己滚远点 伊森
And go and fuck yourself, Ethan.
找点又大又尖的东西
Take something large and ridged
去弄死你自己算了 你真是不可理喻
and go and fuck yourself, you ridiculous human being!
刚刚很抱歉 你还好吗
Sorry about that. Um, are you okay?
我需要你来接我
I need you to come and get me.
发生什么了
What's going on?
一切只要沾上我 就会一团糟
Everything I touch turns to shit.
我做不到
I can't...
我承受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
该死 真抱歉
[sniffling] Fuck. I'm sorry.
我需要帮助 我实在不知道还能找谁
I need help. I don't know who else to call.
没关系 我在
It's okay, I'm here,
不管发生什么
whatever's happened.
露西她
Luci's...
该死
fuck.
露西死了
Luci's dead.
你在哪里
Where are you?
科斯塔
Kosta?
他死了 你听好
He's dead. Listen up.
我们没见过 但我是你带走的那个
We haven't met, but I'm the husband
女人的丈夫
of the woman you've got in there.
让我进去 我们谈谈那笔钱的事
Let me inside and we'll talk. It's about the money.
站那别动
Stop there.
这是什么
What's this?
这是我的尿袋
It's got my piss in it.
真恶心 好吧
Ugh. Okay.
钱在哪
Where's the money?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
[spits] I'm fine.
我的天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Oh, my God. Oh.
你看到了吗
You see this, right?
他们在跳华尔兹 肩并肩 手牵手
And they waltzed, and they stepped arm in arm,
激♥情♥四射
straight into-- straight into the beast.
你知道我在哪
[speaking Russian]
来找我
好吧 抱歉 拉克伦 但你需要
All right, I'm sorry, Lachlan, but we're gonna need
为我们再讲述一次事件经过
you take us through that again one more time.
当然可以
Of course.
我去了卡卢拉的尘埃之月旅馆
I went to the Dusty Moon Motel in Kalura.
在那遇到了艾略特·斯坦利
That's where I met Elliot Stanley.
之后 又遇到了莱蒙警官
And then, uh, Sergeant Lemon showed up
他要我帮忙 还有
wanting to help, and, uh...
还有实习警员海伦·钱伯斯
And Probationary Constable Helen Chambers
她用我的枪击中了他
took my gun and shot him.
之后她立刻就离开了
Uh, she just walked right up.
她说她还要去追踪斯坦利
She said that she'd been tracking Stanley as well,
接下来 她就拿走了我的武器
and next thing, she had my weapon, um...
我完全不知道他们是一伙的
I had no idea they were working together.
他们让我把莱蒙放到汽车后备箱里
Uh, they made me put Lemon in the boot of my car
驾车开了很长一段路
and, uh, we drove to the back of beyond.
最后来到石人阵
When we showed up at the Stone Men,
一切都失控了
it all went to hell.
露西·米勒也来了 我不知道她的目的
Uh, Luci Miller arrives, and, uh, I don't know her angle,
但她有很多护照和身份
but she's got multiple passports and identities.
然后 没想到那些石人下面埋着
And, uh, well, it turns out, there's a whole lot of money
一大笔钱
buried at these Stone Men, um...
他们三个人起了争执
the three of them get to arguing,
很快就开枪干上了
and soon enough the shooting starts.
强盗可不讲什么道义 不是吗
No honour among thieves, right?
很快那里就遍地是血
Place was a bloodbath.
我想要逃跑 之后的事你们都知道了
I manage to get away, and, uh...here we are.
你知道吗 钱伯斯警员
You're aware Constable Chambers
对此有着不同说法
has a different version of events.
我当然知道
Oh, I'm well aware.
这就是为什么我去石人阵时
That must be why she stayed behind
她躲着没跟过来 这样她就可以撒谎
while I was at the Stone Men so she could lie her arse off--
把这一切都栽赃给我
so she could lay this whole shit show on me.
我来问你
Let me ask you this.
钱伯斯警员有和你提到过
Did Constable Chambers talk about her relationship
她和艾略特·斯坦利的关系吗
with Elliot Stanley?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
有一位警♥察♥在卡卢拉河看到了他们
A copper at Kalura Creek spotted the two of them.
我让他做了一些调查 然后
I got him to do a bit more digging, and, uh...
发现卡卢拉玉米片餐厅的老板
well, it turns out the proprietors of Casa del Nacho
留了一手
in Kalura are the paranoid type.
钱伯斯和那个嫌疑犯看起来十分亲密
She's looking real cozy with a suspected murderer there,
你怎么看
wouldn't you say?
我是说 这场面看起来像是在扣押人♥质♥吗
I mean, does that look like a-- a hostage situation to you?
想想我所做的一切 我为这里做出的贡献
Look at my work, what I've given this place.
你真的要相信一个库珀泉来的乡巴佬
You're gonna believe what some hick
对我的一面之词吗
out of Cooper Springs says about me?
很抱歉你得经历这些
I'm sorry you had to go through this.
地方议会预计将会
Local council is expected
发布火灾预警
to issue fire warnings, and why?
因为明天的天气
Due to all the drier conditions
会更干燥
at some point tomorrow.
有人吗 -周五的大部分时间
Hello? - Winds will continue to swing
风向将主要为
between southeast and southwest
东南和西南
for much of Friday.
最后 我们想要提醒
And finally, a warning for those
东海岸居民
out on the East Coast.
为即将到来的暴风雨做好准备
Prepare for some stormy skies ahead.
非常感谢 希拉里
Thank you. Hilary.
谢谢 凯文 接下来是今日头条
Thanks, Kevin. And now for today's top story.
警方正在通缉一名与谋杀案相关的警♥察♥
A police officer is wanted for murder
该警♥察♥与这名男性同行
along with this man, whose identity
该男性的身份还未确定
has yet to be officially confirmed.
有人吗 -有的 稍等一下
Hello? - Yeah, just give me a second.
我在看股票 抱歉
Stock check. Sorry.
好吧 但我有点着急
Okay, it's just I'm kind of in a rush.
我准备好时会过去的 亲爱的
I'm ready when I'm ready, love.
所以你就消停会儿吧
So just keep your knickers on.
该事件目前还处在保密状态 但根据报道
It's private for now, but it is being reported
该身亡警♥察♥曾与
that the deceased officer was working
声名赫赫的重案检察官
with highly-decorated Major Crime Inspector,
拉克伦·罗杰斯共事
Lachlan Rogers,
我们在今天早些时候对其进行过采访
who we spoke with earlier today.
我媒体朋友喜欢夺人眼球的标题
I know you in the media all like a catchy headline,
将其描绘成 雌雄大盗 之类的事件
so I can see the "Bonnie and Clyde" thing,
但是 我们不要将这件事美化
but, uh, let's not romanticise this, uh,
这两名嫌疑犯非常危险
these two are very dangerous.
其中有一位训练有素的警官
We've got a police constable here with that training,
我想要鼓励大家提高警惕
and, uh, I would encourage everyone to be vigilant
睁大你们的双眼
and, uh, to keep their eyes open.
警方敦促人们如果看到
Police are urging people to come forward
实习警员钱伯斯或是这名男性
if they see Probationary Constable Chambers
请及时上报
or this man.
很抱歉打给你 我
I'm sorry for calling. I--
我不知道会这样
I--I didn't know.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
现在该怎么办
What now?
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表