剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
你这儿有没有洗手间
Do you have a toilet that I could use
登记才能用 -什么
You need to sign for it. - Need to what
用洗手间就得登记
Sign for it.
我又不是买♥♥下洗手间
No, it's hardly like I want to buy it.
没办法 洗手间在后面那间房♥里
Yeah, well, toilet's in a building out the back.
好多人借钥匙 用完洗手间 就不见人影了
So most people, they take the key, they walk out,
然后钥匙也不见了
and then they forget to bring it back.
鬼知道他们去哪儿了 所以
And then they drive God knows where with it, so...
好吧 所以登记有什么用吗
Okay, so how does signing for it actually help
因为我登记了
'Cause I could still sign for it
也可以忘记还钥匙
and then still take the key away and forget.
从门口绕过去就到了
Out the front, around the back.
她有着和贝蒂·戴维斯一样动人的双眸
[man singing along] - She got Bette Davis eyes
她会挑逗你 会使你不安
And she'll tease you, she'll unease you
而这一切都是为了取悦你
All the better just to please you
她很早熟 她知道怎么做出
She's precocious, and she knows just what it
娇羞的样子
Takes to make a pro blush
她会做出和葛丽泰·嘉宝一样疏远的叹息
She got Greta Garbo standoff sighs
她有着和贝蒂·戴维斯一样动人的双眸
She's got Bette Davis eyes
她会让你带她回家
She'll let you take her home
你发生了车祸 现在没事了
You were in a car crash. You're okay.
需要我们帮你联♥系♥谁吗
Is there anyone we can call
警♥察♥在车里没有找到身份证或手♥机♥
Cops couldn't find any ID or phone in the wreckage.
父母 伴侣 朋友
Parent, partner, friend
你可能还有点反应不过来 理解
It's a lot to take in, I know.
先从你的名字开始吧
Let's start with your name.
你叫什么名字
What's your name
先生 能告诉我你的名字吗
Sir, can you tell me your name
核磁共振检查大约需要15分钟 声音很大
The MRI takes about 15 minutes, and it's loud.
很多嗡嗡声 很多咔哒声
A lot of buzzing, lot of clicking.
尽量坚持住 好吗
Stay still as you can, okay
好 -要不要给你放音乐
Yeah. - You like some music on
我用手♥机♥给你放
I got my phone hooked up here.
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine.
等一下 放"如果我不在乎"
Wait. "If I Didn't Care."
这首歌♥吧
Play that.
不好意思 是张专辑还是首歌♥
Sorry. Is that an album or a song
我 我也不知道
I--I don't know.
好了 热搜第一 是一首歌♥
Okay, top hit, it's a song.
墨水点乐队的 是不是这首
Band called The Ink Spots. That the one
我 好像
I, uh...[laughs]
我不知道
I don't know.
要放这首吗
Want me to play it
可以
Sure.
如果我不在乎
If I didn't care
我怎么会满腹话语口难言
More than words can say
是他吗
Is this him
你好 还好吗
Hey. How you goin'
我 我是库珀泉警♥察♥局的
I'm--I'm a probationary constable
实习警♥察♥
with the Cooper Springs Police Department.
海伦·钱伯斯 过来录口供
Helen Chambers. Here to take a statement.
跟你说实话吧
Telling the truth,
这是我第一次正式调查
it's my first proper investigation.
也不完全是我的调查
Although it's not technically my investigation
因为我大部分工作经验都是在交通上
'cause most of my experience has been in traffic.
不管怎么样
Uh, anyroad... [chuckles]
能告诉我你的名字 生日 家庭住址吗
Can I get your name, date of birth, and home address
可以 但是
Yeah, um...
我不知道
I have no idea.
什么 -我什么都不记得了
Huh - I don't remember anything.
不记得车祸了 -什么都不记得了
About--about the accident - About anything.
好吧 我 好吧
Oh. I--oh.
所以你也没办法告诉我
Um, so you wouldn't be able to tell me
你是怎么冲出公路的 -没错
how you came off the road there - No.
好吧
No.
那是不是也不能告诉我
And I guess you wouldn't be able
你想去哪儿来着
to tell me where you were going.
所以我想 你也不能告诉我
So I suppose you-- you couldn't tell me
你有什么朋友或者家人我可以
if there are any friends or family that I can--
不能 -明白 好吧
Nope. - Yeah, right.
所以最后确认一下 什么都 不记得吗
So just to clarify then, like, nothing
是的 我也一直让自己
No, I keep telling myself
试着回忆 你懂吗
to just try and remember, you know
但是 就是 就好像在逼着自己飞翔
But it's--it's like trying to make yourself fly.
无论多么努力的去想
No--no matter-- no matter how much you think
你一定能成功 但最后
you're gonna be able to do it, you still just end up
还是会变成一袋血淋淋的骨头和内脏
a bloody bag of bones and shit and fuckin' intestines.
不好意思 我的笔
Well--sorry, pen.
好了 我们知道些什么呢
[clears throat] Okay, so what do we know
你发生了车祸 对吧
Um, you know you were in a car accident, right
是的 -没错 所以
Yeah. - Yeah, so...
不好意思打扰一下 我们找到了这些
Sorry to interrupt. We finally tracked these down.
这是你入院时穿的衣服
They're the clothes you had on when we picked you up.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. - Thanks.
我们不知道你的车是怎么冲出公路的
We don't know how your car came off the road,
当地警♥察♥也没有在现场发现任何东西
and local cops didn't find anything at the scene,
但是我已经让他们再检查一下 以防万一
but I've asked them to take another look just in case.
除此之外
And aside from that,
我们查到你的车牌登记在杰西卡·史密斯名下
we know that your plates were registered to a Jessica Smith.
她也记得你一周前用现金买♥♥的
She remembers you buying it in cash a week or so ago.
私底下交易的
It was in person, right off the street.
所以 她提供的信息也没多大用处
So, I mean, she's no use.
26号♥ 2:30 火焰岭 格洛纳斯餐馆 5号♥桌
那是什么
What is it
你知道这个地方吗
You know this place
知道
Uh, yeah.
是个 离这里五公里的小镇
It's--it's a little town about 50k north of here.
想起来什么了吗
Is it ringing any bells
没有
No.
反正是明天
You know, it's tomorrow.
今天是25号♥ 所以不管你要见谁
Well, 25th today, so whoever you're meeting,
明天见就行
it's tomorrow.
除非写的是上个月的26号♥
Unless it's from last month.
或者也可能是下个月
Or could be next month, yeah.
对吧 可能是任何一个月 这么一想
Well, could be any month, come to think of it.
没错
Right.
我觉得还是不太可能是别的月 因为我一看
Most likely not, though, 'cause when I saw that just now,
我就想到"这肯定是约在
I thought, "That is a meeting
明天的约会"
that is most definitely tomorrow."
很有可能
Probably.
不如这样吧
You know what
我派人去看看
I can send someone up there to check it out.
继续
Go on.
没事 你可以说出来
You can just--you know, you can say it.
说什么
[chuckles] What's that now
你脑子里在想但是害伯说出来的话
Whatever it is you're thinking but too scared to say.
你也明白目前的情况 对吧
You can see how this looks, right
一个人在偏僻的地方独自开车
A bloke driving through the middle of the outback
没有手♥机♥ 没有钱包 没有记忆
with no phone, no wallet, no memory,
唯一线索就是半张纸
and all that remains is a piece of paper.
所以你觉得我在撒谎
So you're saying I'm lying
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
抱歉
I--I'm sorry.
我无法想象那种感受
I can't imagine how that feels.
我 我忘记丢垃圾的时候也会很难受 所以
I--I find it hard when I forget to take the bins out, so...
好吧 我能给你拍个照吗
Okay. Um, can I take your photograph
用来 我可以发给警♥察♥联合会
It--I can get it out there to the ABF and the AFP,
我们就可以弄清楚情况了
and we'll figure it out.
可以 -好的
Yeah. - Okay.
我离近点哈
Just get in.
好 这样行吧
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表