剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
我们为什么要跑
Why are we running?
为什么我拿着铲子
Why am I holding a shovel?
我猜我是要去挖什么
I think I'm supposed to be digging.
不 你该跑起来 快
No, you're supposed to be running. Come on.
你忘记把一百万美金放哪了吗
You forget where you put $1 million?
我真很对不起
I'm really sorry about all this.
你肯定有疑惑
You have questions.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
是的 那让我先问你 你为什么偷
Uh, yeah, let's start with um, why you just stole
科斯塔的那包钱呢
Kosta's very special bag of money?
靠 我真的不知道该怎么对你讲
Fuck, I really don't know how to put this.
好吧 那就说得简单点吧
Well, succinctly would be great.
你从不好奇我为什么和科斯塔斯这样的人订婚
You ever why I'd get engaged to a guy like Kosta?
有过 有这么好奇过
Yeah. Crossed my mind.
好 他觉得我们见面是缘分 对吗
Okay, so he thinks that we met by chance, right?
但那不是
But we didn't.
某种意义上 是我找上的他
Technically, I found him.
我认识了他身边的人
I met someone close to him,
也就是我最初的灵感来源
and that's what gave me the idea in the first place.
为什么 -因为我就擅长这个
Why? - Well, it's kind of what I do.
我
I, um...
我比较擅长把人们跟他们的钱分开
I encourage people to separate from their money.
所以 你是小偷 -也不完全是
So, you're a thief. - Well.
我更喜欢被叫做诱骗女郎
I prefer con woman.
或者诱惑女郎
Or confidence woman.
有什么区别吗 -你知道的 一字之差
What's the difference. - You know, "fidence."
胡说
Bollocks.
谁让你停下来的
Who told you to stop?
里面什么都没有 那人已经挖走了
There's nothing there. The guy's out of it.
他都知道自己在说什么
He doesn't have a clue what he's saying.
我不知道 这种生活
I don't know. This life, it's--
不代表我的为人
it's not who I am.
只是我谋生的手段
It's just-it's just what I do.
好吧 这两者听起来不一样吗
Well, aren't they kind of the same--?
包在哪
Where is it?
干
Fuck's sake.
我当初的目标远不止100万
I was in this for more than a million dollars.
但后来我遇见了你
But then I met you.
我不知道
And I don't know. I--
我早上起来
I woke up this morning, and
我看到科斯塔房♥间的包
I saw the bag in Kosta's house,
然后我就想
and I thought,
管他呢
fuck it.
动手吧 干一票
Let's go. Let's do this.
这些并不是有意计划的
I'm not really big on planning.
滚
Fuck you.
看得出来
I can see that.
但你觉得下面这计划怎么样
But how's this for a plan?
去澳大利亚 大隐于市
Australia. Lots of places to hide.
带着一大堆钱 过我们幸福的小日子
Plenty of money to hide with. Happily ever after.
干
Fuck you.
过我们幸福的小日子
Happily ever after.
我告诉过你 我走了 就不会回来了
I told you, I'm leaving, and I'm not coming back
这次真的 -好的 好的
this time. - Great. Great.
草 干
Fuck you. Fuck you.
发生了什么
What happened?
你逃亡了六周
You lasted on the run for six weeks.
多得都成问题了
And it was one argument too many.
西蒙和加芬克尔分道扬镳了
Simon and Garfunkel parted ways.
不 是我们
No. With us.
我们 昨晚
Did we... that night?
我怎么会知道 我就是你
How should I know? I'm you.
我很迷惑
I'm so confused.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
因为我是你世界上
Because I'm the only person you know
唯一认识的人
in the whole wide world.
我的包在哪
Where's my fucking bag?
快给我想 混♥蛋♥
I need you to think, malaka!
我 让我躺一会儿可以吗
I just--can you just let me lie down for a second?
拜托 我需要想想
Please, I can't think.
你以后再睡
You can sleep later, huh?
我部分人格不想让你告诉我
Part of me don't want you to tell me,
因为这样折磨你
because this is just--
真是太好了
this is so present.
你能感觉到吗 有没有一种很有活力的感觉
Can't you feel it? Don't you feel alive? Huh?
好的
Okay.
谁在那
Who's that?
到底谁会知道我们在这
Who the hell knows we're here?
接近位置
Approaching location.
行动 行动
Move! Move!
好了 每个人 听好了
All right, everyone, listen up!
我们要搜查每一个地方
Let's check around the back.
你在等人吗
You expecting someone?
他们开走了 你怎么这么疑神疑鬼
They're driving past. Why are you so paranoid?
是啊 你显然很享受啊
Yeah, clearly you're enjoying yourself.
你觉得这很好玩吗
You think this is all fucking funny.
冷静点
Calm down.
给自己压力对你没好处
The stress is no good for you.
或许你沮丧
Or maybe you're upset
是因为你杀了你的警♥察♥朋友
because you had to kill your policeman friend.
我没得选 -哦 你有
I had no choice. - Oh, you had a choice.
你选择了变成野蛮人活下去
You chose for your wife not to become sausage meat.
选得好
It was a good choice.
这里什么也没有 这地方是空的
Nothing here. The place is empty.
她撒谎了
Just, she lied.
但她知道他们在哪里 我会再试一次
But she knows where they are. I'll try her again.
你浪费大家的时间已经够多了
You've wasted enough of everyone's time.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
大家都快点
Come on, everyone. Let's wrap this up.
好的
Good.
虽然没找到钱
Now even if there is no money, they can go
但也别浪费了你挖的那个大坑啊
in that nice big hole you are digging.
嘿 至少你老婆不用死
Hey, at least your wife isn't going in there.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你现在觉得抱歉
Are you now?
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, I-I am. I--
我以为我可以
I thought I was--
我以为我可以做到
I thought I could do it.
做出改变 你知道的 成为那种人
Make a difference, you know? Be that person.
相反 我却让自己很尴尬
But instead, I just embarrassed myself.
你消失了好几天
You disappeared. For days.
我都吃了两份
I'm on my second sharing platter
哈罗米奶酪拼盘分享装了 两份
of halloumi cheese here. My second sharing platter.
我一直担心的要死
Beside myself with worry, I've been.
其实还是蛮复杂的
It's more complicated than that.
我只是
I was--
我被一个忘记自己是谁的人
I was kidnapped,
绑♥架♥了
by the guy who forgot who he was.
被绑♥架♥
Kidnapped.
你认真的吗
Are you actually serious?
那么多狗血故事可以选
Of all the cock and ball stories--
这是真的 伊桑 我发誓
It's true. Ethan, I swear.
用你奶奶的生命发誓
Promise on your granny's life?
用你奶奶的生命发誓
Promise on your granny's life.
那为什么我现在才知道
Then why am I just now hearing about it?
我还没有告诉过任何人
I haven't told anyone.
我也没报♥警♥
I haven't even filed a police report.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
16岁之前一直让你妈妈给你洗澡
Having your mother bathe you until the age of 16
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表