剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
我很快就和你联♥系♥
I'll be able to connect with you shortly.
谢谢你
Thank you. [voicemail beeps]
伊桑 嗨
Ethan, hey. Um,
希望你喝的开心 庆祝得尽兴
hope you're out celebrating with a few beers.
听着 我
Listen, I, um...
我今晚不回家了
I'm not coming home tonight.
去一个叫火焰岭的地方
Going to a place called Burnt Ridge.
医院的那个人 他有麻烦了
That guy from the hospital, he's in trouble,
但大家好像都不在乎
and no one round here seems to give a crap.
我知道你觉得我做不到 但我可以
I know you don't think I can do this, but I can.
我能帮到他 我也必须这么做
I can help him. I--I need to do this.
希望你理解
I hope you can understand that.
给我回电 再见
Call me. Bye.
不用谢
You're welcome!
慢点啊
Slow down.
怪你
It was you.
保险表格上的签名
That signature on the insurance form,
和那张便条的字迹一模一样
it was signed the exact same way as the note.
这是你写的
You wrote this.
就是你让我来火焰岭的
You're the one who brought me to Burnt Ridge.
看来你也没那么傻
Still not stupid, then.
你认识我
You know me?
对
Yeah.
是的 我
Yeah. I, uh--
我认识你
[inhales sharply] I know you.
我是谁
Who am I?
你真想知道吗 艾略特
Sure you want to know, Elliot?
对 你就叫这个名
Yeah. That's your name.
艾略特·斯坦利
Elliot Stanley.
我再问你一遍 你确定你想知道
And I'll ask you again, are you sure you want to know
自己究竟是谁吗
who you really are?
因为老兄 真♥相♥你不会喜欢的
'Cause, mate, you're-- you're not gonna like it.
你干嘛 -带你去警♥察♥局
What are you doing? - Taking you to the police.
我要是你 就不这么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
哦是吗 我觉得我会
Oh, you know what? I think I will.
你倒是向他们和我解释下
Maybe you can explain to them and to me
这他妈到底是怎么回事
just what the fuck is going on here.
行吧 不过我可能需要
Okay, although I'll probably have
告诉他们你杀人的事
to tell them about the part where you killed someone.
都说了 你不会喜欢的
Yeah, told you you weren't gonna like it.
艾略特
Elliot Stanley.
你不是想知道吗
Don't you want to know?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
说的没错
Yeah, that's fair.
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表