剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
那个人
That guy.
拉尔夫
Ralph! - [screams]
拉尔夫
Ralph! [high-pitched ringing]
拉尔夫 趴下 拜托了
Ralph! Get down, please!
拉尔夫 求你了
Ralph, please! [high-pitched ringing]
出来吧 出来啊
Come out, come out,
不管你在哪
wherever you are.
过来 我们可以出去
[whispering] Come here; we can get out.
门就在那 过来
There's a door. Come here.
快 我们可以跑出去
Hurry, we can get out.
快过来
Come here.
警♥察♥
Police!
什么 -放下武器
Yes? - Put your weapon down.
你手里拿着那个想干啥
What are you gonna do with that?
我会开枪的
I'm gonna shoot you.
除了在射击场练习
Have you ever actually fired a gun before,
你真的开过枪吗
outside of the range?
放下武器
Put your weapon down.
你想开也做不到吧
You couldn't if you wanted to.
好吧 你这是往哪打呢
Well, would you look at that?
谢谢 -过来
Thank you. - Come here.
你知道自己是个什么东西吗 艾略特
You know what you are, Elliot?
你就是个蟑螂
You're a fucking cockroach.
一个又大 又坏的 臭屁蟑螂
You're a big, bad, pain-in-the-ass cockroach.
等等 就
Wait a minute, just--
告诉我为什么行吗
just tell me why.
我到底 到底做什么了
What--what is it I've done?
就不
Nah. - [grunts]
我的天 哦 我的天呐 老天
[panting] Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我的老天
Oh. Oh, God.
噢 我的老天
Oh, God. Oh.
我的老天
Oh, God.
这下可好了
Well, well, well.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还 -哦 我 我没事
Are you-- - Oh, I'm--I'm fine.
没什么 -虽然你这么说
It's fine. - So you say.
但你不是医生
But are you a doctor?
因为你看起来不像是个医生
'Cause you don't look like a doctor.
我知道我不是医生 所以你并不知道你是不是没事
I know I'm not a doctor, so you don't know you're fine.
对吧
Do you?
我让斯维尼
[sighs] - I'll get Sweeney
开车送你去诊所
to drive you to the clinic.
给我一分钟
Just give me one minute.
我
I, um...
我只是想说 我真的
Well, I just wanted to say that I'm really,
真的很抱歉
really sorry.
他是 他是死了吗
Is he--is he dead?
好吧 人活着是不会出现那种颜色的 伙计
Well, people don't turn that colour if they're alive, mate.
我没有 靠 我没看到这个
I mean, I didn't-- shit, I didn't see this.
我之前 我之前一直在玩 海盗黎明
I was--I was in the chopper playing "Dawn of the Vikings."
我一直都在那里 -你起飞时
I was all the way over there. - What, when you took off,
都没发现地上有具尸体吗
you didn't notice a dead body on the ground?
起飞时候我一直在玩 海盗黎明
I was playing "Dawn of the Vikings" when I took off.
我没有 -你们俩能闭嘴吗
I didn't-- - Would you two shut up?
他们什么回到直升机上时说过什么吗
And when they came back to the chopper, did they say anything?
没有 什么也没有
Nothing. No.
他们没提起要报♥警♥吗
They didn't mention calling the police?
是 是的 有
Yes--yes. Yeah.
对了 不是 那家伙说想让我报♥警♥的
Yeah, no, the bloke said he wanted me to call the cops,
但他后来又改主意了
and then he changed his mind.
他说 别管了
He said, "Don't worry about it."
你当时就不觉得奇怪吗
You didn't think that was strange?
我当时一直在想 海
I was just thinking about "Dawn"--
再说海盗黎明
Say "Dawn of the Vikings,"
我就把你的脑袋塞进墙里
I will put your head through a wall.
是我 我们一直在调查的那个家伙
It's me. That bloke we've been after,
我需要你调动所有人力物力
I want you to put everyone and everything on him.
什么
What?
在火焰岭发生过枪战
There's been a shootout at Burnt Ridge.
好 好吧 把这记录下来
Right, well, add this to the list.
这看样子这家伙刚杀了人
It looks like that fella just killed someone.
老兄 如果你想休息 晚点再说吧
Mate, if you want to rest, do it later.
本来不该这样的
That didn't need to happen.
拉尔夫不该就这样
Ralph didn't need to--
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
不 就是我的错
Yeah, it is.
他们是要杀我 这是
The people are trying to kill me, that's--
现在看起来
Now look, that, uh--
你找到的那个手♥机♥必须充电了
that phone you found must be charged up by now.
上面可能会有些线索什么的
Maybe there's something on there that can tell you.
你不一起吗
You're not coming?
不是有意让你觉得我很需要你
Not meaning to sound needy again or anything.
我们以前也这样过
We've been down this road before.
行不通的
We don't work.
我昨晚试着让自己忘记这些 但真的太蠢了
I let myself forget that last night, and it was stupid.
对不起
I'm sorry.
把这当做一个新开始吧
Just see it as a fresh start.
所有你做过的事都过去了 不重要了
Everything you've done doesn't matter.
重要的是你现在要做的事
It's what you do now that counts.
你从哪悟到的这些的 福饼吗
Where'd you get that, a fortune cookie?
不是 我父亲告诉我的
No, I got it from my dad
就在他死于结肠癌之前
just before he died of colon cancer.
好吧 抱歉了
Okay, I'm sorry.
没事
Ah, that's all right.
我想他是因为福饼才悟到的吧
I think he got it from a fortune cookie.
我的未婚妻在哪 海伦·钱伯斯
Where's my fiancée, Helen Chambers?
她在哪 -嘿 在这呢
Where is she? - Hey, you.
真让我感动 伊森
[sighs] - I appreciate it, Eth,
但你不用特地赶过来的
but you didn't have to come all the way here.
我当然 当然要来了
Of--of course I did.
你差点死了 亲爱的 -没有 没有
You almost died, babe. - No, no.
我 我只是刮到了腿
I--I just scraped my leg.
我差点失去你了 -说真的
I could have lost you. - Seriously.
我没事 真的
I'm okay. Really.
有人朝你开枪了
Someone shot at you.
不 他们 他们没有向我开枪
No, they--they weren't shooting at--at me.
他们 他们向其他人开枪了我当时只是在附近
They--they were shooting at someone else who I was near to.
无管怎样
Look, whatever it was,
我都不在乎 我只是
I don't care, I'm just--
真高兴你没事
I'm glad you're alive.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你 小酥
I love you, shortbread.
我也爱你
I love you too.
走吧
Come on.
我们离开这里吧 好吗
Let's get out of here, shall we?
不 不不不 拜托 你
No. No, no, no, come on, you--
你不能这样 -走之前
You can't be serious. - I just have a few things
我还有几件事要处理
that I need to clear up here first before--
根本没人要你这样做 你却跑了这么远来到这
You came all the way up here when no one asked you to,
还差点被杀了
and you nearly got yourself killed
就为了一个连自己姓甚名谁都不知道的家伙
for some guy who doesn't even know his own name.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
还有很多人 更位高权重的人
There are other people, more important people,
他们更适合做这件事 这也是他们该做的事
people who are qualified, whose actual job this is.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
走吧 我们上车吧
Come on, let's get in the car.
如果现在出发 还能避开堵车高峰
If we get going now, we can still beat the traffic.
不
No.
我不会走的
I'm--I'm not coming.
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表