剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
但是找不到任何相关的东西
but I couldn't find you anywhere.
就那样你也不觉得奇怪吗
And you didn't think that was weird?
我不在乎啊
No, I didn't care.
我当时有点上头了
I was high...
因为 你懂得
on, you know,
因为我们之间的事儿
that crazy little thing.
我都不敢相信你不记得了
I'm kind of offended that you can't remember.
这么棒吗
That good, was it?
怎么说呢 你很有礼貌
Well, you were a gentleman.
你这么说我很高兴
I'm glad to hear it.
是啊 其实 你也有自己的高光时刻
Well, actually, you had your moments.
在这些暴♥力♥的背后
Underneath all that violence,
也藏着一颗心
there's a heart down there of sorts.
我好像很有吸引力
I sound like a real catch.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
不 我不懂
No, I don't.
没错 我真的不懂
Yeah, I really, really don't,
因为我不了解你
because I don't know you.
你一定很害伯吧
Must be scary.
我只是不明白你为什么没有在见到我的时候
I just don't understand why you didn't say
说出这些
any of this when you saw me.
我也不知道 就好像
I don't know, it was--
就好像 我不知道
it was like, I don't know,
突然间 出现了出厂模式选项
all of a sudden, there was this factory reset option.
你知道吧 我其实可以按下红键
You know, I could just press the big red button,
然后我们就能重新开始
and we could just start all over again.
这种事情很稀奇对吧
How often do you get to do that?
确实很稀奇
Pretty much never.
我
I, um--
我真的以为这次能成功
I really thought that maybe this time it'd work.
我也不知道 可能我就是
I don't know, guess I was just, uh,
陷入某种童话故事里了吧
getting caught up in some kind of fairy tale.
或者是第五层地狱
Or the fifth circle of hell.
好吧
Oh, okay. [laughs]
第五层有什么
What's in the fifth one?
愤怒的怪物
The angry fucks.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
所以我们两个没能在一起哈
So you and me didn't work?
反正你也不信
Like you wouldn't believe.
不过 有时候我们也挺好的
Except then, I mean, sometimes we did.
是什么感觉呢
What was that like? - Um...
我们都很享受
we had our moments.
但是这些时光加在一起
But add those moments together,
就出错了
and they make a mistake.
是吗
Right? - [breathing heavily]
相信我 你会喜欢的
Trust me. You like it.
时间不早了
It's late.
是啊 我们该走了
Yeah, we should get going.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
晚上开车不是个明智的选择
It's actually a really bad idea to drive in the dark.
有些袋鼠 它们会
Some kangaroos, they, um--
它们会冲向车灯 所以
they come straight for the headlights, so...
没错 -没错
Of course, yeah. both: Yeah.
所以你的建议是什么
So what do you suggest?
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
我们以前做过这事儿
The fact that we've done this before,
但我什么都不记得了
and I have no idea.
这才是真正的悲剧
That's the real tragedy.
我们该睡一会儿
We should get some sleep.
是的 没错
Yeah, we should.
欢迎来到穆雷沃特
Welcome to Murray Waters.
到了吗
We're here?
走吧 我们找个地方睡一会儿
Come on, let's get some sleep...
虽然你已经睡了一路了
in addition to the sleep you just had.
我打呼噜了吗
Hey, did I snore?
我不想说这个
I don't want to talk about it.
马上来
Just a minute.
不好意思 我刚在
[sighs] Sorry, I was, um--
我刚在看冰壶比赛
I was just watching the curling on--on telly.
真是个不错的运动项目 你看过吗
It's a beautiful sport. Do you ever watch it?
我知道 并不是所有人都会喜欢
Ah, well, it's not for everyone.
还得录下来看 匈利亚时间看比赛
Had to record it. It's on a mental o'clock
脑子会坏掉的
in Hungary.
你有什么事吗
Anywho, how can I do you for?
我找海伦 -她不在
Looking for Helen. - She's not here.
不好意思 你刚说自己叫什么名字
Sorry, what did you say your name was again?
我没说
I didn't.
詹姆斯·罗根 罗根警探
James Logan, Detective Logan.
我是她同事
I work with her.
便衣
[laughs] Been working undercover.
明白了 明白了
Oh. Oh, okay.
进来吧 我叫伊森
Well, come in. Ethan.
很高兴认识你 -我也
Pleasure to meet you. - Right.
所以你和海伦约好在这见面吗
So you were supposed to meet Hel here, were you?
是啊
Yeah, sure.
她在哪儿
So where is she? - [sighs]
我很担心她 警探
I am worried about her, Detective.
实话实说
I'm not gonna lie.
她擅自离开了居住地
She is off the reservation without a permit,
我不介意跟你讲
I don't mind saying.
给你倒杯咖啡吗
Can I get you a coffee?
我希望能马上见到她
Well, I really do need to see her.
就像是一个错觉
Just delusions of grandeur.
我能想到的只有这些 你懂吗
That's all I can think, you know?
感觉不像是她会做出来的事情
It's like ideas above her station.
我 给你来杯茶吧
I-- here, I'll get you a cuppa.
我赶时间呢
I'm kind of in a hurry here.
急啥 反正我自己也要喝
No, it's fine. I'm making myself one anyway.
詹姆斯 海伦为了这个失忆的家伙
Ugh, James, Helen has gone full Florence Nightingale
都要变成弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔了
for this amnesia bloke.
就好像她要对他负责似的
You know, it's like--like he's her responsibility somehow.
她居然还给了他
[sighs] Turns out she's given money
去火焰岭的路费钱
to the guy to go to Burnt Ridge.
你能想像得到吗 -火焰岭
Can you believe that? - Burnt Ridge?
是啊 现在她也跟去了
Yeah. Now she's gone down there too.
我就想说 能不能别太上心了
I'm like, come back down to Earth, would ya?
日子还得过呢
The water's warm, love.
所以说 你要想找她就得去火焰岭了
So, um, Burnt Ridge is where you'll find her,
我的詹姆斯警探
Detective James, my friend.
好嘞
Okay.
收到 -对了
Appreciate it. - Cheers--listen,
你见到她时
when you see her, would you--
能不能帮我带句话
would you have a word with her?
你帮我劝劝她
You know, maybe just try and talk her down,
别再管这摊子烂事了
try and get her to let some of this stuff go a bit.
没问题
Sure can do.
伊森 你知道吧
You know, Ethan...
我喜欢你
I like you.
海伦能有你是她的福气
Helen's lucky to have you.
真的
Real lucky.
低头
Get down.
怎么了 -那是
What? - That's--
是火焰岭的那个狗屁警长
that's the fucking sergeant from Burnt Ridge.
你觉得他们是来找我们的吗
You think they're here for us?
不 他们是来这里
No, I think they came here
吃自助早餐的
for the all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast.
那他们为什么来这
Well, why the hell are they here?
他们不可能知道尸体的事吧
They can't know about that body.
我预感到
Um, just a little hunch,
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表