剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, well-- well, it's right up there.
好了
Yeah. - That's close.
好的
Yeah.
你看哈
Look...
我不知道你性格是乐观还是
I don't know if you're a glass-half-full kind of guy
悲观的 但是肯定会想起来的
or a glass-half-empty, but something's gonna come up.
我们会调查清楚你是谁
We'll find out who you are.
我的本子很快也能写满的
This page is gonna be full in no time.
欢迎来到罗尼美食
Welcome to the delicious world of Ronny's.
请问您要点什么餐
How can I help you
我想要一个鸡肉汉堡
Oh, can I get a chicken burger
就一个鸡肉汉堡 -是的 一个就够
Just a chicken burger - Uh, yeah, that'll do.
今天有活动
We've got a promotion on.
加一美元尝一下我们的奶酪包
Add a dollar to try our cheese pockets
什么 -奶酪包
Your what - Cheese pockets.
裹着面包屑的混合奶酪
Mixed cheese coated in breadcrumbs.
吃起来很脆 配有烧烤酱
They're crispy, come with barbecue sauce.
不要了
Um, no, I'm fine.
那好吧 一个鸡肉汉堡
All right then, one chicken burger.
4.5美元 去窗口取餐
That'll be $4.50. Come through to the window.
要不 好吧 好吧
Actually, yeah, yeah.
我想尝一下奶酪包
I'll try 'em, the pockets.
嘿 英雄 你要干什么
Hey, chief. What you doing
我需要透透气
I just need to get some fresh air.
走路对你的脚踝不好
Walking isn't a good idea with your ankle how it is.
你需要休息
What you need is rest.
我需要的是不用整天望着天花板
Yeah, what I need is to not be looking at that ceiling anymore.
如你所愿
So here we are.
还合你的意吗
Everything you hoped for
挺好 我可不会想念天花板
Well, I'm not missing the ceiling,
如果你想知道的话
if that's what you mean.
完了 我得走了
Oh, crap. I've got to go.
你能自己进去吧
Will you be all right getting back yourself
没问题
No problem.
恭喜
[baby cooing] - Congratulations.
来抱抱 -完了 不高兴了
Here we go. - Oh no, here's trouble.
恭喜
Congratulations.
几楼 -二楼
What floor - Uh, two.
三楼 应该是
I mean, three. I think.
到底是几楼 -不好意思
Which one is it - Sorry.
是别人带我下来的 就是三楼
Someone else brought me down. Um, it's three.
没错 是三楼
Yeah. Three.
你好 你还好吗 兄弟
Hey, you all right there, mate
我不知道我在哪儿
I don't know where I am.
我他妈不知道自己在哪儿
I don't know where the fuck I am.
好了 好了 兄弟 冷静
Okay, okay, mate. Calm down.
放松点 好吗
Just take it easy. All right
你不会有事的 放松
You'll be all right. Come on.
你还好吧
You'll be all right
没事了 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
有点 可以吃点东西
Uh, yeah. I could eat.
我买♥♥了牛油果和烤甜菜根
I got us avocado and roast beetroot.
蔬菜界的国王和王后
The king and queen of the vegetable world.
听起来不错 -不 不怎么样
Sounds great. - No, it doesn't.
但是健康 对我们好
But it's good. It'll be good for us.
没错 你看
Yeah. - Um, hey.
它们还有20分钟才能好
We got about 20 minutes till she's ready for consumption.
我们可以
We could, uh... [big band music plays]
现在 我才进家门
Oh, now I just walked in.
9周后就是我们的婚礼了
Our wedding is in nine weeks,
第一支舞可不能真的成为我们的第一支舞
and the first dance is not gonna first dance itself.
所以现在 开始斯韦兹
Now...come to Swayze.
对不起 -那么
Ooh, sorry. - And...
你今天过得怎么样
And... - So how was your day
你的训练官来了吗
Did that training officer decide to finally show up
没 我去医院了
No, I had to go to the hospital,
给一个人录口供
take a statement solo.
有一个男的发生了车祸 他醒来后
This guy was in a car crash, and he woke up with, like,
连自己是谁都不记得
no memory of who he is.
他什么都不记得了
He can't remember anything.
真的吗
Seriously
他都不知道自己有没有家人
This bloke doesn't even know if he's got
也不知道他们是不是在到处找他
any family out there looking for him.
亲爱的 -怎么了
Honey... - Hmm
如果我们明早一觉醒来 关于对方的记忆就消失了
If we both woke up tomorrow with no memory of each other,
你觉得我们还会在一起吗
you reckon we'd still get together
当然会了
Of course I do.
只有五年哦
Five years, though.
五年前 我还很漂亮
Five years ago, I was pretty.
你还会变漂亮的
Oh. And you will be again.
好了 现在 我们重新开始吧
Now, come on, let's give it another go from the top.
看看这次能不能跳好
See if we can make it to the lift this time.
帮帮我
Help me!
小问题
Simple matter.
我只是告诉你我必须走了
I'm just telling you I have to go.
如果你现在离开 你只会
If you leave now, you're going
再次伤害到自己 -是啊
to injure yourself again. - Yeah.
如果受伤了 我就会去最近的医院然后
And if I do, I'll just go to the nearest hospital and--
医生说他希望你留下
The doctor said he wanted to keep you.
我知道他说了什么 但我不能在这干坐着
I know what he said, but I can't just sit here.
嘿 发生什么事了吗
Hey. Is--is everything okay
他不听医嘱 想要出院
He wants to sign out against medical advice.
你能跟他讲讲道理吗
Can you please talk some sense into him
她说得对 你不能就这样走
She's right. You can't just leave.
那又能怎样呢 你要拦住我吗
Or what You're gonna stop me
你刚经历过一场车祸
You've just been in a car accident.
我就在这 在这一直躺着
I--I've been-- I've been lying here,
能等到什么呢
waiting for what
我什么都没有了
I have nothing.
我没有名字 无家可归 衣不蔽体
I have no name, no home, no clothes.
他们给我唯一的一件衣服大概是从一个死人身上扒下来的
The ones they've given me probably belong to a dead guy.
你不能就这样急着冲到外面的红土中去
You can't just go waltzing into the limbo of the red earth
除了手中的一片纸 你什么都没有
with nothing but a piece of paper in your hand
还盼着事情能变好
and expect things to go well for you.
我只有这个了
It's all I have.
纸条上说要今天2:30到
The note said 2:30 today.
我去见的人会告诉我我的身份
Whoever I'm meeting can tell me who I am.
这个给你 -不 不要
Here. - No, no, no.
你不用这样 -那你打算
You don't have to do that. - Oh, well, how else
怎么去火焰岭呢
did you plan on getting to Burnt Ridge
难道要走过去吗
You gonna walk there
谢谢你 海伦
Thank you, Helen.
你真的不用做这些
You really don't have to do this.
反正你也不会留下
Yeah, well, you won't take no,
而且也没必要装腔作势 不是吗
and it's no skin off to be decent, is it
我把名片放在这儿了 你随时可以打给我
I put my calling card in there, so you can call me whenever,
鉴于在这么大的世界里
seeing as how I'm the only person you know
我是你唯一认识的人了
in the whole wide world and all.
希望你能找到你在寻找的东西
I hope you find what you're looking for.
谢谢 -没什么
Thank you. - Yeah.
火焰岭到了
Burnt Ridge.
请进吧 -在营业吗
Come on in. - You open
不营业多影响生意啊
Well, that's not good for business, is it
看看坐哪 亲爱的
Take your pick, sweetheart.
我想坐5号♥桌
I'd like to sit at table number five,
如果可以的话
if that's okay.
我来这是与人有约
I'm meant to be meeting someone here,
对方说要坐5号♥桌
and they said table five.
当然可以
Sure.
就在窗边的角落里
Over by the window there, near the corner.
你的口音可真好听
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表