剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
喂她喜欢的那只流浪狗
some stray dog she's taken a shine to.
说他们要去默里沃特斯
Said they were headed to Murray Waters.
也不知道去干啥
God knows why.
感谢您的宝贵时间
Appreciate your time.
你知道默里沃特斯吗 -知道
Do you know Murray Waters? - Yeah.
旅游胜地
Tourist trap kind of place.
想开车去吗
You fancy taking a drive up there?
跟你一起吗 现在吗
What, with you? Now?
如果你有更重要的事忙
Well, if you got somewhere more important to be,
我可以去找我搭档
I can go and get my partner.
我更希望他能在这里配合
I'd rather he coordinate on the ground here
我跟当地人一起出任务 不过
and I make the journey with a local, but--
不不不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no. I'm--
我深感荣幸
I--I'm in. I'm--I'm jazzed.
反正我妹妹也不会介意的
It's--my sister's not gonna mind anyway.
不是什么重要的生日
It's not an important birthday.
那就上车把 莱蒙
Then get in the car, Lemon.
其实
You know, it's actually...
我叫拉蒙
Lammon.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
不会吧
You're kidding.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
那里才是默里沃特斯
That's Murray Waters.
所以我们开错方向了
So we've just driven in the wrong fucking direction?
操
Fuck!
操 我♥操♥ 操
Fuck, fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!
他可能已经死了
He's probably dead by now.
但你也不确定 -你不明白
Hey, you don't know that. - No, you don't understand.
他说他是因为我
He--he said that I am the reason
才被埋在地下
that he's buried underground.
因为你 -对
You're the reason? - Yep.
现在不是放弃他的时候 对吧
Well, now is not the time to give up on him, is it?
要来吗
Are you coming?
你们好啊 -风暴过去了 我们出发吧
All right, lads. - Storm's gone, let's go.
刮的真大 -不 咱们走吧
Hell of a storm, hey? - No, let's go.
快 -稍等
Now. - One sec.
不 你
No! You--
能走了吗
How about now?
我们刚对决了七个小时
That was a seven-hour showdown,
我刚要
and I was just about to--
不 你不行 你的兵根本没屁用
No, you weren't. Can't do anything with a pawn.
我先免责声明下 要是不小心坠机了别怪我哈
Insurance waiver, "not my fault if I kill us all
我昨晚喝多了 现在还醉着呢
'cause I'm still drunk from the night before" kind of thing.
开玩笑啦 -哈哈哈
Just a joke. - Hilarious.
好 出发吧
Okay, let's do this.
擦地不错
Ah, good brush work.
伊森 我撒谎了 我办案子去了
Ethan, I lied. I was off on that case.
那个失忆人的案子
The guy who lost his memory.
我正看呢
I was watching that.
你根本不听我说话
I've been carrying on like a pork chop.
我没告诉你 是因为你完全不我当回事
I didn't tell you 'cause you don't take me seriously.
你说的《凡尔赛条约》
Okay, Treaty of Versailles.
你和我 一起战斗
You and me, like you said.
我们是一队的
We're in this together.
我的车来了
[phone beeps] - My ride's here.
怎么 你要出去
Wh--you're going out?
马丁打来电♥话♥了
Martin called.
我升职了 -太好了
I got the promotion. - That's great.
我要跟伙计们出去喝一杯
I said I'd go have a drink with the fellas.
你走了以后格雷格打过电♥话♥ 说你没跟贝基在一起
Greg called while you were out, told me you weren't with Becky.
我早就知道你撒谎了
I already knew about your big fat web of lies.
伊森 别这样 我能帮助这个人
Ethan, come on. I can help this guy.
你在外面当你的警探时
While you were out playing detective,
我一个人孤零零坐在这
I was sitting here on my lonesome.
我想跟你分享好消息
Okay, I--I turned to share the good news,
可你不在
and you weren't there.
我为什么要把你当回事
Why should I take you seriously?
你只是个交♥警♥ 连个好交♥警♥都算不上
You're just a traffic cop, not even a very good one.
你幻想中的自己 真够丢人的
Your delusions of grandeur are just embarrassing.
你真的很自私 知道吗
You can be really selfish, you know?
不要等了
Don't wait up.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽 血腥玛丽 血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary!
等等 给你们30分钟 好吧
Wait. So 30 minutes, right?
我们得在天黑前离开
We have to get out before it gets too dark.
有发现吗 -完全没有
Anything? - I have no idea.
等等 站住
Hey, stop.
怎么了
What?
我天啊
Jesus Christ.
力公室把照片寄过来了
So the office sent through the photograph?
谢谢你 警官
Yeah, appreciate it, Sergeant.
感谢 再见
Cheers. Bye.
不好意思久等了 我肾虚
Sorry about that, I've got a bladder the size of a kitten.
默里沃特斯也没那么大
You know, Murray Waters isn't that big.
连当地人也能找到
I mean, even the locals could find
露西·米勒和这个家伙的
Luci Miller and this bloke.
如果这事值得做 就要自己完成 莱蒙
If something's worth doing, Lemon, you do it yourself.
越早结束 我们就能越早回家
Sooner it's done, sooner we can all go home.
只不过天要黑了
It's just that it's getting dark.
你在内陆地区开过车吗
Do you drive much in the outback?
开过 -我们一般不在晚上开车
Yeah, a bit. - We try not to drive at night
因为有袋鼠
because of the kangaroos.
它们会被车灯吸引
They're attracted to the headlights.
会朝它们跳过来 砰
They come jumping towards them, and bang!
这条路上撞死过很多袋鼠
Look, a lot of kangaroos die on this road at night.
去他妈的袋鼠
Fuck the kangaroos.
他已经
Is he, uh--
是的
Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
操
Shit.
电池没电了
Battery's dead.
他口袋里什么都没有
There's nothing else in his pockets.
你就这么搜查一个死人吗
How can you just search a dead man like that?
我真的别无选择
I don't really have any other choice.
这个肯定是被沙尘暴堵了
This must have been clogged up in the storm.
把他留在这里的人 并不是故意要杀他
Whoever put them in here, they didn't mean to kill him.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
找个充电器
Get a charger for this.
好吧 我们要怎么说
Right, what are we gonna say?
对谁说
To who?
飞行员 警♥察♥
The pilot, the cops.
告诉他们真♥相♥呗
The truth.
我来是想帮你的 好吗
I came out here to help you, okay?
我 并不想被扯进这堆破事里
I--I don't need to be caught up in any of this shit--
太晚了
It's too late.
我们得报♥警♥ -怎么了
Need to call the police. - What?
为什么
Why?
出什么事了
What's going on? - I, uh--
我 呃
I, uh--
这样吧
You know what?
算了 等我们回去
Doesn't matter. I can deal with it
我再处理这事
when we get back.
出发了
Let's gun it.
你怎么来了 你明天才上班啊
What are you doing here? You're not on till tomorrow.
我知道 能给我一辆巡逻车吗
Ah, I'm not. Do you have a squad car for me?
没有 因为你明天才上班
No, 'cause you're not on till tomorrow.
算了 我自己开吧
No worries. I'll--I'll just take my own.
你知道你明天才上班 对吧
You know you're not on till tomorrow, right?
你好 我是伊森·克鲁姆
Hi, you've reached Ethan Krum.
请在提示音后留言
If you leave a message at the tone,
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表