剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
Really? I thought it was more like a no-exceptions sort of--
你误会了
You're dismissed.
但我想学
But I want to learn.
你永远成不了侦探
You will never be a detective.
听到了吗 这超出你的能力了
Do you hear me? It is beyond you.
你没这个能耐
You don't have the stomach for it.
现在从我的车上下去
Now get out of my car.
好吧
Righty-o.
免子
Rabbit.
洞
Hole.
香蕉
Banana.
面包
Bread.
自行车
Um, bicycle.
轮子
Wheels.
爱
Love.
死亡
Death.
是吗
Really?
我不知道
I don't know.
我脑子里就出现了这些
That's just what came to my head.
这游戏真的有用吗
I mean, does this game even work?
感谢你的帮助 警官
Appreciate your help, Constable.
我来接手 -好
I'll take it from here. - Okay.
湖
Lake.
拜托 心急吃不了热豆腐
Come on, watched pot never boils and all that.
湖
Lake.
船
Boat.
幸福
Happiness.
玉米卷饼
Burrito.
看来我们有收获了
Well, it seems we have a winner.
幸福对于你来说是玉米煎饼
Happiness for you is a burrito.
此话怎讲
I don't know where that came from.
所以这就是带给你幸福的东西
So that's what it takes to make you happy.
我的意思是 遵从自我认知 吃个玉米煎饼吧
I mean, screw self-knowledge. Just give me a burrito.
你下次情绪低落时可以试试
Next time you're down, think of that.
或者我会给你发信息
Or I can just--I'll text you.
发个玉米煎饼的表情给你
I'll just send you an emoji of a burrito,
你收到的那刻
and from that moment on,
你就会明白一切都会好的
you'll know that everything will be okay.
没错
Right. - [chuckles]
糟糕 -操
Oh, bollocks. - Shit.
操 操
Oh, shit, shit.
我把我的车牌号♥写在露西的拖车家 给警♥察♥看了
I wrote down my number plate in Luci's trailer for the cops.
你干吗了 -我之前是你的人♥质♥啊
You what? - Well, I was your hostage.
我以为你要 -警♥察♥
I wasn't sure if you-- - Police!
举起双手出来
Come out with your hands in the air!
等等 不是你们想的那样
Wait, wait, wait, it's not what you think!
放下武器 出来
Put the gun down and come out.
我来支援你 长官
I got your back, sir.
你怎么来了
What the fuck are you doing here?
我在向你证明自己 我叫支援过来
I'm proving myself to you. I'll call for backup.
不 -搞什么 他有武器
No. - Seriously? He's armed.
艾略特·斯坦利
Elliot Stanley,
这里是拉克伦·罗杰斯探长
this is Detective Inspector Lachlan Rogers!
举起双手出来
Come out with your hands in the air!
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
不行 这不对 我们需要支援
No, this isn't right. We need backup.
听我说 不要打给他们
Listen to me! Do not call them!
为什么
Why wouldn't I do that?
这是命令 蠢货
That is an order, Lemon!
我叫拉蒙
It's Lammon.
我现在就打无线通讯
I'm radioing in.
你需要马上出来 斯坦利 否则我要进去了
You need to come out now, Stanley, or I'm coming in!
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
时间到 -藏起来
Time's up! - Hide.
藏起来 他不知道你在这
Hide. He doesn't know you're here.
走啊
Just go.
好的 我要出来了 -慢慢出来
Okay, I'm coming out. - Slowly.
放下武器
Put the weapon down.
把它踢到一边
Kick it away.
她在哪
Where is she?
谁 -开这辆车的警♥察♥
Who? - The cop who owns that car.
她跑了 天知道去哪了
She ran. Christ knows where.
你不信就进来检查
Come in and check if you don't believe me.
退后
Back up.
别着急
Take your time.
我们可以等真正的警♥察♥出现
We can wait for the actual police to show up.
好吧 我需要你帮我把他抬上车
All right. I'm gonna need you to help me put him in the car.
不
No.
你此刻没什么谈判筹码
You're not exactly in a negotiating position here.
走吧
Come on.
快点
Move it!
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do this?
拿枪的人不需要回答问题
The guy with a gun doesn't have to answer questions.
来吧 别磨蹭了
Now come on. Anytime today'd be good.
关上
Close it up.
这个坐前面去
Get these on and get in the front.
是我 他在这
It's me. He's here.
我会发信息告诉你见面地点
I'll text you where to meet us.
不管他们付你多少钱 我希望足够了
Whatever it they're paying you, hope it's enough.
你想要什么
What do you want?
不是我想要 -那么是谁
It's not what I want. - Then who?
科斯塔·潘尼吉里斯
Kosta Panigiris.
科斯塔·潘尼吉里斯是谁
Who's Kosta...Ponygiris?
我是认真的 我不记得了
I'm serious. I don't remember.
我脑子失忆了
My mind is a blank fucking slate.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
好吧
Well...
也许这样最好
maybe that's for the best.
我好久没看到这一幕了
你笑了
当然
你跟我又踏上了征途 朋友
重新开始狩猎
来吧 嗨起来
你弄疼我了
怎么
你指望我怎么对你
你杀了我的狗 还指望我怎么对你
这
不是我的错
你身上有血
手里握着刀
你就是罪魁祸首
这
真的不是我的错
是迪米特里让我杀的
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表