剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
你看 我花了很长时间
Look, I've spent a really long time
反复申明我不是这样的人或那样的人 可是
saying that I'm not this or I'm not that, but--
如果我错了呢
but what if I'm wrong?
如果我就是这样的人呢
What if I am?
如果我能够帮到这个人呢
And--and what if I can help this person
这个时候没有其他人能帮他了
in this moment in time when no one else can?
我们四点钟还要和迭戈一起练习舞蹈
We've got dance practice at 4:00 with Diego.
我只想要问他几个问题 好吗
Look, I just need to ask a few questions, okay?
最多一小时我就回来
Hour max. I'll be back.
你会失去我的 海伦
You could lose me, Hel.
你明白的 对吗
You know that, don't you?
而且你觉得还会有其他人想要你吗
And do you think anyone else would want you?
这 这
That--that's--
这样说太刻薄了 伊森
that's really mean, Ethan--
别哭了 迭戈四点会来
Stop whimpering. Diego is coming at 4:00.
如果你那时还不回家准备练习
If you're not home for practice,
就别再回来了
don't bother coming home at all.
伊森
Ethan.
等等
Wait.
火焰岭旅馆就在前面
Burnt Lodge is just up there.
我要往另一边走 所以
I'm--I'm this way, so...
那个 警♥察♥这会儿应该已经离开了
The, uh-- the cops should be gone by now.
你要做什么
What would you do?
就
[exhales deeply] Just...
打包行李 离开这吧
pack my shit and get the hell out of here.
还有什么是我
Anything else I should, um--
需要知道的吗
I should know? - Um...
没有 我想我应该已经
No, I think I've pretty much
把我所知道的一切都告诉你了 所以
told you everything that I know, so...
是吗 -是的
You have? - Yeah.
我
I'm, uh--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all this,
抱歉把你拖进这桩麻烦事中
about dragging you into all this shit.
该说再见了 我看起来怎么样
How am I with goodbyes?
不怎么样
Terrible.
是啊 你总是把事情弄得一团糟
Yeah, you always left things on a bad note.
去死吧你
Fuck you. - [laughs]
我想 -是啊
I suppose-- - Yeah.
好吧
Right.
你也去死吧
Uh, fuck you too.
科斯塔
Kosta.
比利 告诉我事情办得怎么样了
Billy, speak to me.
我差点就成功了
[panting] I was close.
但被他们先发制人了
Yeah, they got the drop on me.
不会再发生这种事了
Won't happen again.
你向我保证过的
You promised.
你不会是又做老好人了吧
You haven't been getting overzealous again,
是吗 比利
have you, Billy?
他会活下来的
He'll be breathing.
别担心
Don't worry.
只是有可能缺胳膊少腿了 就这样
Just might not have any legs, is all.
你在哪
Where are you?
是一个叫火焰岭的地方
Place called Burnt Ridge.
科斯塔 说真的 我能搞定
Kosta, serious, I got this.
知道了 我现在就过去
Okay, I'm coming there.
我说了 我能搞定 兄弟
Hey, I can handle it, bro.
很好
Great.
到时见吧 兄弟
I'll see you soon, bro.
我们去澳大利亚吧
[speaking Greek]
我刚想倒杯水喝
I was just getting myself a glass of water here.
你还好吗 -我还好
How you doing? - Oh, fine.
有点吓着了吧 -是啊
Bit shook up. - Sure.
我就是想四处看看 可以吗
I--I just wanted to take a poke around if that's okay.
当然可以了 那个
Sure, sure. Hey,
介意帮我看一会儿吗
mind keeping watch for a bit?
我那个傻儿子给我发了消息
Got a text from my bonehead kid.
他的车在乌朗高速路上没油了
Run out of petrol on Woorung highway.
可以
Yeah, sure.
再见
Bye.
你的腿好些了吗
How's your leg?
挺疼的
Oh, uh, you know, painful,
但我毕竟还活着 算是有得有失吧
but I'm still alive, so swings and roundabouts.
好吧
Yeah. [laughs]
那个戴帽子的人怎么样了
What happened to the guy in the hat?
他啊 没找着
Well, he, uh-- we lost him.
没找着 他
We lost him. He's, um--
跑了吧
yeah, he's gone.
你有
Did you--
你在这手♥机♥上有什么发现吗
you find anything on that?
那个 你知道的
Oh, uh, you know,
这好像挺重要的 而且
it seemed really important earlier and--
我不确定你是否介意
and I wasn't sure if you were--
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
没关系的 -好吧
It's fine. - Yeah.
它摔的挺厉害的
Um, looks like it took a real beating
估计刚才里面太混乱了
in all the mess back there.
遭到了间接损害
Collateral damage.
再次感谢你
Listen, thanks again for,
因为你救了我一命
you know, saving my life and all.
你真是个救世主 说真的
You're a real lifesaver, literally.
过奖了
It's grand. [mutters]
那个 那个追着你的人
That--that bloke who, um--
他称你为艾略特
who came after you-- he called you Elliot.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Um,
他是这样叫我 我忘记说了
he did, I for-- I forgot.
我是艾略特·斯坦利
[laughs] Elliot Stanley.
我是海伦·钱伯斯
Helen Chambers.
你知道吗 我觉得你不像是叫艾略特的人
You know, I--I didn't have you pegged for an Elliot.
不是吗 那你觉得 我应该叫什么
No, what did you-- what'd you think?
我不知道 也许叫史蒂夫
I don't know. Maybe a Steve.
或者是 瑞安
Or, like, a Ryan.
瑞安 真的吗 天哪 还是算了
Ryan, really? Jesus, no.
听着 你可以叫瑞安的
Hey, listen, you could be a Ryan.
所有人注意 地点卡利博机场四号♥口 北爱尔兰 男性
All units, KLO4 Northern Irish male,
三十五到四十岁 高个子 深棕色头发 姓名未知
mid- to late 30s, tall, dark brown hair, name unknown.
声称自己失去了记忆
Suspect says he's lost his memory.
与穆雷沃特的谋杀案有关
It's in connection to a murder out in Murray Waters,
因此请注意
so be careful.
我要走了 -我
I'm just gonna go. - I, uh--
我不能让你走
I can't-- I can't let you do that.
那个不是我
That's not me
步话机里说到的人
who they're talking about on your wee radio.
那 那不是
That's--that-- that's not--
你可以解释的 -那不是我
You can explain that... - That's not me.
去警♥察♥局解释
At--at the station.
我没有杀人
I didn't kill anyone, um,
我没有
I don't think.
我说了 这是我的工作
Like I say, it's not my job.
就去一趟警♥察♥局吧
Just come down to the station,
向我们老大解释一下 然后
explain to the bigwigs, and--
他们就会理清楚
and they'll clear this all up.
好吧 我去
Okay. Sure.
那就好
Okay then. Um...
很抱歉 但我得把你铐起来
look, sorry about this, but I'm gonna have to cuff you.
你不需要 没必要这样
Ah, you don't-- there's no need--
这是必要程序
I--it's procedure.
好吧
Okay. [laughs]
那就拷起来吧
Here we go.
抱歉
[laughs] - Sorry.
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表