剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
我喜欢你
[chuckles] I like you.
挺搞笑 -行吧
You're funny. - Okay.
你叫艾略特·斯坦利对吧
I'm talking to Elliot Stanley, right?
我能叫你艾略特吗
Can I call you Elliot?
随便
Knock yourself out.
听我说 艾略特
Okay, now, listen up there, Elliot.
我们需要 -不不不
What we're gonna need-- - No, no, no, no, no.
你说了不算
You're not the one calling the shots here.
你得听我说 王内森
You listen to me, Nathan Wong.
我们的要求是
Here's the deal.
咱们的要求是啥
[whispers] What's the deal?
我们需要争取更多时间
The deal is, we need more time.
嗯
Yeah.
但你得跟他们提些要求
You need to ask them for something.
随便提
Anything.
好 是这样的
Okay, here's the deal.
问他们要些你真正想要的东西
Ask them for something you actually want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我需要你帮我找个人
I need you to find someone for me.
把她带到恶魔之岩
You bring them here to Devil's Rock,
一切都会结束
and then this all ends.
她叫丽娜·帕斯卡
Her name's Lena Pascal.
她在阿德莱德 绿荫巷
She's in Adelaide. Greenlanes.
不知道这是商店名 还是个地方
I don't know if that's a shop or a place,
我就知道这么多
or--that's all I know.
艾略特 你现在得听我说
Elliot, I need you to listen to me now.
不 你
It's gonna ta-- - No, you--
你得听我说
you listen to me.
照我说的做 不然我就开枪
Do what I say, or I start shooting.
他不会的 -我说到做到 内森
[softly] No, he won't. - I mean it, Nathan.
只要有人想进来
If people try to move in here,
我会一枪崩了他
I will shoot their fucking brains out.
别担心
[softly] Don't worry. Don't worry.
他不会的 好吗
He won't, okay?
你这是干什么
What're you doing?
我不想吓到大家
Well, I don't want to scare people.
他们要是不把我们当回事
If they don't think we're being serious,
就会纷纷起身离开
they'll just get up and leave.
我们就会被捕 这一切
Then we'll be arrested, and this whole thing--
好的 不过
Okay, but--
你不会真的杀人吧
you wouldn't actually kill anyone, would you?
我是说
No, I mean...
不是 你知道
no, but, you know,
最多就是朝他们的腿上开枪
maybe I'd shoot them in the legs or something.
让他们在轮椅上度过余生吗
You want to put someone in a wheelchair?
不是 我也不想 但是
No, I don't-- I don't want to, but...
我们
We don't--
我们不想伤害你们 好吗
we don't want to hurt you, all right?
我们不想要你们的命
We don't wanna kill you. Um...
但是我会朝你们腿上开枪的 好吧
But I am prepared to shoot you in the legs, all right?
虽然我腿部没有中过枪
And, look, I've never been shot in the legs before,
但我觉得这种经历
but I'd-- I'd say it's probably not
肯定不是特别愉快 所以
that great of an experience, so, um...
谢谢配合
thank you.
给你 好
Here you go. Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
她会打电♥话♥来
She'll call.
我们在哪里
Where we at?
对了 我想起了我们之间的一些事
You know, I um, I remembered something else about, uh, about us.
我们之间 -对
Us? - Yeah.
在尘埃之月的那晚 我们
That night at the Dusty Moon when we, um--
结束了 艾略特
It's over, Elliot.
有机会就击毙 懂吗
Soon as you get a clear shot, you hear me?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
喂
Yeah?
也许我们能用私人线路聊聊
Thought we could talk on a private line.
你猜是谁
Guess who.
你究竟希望达到什么目的
What exactly do you hope to achieve here?
虽然很开心见到你
Well, you know, it's nice just to see your face,
但丽娜·帕斯卡呢
but, um, Lena Pascal.
你找到她了吗
What about her? You got her yet?
好吧 看来王内森还真不含糊
Yeah, seems Nathan Wong doesn't mess about.
她正从阿德莱德赶过来的路上
She's on her way from Adelaide as we speak.
但你真指望我相信
But are you seriously expecting me to believe
你劫持这个地方
that you're holding up this whole place
就是为了跟一个女生说两句话吗
just so you can-- what, speak to some woman?
你真指望所有人都相信
And do you expect everyone to believe
你是受害者的那套说辞
that you're a victim?
以逃脱你做过的那些恶吗
That you didn't do what you did?
别抵抗了 出来吧
Give it up. Step outside.
你如何面对内心呢
How do you live with yourself?
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
我只是想保住自身
I'm just trying to keep my head above water.
看 问题就在这
See, that's the problem.
脚上只要沾上屎
You put your foot in shit,
最终会被弄得浑身恶臭
you end up covered in shit.
你只能一路
You may as well go the whole way--
耳朵眼睛鼻子里灌着屎
get shit in your ears and up your nose
硬着头皮走下去
and under your fucking eyelids.
为了爱的人我可以不惜一切
You do what you have to for the people you love.
另外 你刚才说得真恶心
And also, that's really fucking disgusting.
我人生的最后时光
I chose to spend my final moments
选择跟我爱的女人度过
on Earth with the woman I love.
而你呢
You, on the other hand,
人生最后只能跟罗尼辣翅为伴
chose to spend yours at Ronny's Spicy Wings.
最后还是我赢了
Pretty sure I win.
发件人 弗莱迪 看到这个你会很开心的 去吃汉堡吧
其实 我觉得你没赢
Actually, um, I don't think you do win.
我让我朋友弗雷迪帮我找了点东西
I asked my friend Freddie to retrieve something for me.
是什么呢
How do I put this? Uh...
好吧
oh, yeah.
是一种有扳机但不会伤人的东西
It's from something that shoots but never kills.
什么 土豆枪吗
What, like a-- a potato gun?
打开免提 看一下你的信息
Turn on your speaker and check your messages.
我看到公路施工现场
When I saw a speed limit drop like that
有一个限速的牌子掉在地上时
near roadworks on that kind of road,
我就知道那里应该有测速摄像头 看到了吗
I knew there'd be a speed camera, see?
艾略特跟我说你当时超速了
And Elliot told me how fast you were going.
你撒谎了
You lied.
你的那套说辞跟照片好像不一致呢
Your version of events doesn't really match that photo,
是不是
does it? [phones chiming]
对了 这张照片
Oh, that's just been sent
我给州里的所有警局都发了
to every single department in the state,
就是想让你清清楚楚知道一点
just so you really get the message here, which is,
那就是你彻底完蛋了
you're seven different kinds of fucked.
嘿 你被放出去了
Hey. You're out and about.
是啊
I am. [chuckles]
所以你跟他们说 是你强迫我做的这些事的
I gather you told them you made me do it all.
是啊 很高兴他们相信了我
Yeah. I'm glad they believed me.
明天早上保释听证会后
Well, you should be out
你应该就能出去了
after your bail hearing tomorrow morning.
记住
And just remember.
拉克伦·罗杰斯才是大鱼
Lachlan Rogers is the big fish here,
所以一定要出庭指证他
so testify against him,
这样的话你应该可以缓刑
and you should get a suspended sentence.
我觉得好像车祸以后
I feel like I've been living in one of those
我就一直在监狱的边缘打转
since the car crash.
你在默里沃特斯发现的那具尸体
Well, that body that you found in Murray Waters
上面有比利·尼克松的DNA 所以
had Billy Nixon's DNA all over the shop there, so...
至少那事不是你干的
you're in the clear on that one, at least.
对了 在餐厅里
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表