剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
铺平了才行
it's all flattened out
你得把它剖开啊 这样才
'cause you've spatchcocked it, so it'll--
才能烤得均匀些
it'll cook more evenly.
嗯
Yeah.
他们不卖♥♥这种手♥机♥充电器了 型号♥太老了
They don't sell a charger for a phone this old.
苏应该有
Sue should have one at Burnt Lodge.
她喜欢囤东西
She's a hoarder.
我倒是忘了你会这样了
Oh, I forgot that you did this.
我怎样了 -消极对抗啊
Did what? - Passive-aggressive shit--
你 你知道
Oh you-- you knew.
一直以来你都知道我是个杀手
This whole time, you-- you knew that I was a killer.
我他妈到底在干什么呢
What the fuck am I even doing?
你杀了人也不等于就是杀手
That you killed someone, not that you're a killer.
那有什么区别
What's the difference?
你自卫杀人啊
Uh, well, you killed someone in self-defence.
你到底怎么了 昨晚
What's gotten into you anyway? I mean, you seemed all right
你还好好的
with it all last night.
昨晚就是
Last night was--
一个错是吗
A mistake?
行吧 -好
Well, okay. - Yeah.
积习难改看来是
Well, old habits, I guess.
我早该知道的 说实话 你和我
I should know better, to be honest, you and me--
对 对 西蒙与加芬克尔是吧
Right, yeah, yeah, um, Simon and Garfunkel.
对 -行吧
Exactly. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我特么的都不知道他们是谁
I don't even know who the fuck they are.
你说的时候我就随便点点头
I just nodded along when you were talking about it,
但我根本不认识
but I don't know.
我不知道自己是不是以前知道后来忘了
And I don't know if I ever knew and I forgot,
还是说我 我知道 但是我特么
or I--I do still know and I-- I don't fuckin--
我特么什么都不知道
I don't fucking know anything!
行 我知道了
Okay, I get it.
别激动嘛
No worries.
那我们 我们回去吧
Look, let's just-- we'll go back and...
然后到了之后我们分开就行了
when we get there, we'll just go our separate ways.
简单
It's easier.
行 好
Yeah. Okay, yeah.
就那样吧 -我一猜就是
Yeah, just like that, fine. - Here we go.
什么你一猜就是
What do you mean, "Here we go"?
又来这套了
Well, this shit again.
不是 就这
No, just this shit.
对我来说 所有这一切都跟新的似的
To me, all of this shit is brand new.
相信我 这是最好的
Trust me, it's for the best.
相信你
Trust you?
你是在逗我吗
Are you fucking joking?
你到底是什么鬼啊
Who the hell even are you?
别吵了 来吧
Let's not. Come on.
行吧
Great.
我没意见
Fine by me.
所以你早前打的那个电♥话♥
So that call you took earlier...
我有个朋友在重案组做过一段时间
I've got a buddy who did a stint in Major Crimes.
说你每天
Talk is that every day,
都要在十点打通电♥话♥ 风雨无阻
you make a phone call at 10:00, no matter what.
不管你当时在做什么
No matter what you're in the middle of--
我不知道原来我在警♥察♥圈
I didn't know I was such a hot topic
这么受关注
of conversation in police circles.
我现在才知道耳朵热
It's good to know that burning sensation
不是因为耳朵过敏
wasn't an ear infection.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. It's just...
你今天打早了
well, you made that call earlier and--
凡事有轻重缓急 莱蒙
You make priorities in life, Lemon.
这是你自己的决定
That's a decision you make.
我过去不这样 就知道工作
I didn't use to. I just worked,
每一分钟都在工作
every hour God gave.
现在我感到厌倦了
And then I got sick.
手术 化疗
Surgery, chemo,
在医院呆了太长时间
spent a lot of time in hospitals.
不得不想想什么才是最重要的
Got to thinking about what's important.
那时我并不想让我另一半陪我
I didn't want my other half with me,
所以就每天十点给她打电♥话♥
and I'd call her every day at 10:00.
即使化疗结束了 我
Even when the chemo had finished, I--
我还是习惯这样 我
I'd started getting used to it, and I--I just...
我想到自己当初一门心思
I thought about how much I'd wasted time
追逐虚无的名利
with my head in the sand,
浪费了多少时间
chasing bitter-flies...
却忽视了原本最重要的东西
Never taking time for what matters.
那你现在好点了吗 还是
So are you better now or?
我依然每天打电♥话♥ 不是吗
I still call, don't I?
嘿 我告诉你了他会回来的
Hey! I told you he'd come back.
可以走了
Here you go. - [sighs]
搞定 我带你到去坐直升飞机吧
Success. Let me take you to the chopper.
不过走前必须签个字
Oh, gonna have to get you to sign
自愿放弃保险
the insurance waiver before we go.
就是说 如果我因为宿醉造成了意外
The, um, not-my-fault-if-I-kill-us-all-
把大家都害死了 概不负责
'cause-I'm-still-drunk-from- the-night-before kind of thing.
你搞笑呢吗 伙计
Is that supposed to be a joke, mate?
是 是 不 对不起
Yeah--yeah, no. Uh, sorry.
我开了十年阿帕奇
I flew Apaches for ten years,
还是我来开吧
so I'll be flying.
你只要告诉我在哪就行
You just tell me where.
好吧 我不认为
Well, I don't think--
我们不能让其他人开它
we don't let anybody fly it.
我的天 他开的太叼了
Fuck me dead. She handles like shit!
这飞机多老了 -老女人从不说年龄
How old is this thing? - A lady never tells.
这 这
[chuckling] Oh, here, here.
你可以在这里降落
You can put her down right here.
那就这样了
So that's it then?
他们一天喝多少牛奶
How much milk do they drink in a day?
你介意我 -光是看着它们
Do you mind if I-- - Makes my nipples sore
我就觉得乳♥头♥酸痛
just watching them.
面对危险 他派遣
Seeing the danger, he brings
土耳其第57团
the 57th Turkish regiment--
我去开门吧
I'll just get it.
进来吧
Uh, come in, I guess.
你好吗 -我好吗
How are you? - How am I?
被问候时 人们总是有意去说
people are just meant to say, "I'm fine, thanks.
我很好 谢谢 你呢 是这样吧
How are you?" when asked that question, right?
通常是 -嗯
Usually. - Mm.
好吧 我很好 谢谢 海伦
Well, I'm fine, thanks, Helen.
你好吗 -我啊
How are you? - Yeah--
海伦 这是露西
Helen, this is Luci.
海伦从库珀泉开车来看我
Um, Helen drove down from Cooper Springs to see me.
这么说你们俩认识
Oh, right. So you guys know each other?
是的 是的 海伦是这世界上
Yeah. Yeah, Helen's my only friend
我唯一的朋友
in the whole wide world.
对
[laughing] Yeah, well,
差不多是这样
something like that.
好吧
Okay.
我以为你走了
I thought you were leaving.
是走了 我只是想回来看看
Yeah, well, I just wanted to come back
那手♥机♥上有什么
to see what's on that phone.
为什么 -因为 不管你是不是愿意
Why? - Because, whether you like it
我已经牵涉其中了
or not, I'm involved in this shit as well,
所以我觉得我理应知道
so I think I deserve to know.
那我尽快给它充上电
Better get it charged.
你为什么 开那么远来这里呢
So why'd you, uh, drive all the way down here?
哦 额 是的
Oh, uh, right.
我 我实际上是想告诉你
Yeah, I--I actually just wanted to let you know
那人在找 找你
that there's a guy that's looking f--for you.
什么人
What guy?
海伦 他想干什么 什么人啊
Helen, what did he want? What guy?
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表