剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
剧透警告 没有自杀成功
Spoiler alert. I didn't succeed.
我去
Fuck.
很抱歉
So sorry.
有点令人沮丧了 我知道
Bit of a downer, I know.
我从没这样过
I never done anything like that.
我只是
I just--
我爸当时病的很重 我只能
my dad was really sick, and I just,
我只能马不停蹄的照顾他
I got so busy taking care of him.
却没时间照顾我自己
Stopped taking care of myself.
他去世之后
When he died,
我只觉得世界一下子黑暗了
it just felt like someone turned out all the lights.
我只是
I just--
找不到前进的路
I couldn't see a way through.
我向自己许诺 只要我走出那家医院
I promised myself that if I ever got out of that hospital,
我就不会再自怨自艾
I'd stop betting against myself
会真的努力去尝试 你明白吗
and just really give life a try, you know?
还有伊森 我是说
And Ethan, I mean,
他一直陪着我
he was there for me.
我不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just...
可能这就是我一直和他在一起的原因吧 我
Maybe that's why I stay with him. I--
你那边怎么样了
Hi, how are you going?
好的 女士 我到了
Okay, madam. I'm here.
有人认出了照片 正在领我过去
Someone recognised photographs, so they take me there now.
太好了 谢谢你 阿弗拉 谢谢你
Oh, great. That's great. Thank you, Ahura. Thank you.
就像你说的 女士
Like you said, Madam,
这个地方现在进行联♥系♥静默
this place practice silence at present,
所以现在除你之外没有别人讲话
so only you speak, not the other way around.
懂吧 -嘘
Understanding? - Shh!
懂 -好吧 我
Yep. I understand. - Ah, okay. I, uh...
我想我在这里
I think I am here. Huh.
先生 你不能进入他们的私人空间
Sir... [speaking Hindi]
女士 开免提了 你讲话 好吗
Madam, you're on speaker. You talk, okay?
嗨 你不记得我 但我们几年前见过
Hi, you won't remember me, but we met a few years ago.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help with something.
我想和你谈谈你弟弟的事
I'd like to talk to you about your brother.
我累了 我的头很
可能是你致幻剂嗑多了
我也是推测
我这两天都没碰过
不好意思 我不会说外语
Sorry. I don't speak foreign.
我注意到了
I noticed.
我真受不了他
傻♥逼♥一个
他不值得
他让我反感
他什么都没做
他不尊重你
不是的
操♥他♥妈♥
看看他
他在带你绕远路 他心里清楚
他正在嘲笑你
他正享受着呢
乐在其中
停车
Pull over.
你在说什么
Eh? What are you talking about?
快靠边停车 -好吧
Pull over now. - Oh, all right.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
伙计 怎么了
Hey mate, what's going on?
我是说 你到底在跟谁说话
I mean, who you even talking to anyway?
就是这样
你没感觉好点吗
没有
现在好多了
罗杰斯
Rogers.
是的 我从
Yeah, I'm calling from
卡卢拉河警局打来的电♥话♥
the Kalura Creek police department.
我这快要下班了
I was finishing up my shift here, and, uh,
我好像看到了你要查的
I think I got eyes on that car registration
那辆车的车牌
you put a call out for.
好的 静观其变 警员
Okay. Sit tight, Constable.
我不希望你的视线离开那辆车
I don't want you taking your eyes off that vehicle.
任何人出现 保持距离
Anyone shows up, keep your distance.
跟上 但不要接近
Follow, don't approach.
开那辆车的人很危险
It's a dangerous man driving that car.
明白
Understood.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shucks.
我♥草♥
Oh, fuck. Um...
我们是不是 -我不知道
did we? - I don't know.
你 你 你知道吗
Um, do--do--do you know?
我不知道
No. Uh, I don't know.
不知道
No?
我确定我们只是
I'm sure we--we just--
是的 当然 当然
Yeah, sure, yeah. Mm-hmm.
你朋友回复你机场的事了吗
Did your friend get back to you about the airport?
我来吧
Oh, I've got it.
没有 什么都没有
No, nothing.
我 我感觉好糟糕
Um... I am... oh, I feel like hell.
我
I--[shudders]
我想蜷缩成一个小小的球 然后死去
I wanna curl up into a tiny, little ball and actually die.
好吧 我去把车开过来
Well, um, I'm just gonna go and get the car.
你可以缩进你的小球
Um, you can curl into your tiny, little ball
然后死去
and actually die.
什么 -更新一下
Yeah? - Just an update.
那家伙停在一家汽车旅馆门口
The bloke's pulled into a motel here,
就是卡卢吉街南边的尘埃之月旅馆
the Dusty Moon motel just south of Kaloogie Street.
卡卢吉街南边的尘埃之月旅馆 知道了 这就来
Dusty Moon at Kaloogie, got you. I'm on my way.
还在吗
Still here?
因为我一动就觉得很不舒服
Only 'cause I couldn't move without feeling sick.
是我在警局的朋友
Oh, it's my friend from the station.
弗雷迪 嗨
Freddie. Hey.
不不 没事的
No, no, it's--it's fine.
好的
Yeah.
很 很高兴知道这些
Uh, that's--that's good to know.
是的 我保证
Yeah. I promise.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我花了点时间才弄明白 但是
Uh, it took a little while to get it, but, um,
看来艾玛·哈利威尔订到了去悉尼的机票
it seems that Emma Halliwell booked on a flight to Sydney
从希尔沃斯机场出发的 但是没上飞机
from Silverworth Airport, but never got on the plane.
她去哪了
Where'd she go?
我朋友正在调取
I mean, my mate's trying to get CCTV footage
机场的监控录像 也许能看到她去了什么方向
from the airport, maybe see which way she went,
她上了什么车
what kind of car she got in,
不过可能要花点时间
but it could take a little while.
我不明白 她想要什么
I don't understand. What does she want?
所以我们现在怎么办 -我们等着
So what do we do now, then? - We wait.
尽量别呕吐
Try not to throw up.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
来报道 长官
Reporting for duty, sir.
这是干吗 -这 我再给您敬礼
What's that for? - It's--it's a salute.
你知道敬礼的由来吗
Do you know where the salute comes from?
从前在法国 这是骑士们相互问候的方式
Back in France, it's how the knights would greet each other.
他们会举起面罩露出他们的脸
They'd lift their visor to show their face
以免不小心杀死自己的朋友
so they didn't accidentally kill their friends.
很酷 -是啊
That's really cool. - Yeah.
只不过这里不是法国 你不是骑士
Except this isn't France, you are not a knight,
我们也不在他妈的军队里
and we're not in the fucking army.
现在 就像我昨天说过的 接下来交给我
Now, like I said yesterday, I can take this from here.
我哪也不去 长官
I'm not going anywhere, sir.
是的
Yep.
他还在这 你知道地址吗
He's still here. Do you know the address?
是的 尘埃之月 卡卢拉 我有得
Yeah, the Dusty Moon, Kalura. I've got it.
你想让我过去吗
Do you want me to approach?
不 在我到达之前保持距离 警官
No, just keep your distance till I get there, Constable.
好的
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
你不是马上就要接电♥话♥吗
Hey, don't you have your call soon?
每天早上十点 对吧
10:00 a.m. every day, right?
今天不用
Not today, no.
是吗 我还以为没有例外呢
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表