剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
He's just being a disappointment.
最小的房♥间每晚30 可以吗
Um, smallest room's $30, if that suits
好的
Yeah.
那个 要不就20吧
Hey, why don't we just call it 20
谢谢你
Thank you.
反正我们这旅店客人也不多
Not like we're busy anyway.
我会给你钥匙 你就可以去房♥间里了
I'll get you a key so you can come and go.
希望你觉得宾至如归
We want you to feel at home here, all right
这是我们的宗旨
That's how we do things out here.
给你 拉尔夫
There you go, Ralph.
我们可以边喝茶边看澳洲幸存者
Ah, we could have a cuppa and watch "Australian Survivor"
如果你想的话 他们在进行部落会议
if you like; they're in Tribal Council.
我猜皮特今晚会尽全力
I reckon Pete's gonna get the heave-ho tonight
去做个部落大酋长
for being a big ol' shit,
不过他们有时也喜欢乱来 不是吗
but they like to mix it up sometimes, don't they
你还好吗
You all right
我很好 -看起来可不怎么好
I'm fine. - You don't look fine.
你看起来需要一个拥抱
You look like you could use a hug.
不用 别担心 我真的
Oh, no. Don't worry. I'm really--
我这把年龄 能看出来
I've been around long enough to know
一个人是否遇到难关了
when someone's going through the wringer.
你会好起来的
You'll be okay.
你在这很安全
You're safe here.
抱歉 真是漫长的一天
Sorry. It's been a long day.
老天 好尴尬啊
Jesus, so embarrassing. [sniffles]
你不用解释的
You don't need to explain.
操 该死
Fuck! Shit!
抱歉 有人打电♥话♥找你
Sorry. Someone's on the phone for you.
谢了
Cheers.
给你电♥话♥
Oh, there, phone.
你好 -找到你了
Hello - Found you!
你也不难找嘛
Not that it was hard. [chuckles]
在火焰岭你只有两个地方可住
Only two places to stay in Burnt Ridge.
顺便说一句 是我
It's me, by the way.
你世界上唯一的朋友
Your, uh, only friend in the whole world.
海伦
Helen.
你记得我的名字 -当然了
You remembered my name! - Course.
但我打赌你肯定不记得我的名字吧
I bet you can't remember mine, though, huh
就像香肠里没有猪肉
Not a pork sausage on this end either
我也还没有找到关于你的身份线索
in terms of identifying you,
但我让当地警局重新查了车祸现场
but I did have the locals re-check the crash site,
还真的有一些发现
and they did find something.
他们说有个
Something that, uh,
能开枪但杀不了人的东西
"shoots but never kills," is what the fella said.
类似土豆枪吗
Like a potato gun
太巧了 因为我当时就
That is so weird, because that's what--
算了
Uh, never mind.
不是土豆枪 是照相机 一次性的那种
Uh, no, a camera. Disposable one.
他们认为那是我的吗
And they think it's mine
肯定是你的 出现在那么偏僻的地方
Gotta be, out on the back of beyond like that.
我们拍了些照片 并且进行了显影扫描
Listen, we had the photos developed and scanned.
如果你想看看的话 我可以发到你的电子邮箱
I can email them over if you'd like.
我没有电子邮箱
I don't have an email address.
我的意思是说 就算有我也不记得
Well, not that I can remember anyway.
我的意思是 我可以 -给你亲爱的
I mean, I can-- - Hey, here you go, love.
谢谢 嗯 要不这样吧 等一下
Thank you. Um, actually, you know, hold on.
你可以把照片发到Sue@BLodge.com.au这个邮箱
If you could send them to Sue@BLodge.com.au,
这样就可以了
that would be great.
好 我知道了
Okay, yeah.
看看吧 看看这些照片是否能让你回想起什么
Take a look and see if it knocks something loose for you.
如果想不起来也没关系
And no worries if not.
我会搞清楚你的名字的
I will find out what your name is.
好了 我现在就给你发照片
Anyway, um, I'll email the pictures now.
你保重
You take care.
你在我桌子这干什么
What are you doing at my desk
我还没有自己的桌子 我就想
Oh, well, I don't have a desk yet, so I just thought...
我随时可以走
But I can leave.
走吧 -好
Yeah. - Yeah.
好了
Right.
真抱歉 拉尔夫有点邋遢
Sorry about that. Ralph's a bit of a magpie.
这样就行了 你继续吧
Okay, there it is. There you go.
纳拉石人 或许这就是你为什么在这的原因
The Nala Stone Men. Maybe that's why you're here.
你说什么 -纳拉石人
Excuse me - The Nala Stone Men.
它们是如此美丽 最好亲眼去看看
They are beautiful. Better in person.
这是什么东西 离这里远吗
What is this Is this close
大概十公里吧
Uh, 10k from here, love.
我得去看看 -现在还没开门呢
I need to go. - Be closed now.
无论如何 我都得去看看
I just need to get there.
你想去的话 明天早上我可以带你去
I can take you in the morning, if you like.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在要不要先喝杯茶
Meantime, how about that cuppa
还能赶上幸存者的大结局
Can watch the end of "Survivor."
我会让你好起来的 因为内森他
I'll bring you up to scratch, 'cause Nathan just--
我明白 我真的有点累了 但我 要不这样
Yeah, I'm really tired, but I--you know what
行吧
Um, yeah, sure.
一起看幸存者吧
Why don't we watch the "Survivor"
今晚 正如你们所知
So tonight, as you all know,
你们得投票让某人出局
you have to vote someone out.
亲爱的简 自从那天晚上验伤 我一直都在想你 你是风儿我是雨 在一起我们危险又美丽
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
可以帮我个忙吗
You couldn't help me with something, could you
当然
Sure.
我听说火焰岭附近有个男人
I heard there was a man brought in
出了一起事故
in an accident out near Burnt Ridge.
就是那个不知道自己名字的人吗
Um, the guy who didn't know his name
你知道他住在哪个房♥间吗
You know which room he's in
我之前打过电♥话♥ 他们说他就在这 但是
I called before, and they said he was around here, but...
他昨天刚出院
Oh, he discharged himself yesterday.
他走了 但你现在在这
He's gone, but now you're here.
或许你能告诉我他是谁
Maybe you can help tell us who he is.
那人失忆了 -他去哪了
Guy's lost his memory. - Where'd he go
如果你能留一下姓名和联♥系♥方式
If you'd like to leave your name and number,
我就可以告诉你更多细节
I could pass on your details.
他没说他要去哪吗
He didn't say where he was going
先生 如果你 -算了
Sir, if you just-- - Never mind.
你已经帮我很多了
You've been a great help.
你知道吗 我母亲也是个护士
You know, my mother was a nurse.
你们的工作很棒
It's fine work you people do.
真的很棒
It's fine work.
靠 就这么吞了我票
Hey. Swallowed my ticket.
它这会又坏了
Oh, it's playing silly buggers at the mo.
我手动抬起来
I'll have to lift it up.
非常感谢 -没关系
Appreciate it. - No, it's no bother.
你知道吗 我母亲也在停车场工作
You know, my mother worked in a parking lot.
你们的工作很棒
It's fine work you people do.
真的很棒
It's fine work.
炎热 干燥 多风的环境
Hot, dry, and gusty conditions
更容易引起火灾
are likely to lead to elevated fire dangers...
抱歉 可能这是我的小习惯
I'm sorry. It's a habit, I guess.
记得时刻从我们网站
Remember to stay up to date
和社交媒体主页了解您所在地
with the latest forecast and warnings
最新的天气预报和预警
for your location on our website,
或者调整您的收音机
on our social media pages,
到我们的每日更新频道
or by tuning into our daily updates.
以上就是今天的天气预报
That's it from the weather then.
交给你了 米兰达
Back to you, Miranda.
感谢你的播报 吉姆 再次播报头条新闻
Thanks, Jim. Here's the headlines again.
重案调查组在发生爆♥炸♥之后
Major Crimes investigators have been sent
已经前往火焰岭镇
to the small town of Burnt Ridge
事故原因已经查明
after an explosion there
是炸♥弹♥导致的爆♥炸♥
turned out to have been caused by a bomb.
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表