剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
What the hell is that?
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你怎么了 喂
What--what's with you? Hey.
没事
Nothing.
自从咱俩上次分别后
You've definitely become more weird
你变得更奇怪了
since I saw you last.
打开他的手铐
Uncuff him.
把铲子拿来
Get the shovels.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你也看到了对吧
You see this, right?
看到什么
See what?
他们大摇大摆地走过去 手挽着手
"And they waltzed, and they stepped arm in arm,
直插到野兽肚子里
straight into the belly of the beast."
很壮丽 对吗
It's beautiful, isn't it?
咱们们能开始了吗
Can we get on with this?
喂 快点干正事吧
Hey, come on, come on.
你忘了把100万放哪了吗
You forget where you put $1 million?
原来如此
That's what this is about?
100万 像你这样的人
A million dollars? A man like you--
在那
There.
魔法就在那边
That's where the magic is.
那就开始干活儿吧
Let's get to work.
然后我们再聊聊你女友 好吧
And then we can talk about your girlfriend, huh?
你好
Hello?
喂
Hello?
艾略特
Elliot?
艾略特
Elliot.
是你吗
Is that you?
进来 进来
Come in. Come in.
艾略特 是你吗
Elliot, is that you?
你来了
You came.
爸爸
Dad?
我以为你不会来了
I didn't think you'd make it.
我来了 当然要来
I'm here. Of course I am.
你一向不喜欢弹钢琴 对吧
You never did like the piano, did you?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
12年
12 years.
你学钢琴学了
You went to piano lessons for
12年
12 years.
但你依然弹得很烂
And you remained horrible at it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你上课只是为了让你妈开心
You only kept going to those lessons to make your mum happy.
因为她想让你学钢琴
'Cause she wanted you to.
这样更容易
'Cause it was easier.
比拒绝别人
Easier than saying no
坚守自己的想法更容易
and making your own choices.
你的问题就在这里 孩子
That's your problem, son.
你从不强迫自己 你永远都不会逼自己一把
You never push yourself. You never fucking push.
爸 放手
Dad. Let go.
有医生吗 医生
Hey, can we get a doctor in here?
有人吗
Hello?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
如果我不在乎
? If I didn't care ?
则无言以对
? More than words can say ?
如果我不在乎
? If I didn't care ?
我会有这种感觉吗
? Would I feel this way? ?
如果这不是爱
? If this isn't love... ?
能给我一杯柠檬马提尼
Could I please get a lemon drop martini
加贝勒夫德伏特加吗
with Belvedere vodka, please?
好的 -谢谢
Sure. - Thanks.
有事吗 你盯我看了好久
Can I help you, Stares-A-Lot?
我们认识吗
Have we met?
等等 原来我们就是这么认识的
Wait, this-this is how we meet.
我天
Oh, my God.
搭讪大♥师♥啊
That's a really nice line.
嗯 我是说 这句讪搭得很好
Yeah. I mean, it's pretty good.
挺有用的吧
Does it--does it work for you often?
不是 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I mean.
你就是这个意思
It's definitely what you meant.
你晒伤的地方应该涂点东西
You should probably put something on that sunburn.
看着有点严重呢
It's pretty bad.
我们爱尔兰人都这样
Irish blood.
不应该把不涂防晒霜的错
I don't think that you should blame the Irish
怪在你的爱尔兰血统上
for your inability to put sunscreen on.
有点不公平呢
Seems a little bit unfair.
我叫艾略特
Name's Elliot.
维多利亚
Victoria.
可惜了 -怎么讲
That's a shame. - Why is that?
我认识的两个维多利亚
Well, the only two Victorias I've ever known
都是恋足癖 超病态的那种
are both toxic narcissists with a foot fetish.
你是说我妈和我奶奶喽
You met my mum and my nan then.
你知道吗 我房♥间里
You know, I'm-I'm pretty sure
肯定还有芦荟胶
I've got some aloe vera back in my room.
哦哦哦 我脖子
Ow, ow, ow! Neck, neck, neck, neck.
抱歉 -草
Ooh, sorry. - Fuck.
对不起
Sorry. [laughs]
下次再见你是什么时候
When can I see you again?
你想什么时候再见我
When do you want to see me again?
我今晚有个晚饭要参加 不如晚饭后见
Well, I have dinner tonight. So, after?
挺心急啊
Bit keen.
你同意了
Is that a yes?
也许吧
It's a maybe.
这是什么
What is this?
是我们的回忆么
I mean, is this a memory of us?
这一切曾发生过吗
Did this happen?
我怎么会知道
How am I supposed to know?
我们都在你的潜意识里
We're in your subconscious.
我真的困惑了
I'm so fucking confused.
她是个早熟的姑娘
? She's precocious ?
她知道要付出什么
? And she knows just what it takes to make... ?
潘尼里格斯先生 终于见到您真人了
Mr. Panigiris. Good to finally meet you in person.
是啊 是啊
Yes. Yes.
拖了这么久 我都开始怀疑人生了
I was starting to wonder if this day would ever come.
请坐
Please.
先生们晚上好 准备好点菜了吗
Good evening, gentlemen. Are you ready to order?
不 我们还在等人
No, we are waiting on someone.
你晒伤的地方应该涂点东西
You should really put something on that sunburn of yours.
亲爱的
My love.
这是我未婚妻 维多利亚
This is my fiancée, Victoria.
这是艾略特
This is Elliot.
他为我工作
He works for me.
你是
You're uh...
我 我为你工作
I work for-I work-- I work for you?
她让你神魂颠倒
? She snows you ?
拜倒裙下
? Off your feet with the crumbs ?
她钓着你
? That she throws you ?
她又如此成熟
? She's precocious ?
她也知道如何捕获你的心
? And she knows just what it takes ?
让你踌躇
[over speaker system] ? To make a pro blush ?
男孩们都对她倾心
? All the boys think she's a spy ?
她有双贝蒂·戴维斯的双眼
? She's got Bette Davis eyes ?
噢 贝蒂·戴维斯之眼
? Oh, Bette Davis eyes-- ? [cacophonous music]
他喝光了我的迷幻药水
He drank my fucking LSD.
你不是装在你的瓶子里了吗
Which you keep in your water bottle.
我那叫微嗨
It's a micro dose.
混了一些蒸馏水 迷幻药和其他一些东西
Distilled water, some acid, and some other stuff.
科斯塔斯特质混酿的 能帮我保持创造力
Special Kosta blend. It helps my creativity.
可以让我雕塑时创造力泉涌
It's taken my sculptures to another level.
看到了吗 我一晚上就搞定了
Here, you see this? I did this in one night.
就用了10小时
Ten hours straight.
很厉害 -那当然
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表